Options
    Crackers are racists....water is wet
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    smh...who ever said it wasn't?

point me to a city that isn't. doesn't excuse this ish that went on at the ballpark though.

Why u always gotta do that? Well other cities are racist too... both that don't excuse the specific Boston ? ? that's currently being discussed. It's like since u from there u gotta go super hard to defend /deflect

Literally is hilarious the excuses white liberals are making for the racial slurs here locally in Connecticut/Massachusetts

Some of these idiots are blaming Trump for what has been happening in Boston. Like real people are using this as a way to bash trump just shows you how out of touch they are. White people been doing this in boston since black people arrived via slavery has nothing to do with trump.

Then others sound like ghost saying "well other cities are racist too". ? that is not the ? point lmao. Stop deflecting off the years of modern history between Boston fans and black players. The older i get the more i realize how stupid and ignorant some white people are in blue states like Mass and CT. They love black people until a ? either beats them in a sport, marries their kid or moves into their neighborhood. I can't tell you the amount of people in CT that are liberal voted for Obama but would freak if 1 black family moved into their neighborhood.

U can tell who black.. when these topics come up. White folk number 1 defense mechanism when it comes to racism is to play naive and deny. Boston notorious for this ? ...belicheck will go out his way to make sure u got ? skill players on the field lol Barry bonds says he would never play for Boston cuz of how they treated his dad.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Main reason i hate Boston. Had a bad experience when i visited. Only thing i like about Boston is their taste in underground rap and the Haitian community. Celtics, Patriots, Red Sox, St Patrick's Day, Lucky Charms and them wack ass leprechaun horror flicks can go to hell.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

point me to a city that isn't. doesn't excuse this ish that went on at the ballpark though.

Why u always gotta do that? Well other cities are racist too... both that don't excuse the specific Boston ? ? that's currently being discussed. It's like since u from there u gotta go super hard to defend /deflect

Literally is hilarious the excuses white liberals are making for the racial slurs here locally in Connecticut/Massachusetts

Some of these idiots are blaming Trump for what has been happening in Boston. Like real people are using this as a way to bash trump just shows you how out of touch they are. White people been doing this in boston since black people arrived via slavery has nothing to do with trump.

Then others sound like ghost saying "well other cities are racist too". ? that is not the ? point lmao. Stop deflecting off the years of modern history between Boston fans and black players. The older i get the more i realize how stupid and ignorant some white people are in blue states like Mass and CT. They love black people until a ? either beats them in a sport, marries their kid or moves into their neighborhood. I can't tell you the amount of people in CT that are liberal voted for Obama but would freak if 1 black family moved into their neighborhood.

U can tell who black.. when these topics come up. White folk number 1 defense mechanism when it comes to racism is to play naive and deny. Boston notorious for this ? ...belicheck will go out his way to make sure u got ? skill players on the field lol Barry bonds says he would never play for Boston cuz of how they treated his dad.

but yet he traded for a black wide receiver
    has a black QB in his rotation
    and paid big money to get a black CB...lol

you post all the time but all i get is this from you..
    mkarfq.gif
    n/h
  • ghost!
    edited May 2017
    Options

you clearly didnt read any of my post....read first before you post...it goes a loooong way..
    read my post then come at me...

*goes back to the jimmy carrey gif again*
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Red Sox didn't sign a black free agent until 1992 and also the last team to integrate

Not to mention when they signed Carl Crawford they had people spy and profile him before making the offer. What type of racial bias ? is that?
  • aneed123
    Options

you clearly didnt read any of my post....read first before you post...it goes a loooong way..

U a trip. Ur gif ain't gonna change the reality and perception people gave of Boston being racist homie
  • ghost!
    Options

U a trip. Ur gif ain't gonna change the reality and perception people gave of Boston being racist homie

Did i say it wasnt. Answer that question for me? Did i say it?

Boston is as racist as the next city. Dont like how i said. Tough. ? hate to be challenge when they say ? on here.

Oh well. Kick rocks if you dont like what i post.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea....most Yankees, midwest and west coast ? are past that phase of denial that crackers are racist everywhere in the country. I noticed that shift about 3 or 4 years ago.

Water is wet
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Boston is as racist as the next city. Dont like how i said. Tough. ? hate to be challenge when they say ? on here.

Boston is more racist than the majority of cities across the country plain and simple. While racism is everywhere down south Urban areas are the least racist part of the state. Experienced that in Texas and Georgia going to Houston and Atlanta. The further you move from a city the more racist it is.

But in the Northeast there just aren't as many black people which leads to a rise in prejudice and more hate for black people than other parts of the country. That's why most black athletes don't want to play in the town and while there aren't many successful black businessmen and women who stay in the boston area.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I live in Charleston SC and a ton of ? is named after ? in Boston

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black soccer players really get it overseas.
  • aneed123
    Options

the bolded is the fuckshit u on.. Oh dont talk about my city ..... deflecting Tis topic is about Boston not anywhere else so u in ur feelings cuz folk talking bout ur town? Are you black if u dont mind me asking?
  • ghost!
    edited May 2017
    Options

the bolded is the fuckshit u on.. Oh dont talk about my city ..... deflecting Tis topic is about Boston not anywhere else so u in ur feelings cuz folk talking bout ur town? Are you black if u dont mind me asking?

Are u really serious w your ? ? What you can't comprehend? So im not black cause i challenge another poster(s) to what extreme boston is racist and compare it to other cities w race issues as well?

So the norm here is go w the majority and never challenge that cause ignorant posters like you are going to wonder if im black or not.

Ok, cool.

And nothing to get mad about. Its called having a dialogue, i dont care if my approach is a popular one or not. You are a bunch of posters on a internet forum. You're meaningless in reality.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    The thing with boston is the fans resort the quickest to and the most frequent to go to the lowest of lows racially when their teams get beat or dominated by someone black.

This game was a meaningless game in early may that had 0 playoff implications. But boston sports fans will get ? and start calling the one black star on the team racial slurs just because boston fans are the most pathetic and sorry sore losers of all sports fans.

The boston fanbase is literally 2 for 2 when a black hockey player scores a crucial playoff game winner against them. The city has a bitter, sore loser sports vibe. Fenway is a dope park, the TD garden is a nice modern venue and Gillette Stadium is a word class venue paid not with taxpayer money but the owner. But a considerable amount of the fans are the ? of the earth.
  • aneed123
    Options

Are u really serious w your ? ? What you can't comprehend? So im not black cause i challenge another poster(s) to what extreme boston is racist and compare it to other cities w race issues as well?

So the norm here is go w the majority and never challenge that cause ignorant posters like you are going to wonder if im black or not.

Ok, cool.

And nothing to get mad about. Its called having a dialogue, i dont care if my approach is a popular one or not. You are a bunch of posters on a internet forum. You're meaningless in reality.

U not black? Cuz u went way to left field on a simple yes or no question...
  • ghost!
    edited May 2017
    Options

Ok, cool.

U not black? Cuz u went way to left field on a simple yes or no question...

In general, who are you that i need to answer to? You been on here w me for a over 2 years now...you should know by now whether I'm black or white. That ish should not even have to be asked.....but if you wanna play this roll. Play it..it's cool w me.

everything i needed to say is still in this thread. Not my problem if others don't know how to take it, or can't comprehend. Cool. Back to my own ish.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Black soccer players really get it overseas.

Yeah ? ? up over there
    No surprise good oL ITALY on that ?

ROME -- The Italian football federation has rescinded Sulley Muntari's one-match ban for walking off the field in response to racist abuse during a Serie A game.

The Pescara player received a yellow card at Cagliari for protesting about the abuse and was booked again for leaving the field without following procedures. The Ghana international's two yellow cards amounted to a red and an automatic one-game ban.

It was lifted on Friday, following global protests, by the Italian football federation's appeal court.

Muntari said he heard racial slurs from a section of the home supporters and brought the incident to the attention of referee Daniele Minelli, pointing to his skin and demanding the match be stopped.

The referee, who apparently did not hear the chanting, opted to instead book the former AC Milan man. Muntari then walked off the field in protest before confronting some of the home fans while slapping his own skin.

"What am I supposed to do? Just stand there and let it go?" Muntari said on Sky Calcio after the game "That sets a bad culture. We need this to stop."

Sulley Muntari was issued two yellow cards while protesting racial abuse during a match on Sunday.
    Muntari received the backing of Alessandro Del Piero, who works as a pundit for Sky Calcio, after the match. "You handled things perfectly," the Juventus and Italy legend told the 32-year-old. "You did everything right."

Pescara coach Zdenek Zeman, who watched his side finish the game with 10 men, was critical of the referee's handling of the incident, but also suggested that Muntari should not have taken matters into his own hands.

"Muntari heard racist chants and asked the referee to intervene," the coach told Sky Sport Italia. "There's so much talk about what we should do, but then we do nothing and shrug it off.

"Muntari left us down to 10 men, he left of his own volition when we could've still had our say in the final minutes. The Cagliari fans constantly hurled racist chants at him and he asked the referee to intervene. Sulley therefore decided to leave in protest."

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Europe kills me how they mock and hate America for racial issues when they literally don't let ? go past the middle class of their society unless they are actually a soccer player. Europe is hella racist. Don't let the acceptance of a few refugees fool you Europeans freak out over the smallest margins of diversity.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Show me a majority white city (which is most cities) that don't have racist people.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    BedStuy wrote: »
    Main reason i hate Boston. Had a bad experience when i visited. Only thing i like about Boston is their taste in underground rap and the Haitian community. Celtics, Patriots, Red Sox, St Patrick's Day, Lucky Charms and them wack ass leprechaun horror flicks can go to hell.

Half the blacks in Boston are lowkey Haitians.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Show me a majority white city (which is most cities) that don't have racist people.

That's not the point. The point is that it is the worse in Boston and their fans are the quickest to start calling people "? ". Black players sign to teams across the country that are mostly white. But if you ask players which city is the worse most of them say boston.