Do yall ? eat food from gas stations?

Options

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    ? eat steaks rare but won't eat the chicken raw or pork raw....ass backwards ?

? what? THATS how you get sick....with undercooked chicken and pork.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/488484-the-effects-of-eating-a-steak-rare/
    Food Poisoning

If your steak is undercooked, you are at risk of contracting one of several foodborne illnesses. These conditions may be caused by E. coli, salmonella or other bacteria, and they are often referred to generally as "food poisoning." Symptoms of food poisoning include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps and fever. Prolonged vomiting and diarrhea can cause dehydration, shock and, rarely, death. Young children, pregnant women and the elderly are particularly at risk for complications.

your links and quotes dont scare me.

I actually got salmonella from a medium rare steak. That's the reason I don't eat them ? anymore.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    WAWA out in Delaware had the best gas station food I've ever had.

them lemonades are out ? standing
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Food Poisoning

If your steak is undercooked, you are at risk of contracting one of several foodborne illnesses. These conditions may be caused by E. coli, salmonella or other bacteria, and they are often referred to generally as "food poisoning." Symptoms of food poisoning include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps and fever. Prolonged vomiting and diarrhea can cause dehydration, shock and, rarely, death. Young children, pregnant women and the elderly are particularly at risk for complications.

I actually got salmonella from a medium rare steak. That's the reason I don't eat them ? anymore.

and i got it from undercooked chicken.

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Keep eating that undercooked ass cow and you will find out the hard way
  • vageneral08
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

So only beef can be raw? All that ? under cooked ... y'all trippin

Let em keep eating one of them will make a thread called "anybody had worms before?"
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Food Poisoning

Basically haha. ? I been eating medium rare steak since I was a youngin'. Ain't NEVER had any issues and I'm as healthy as I've EVER been.

? mad cause they eating medium rare steak from a hole in the wall place and getting hospitalized, instead of a place that specialize in that ? .

• Mastery
    Options
  • Mastery
    Options
    https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/ask-a-health-expert/medium-rare-or-well-done-which-kind-of-meat-is-healthier/article13040626/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile

"When it comes to nutrients – protein, iron, zinc, etc. – there's no difference between steak that is cooked medium rare or well done. The concern is that meat cooked until it's well done contains more potential carcinogens called heterocyclic amines (HCAs) than meat cooked for a shorter time."

•  i ro ny
    Options

Keep eating that undercooked ass cow and you will find out the hard way

will do, brohammer.
  • Mastery
    Options
    https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/ordering-your-steak-well-done-can-impact-your-brain-health

Ordering Your Steak Well-Done Can Impact Your Brain Health

Studies have confirmed the carcinogenic effects of a diet high in grilled and well-done meat—but now scientists think there are dementia and Alzheimer's ties, too.
  • Mastery
    Options
    See how easy that is. Don't mean y'all gonna stop eating well-done though. Y'all do y'all and let us have our superior steak yo haha
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol yall keep eating that raw meat.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

i could understand if well-done steak tasted better but it doesnt.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Y'all ? funny.

I just remember growing up and ordering steak, my mom would always make sure my steak was well done. The damn waitress asking me how I want my steak, and she's butting in talmbout, "he'll take his well done." About 3 years ago I went to a steakhouse and rolled the dice on a medium steak. One of the best decisions I've ever made for my tastebuds. That slab of meat was scrumptious! Good lawd, it was good

I was the same way, medium well or well done is all I would order.....started going medium a few years ago though and never looked back

Every restaurant is different though and has its own standards for whats rare, well done and everything in between
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Y'all ? funny.

I just remember growing up and ordering steak, my mom would always make sure my steak was well done. The damn waitress asking me how I want my steak, and she's butting in talmbout, "he'll take his well done." About 3 years ago I went to a steakhouse and rolled the dice on a medium steak. One of the best decisions I've ever made for my tastebuds. That slab of meat was scrumptious! Good lawd, it was good

Bet it made you question what the ? you were eating before.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/ordering-your-steak-well-done-can-impact-your-brain-health

Studies have confirmed the carcinogenic effects of a diet high in grilled and well-done meat—but now scientists think there are dementia and Alzheimer's ties, too.

except Alzheimer's has been directly shown to be caused by aluminum deposits in your brain.

The carcinogens are only present when the meat is charred and even then it all depends on what the cattle had been fed during it's lifetime (this is where it pays to remember high school chemistry or chem101 in college).
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? funny.

Bet it made you question what the ? you were eating before.
    Yean lyin. It did. I was low key mad at my mama and dad for making me eat that rubber for so many years. All the while, my dad getting his steak cooked medium rare.

*insert Cris Carter gif*
    'No more'
  • vageneral08
    Options

Nothing certain here but thoroughly cooked steak had ties with dementia and alzheimers? Lol yeah ok
  • vageneral08
    Options
    See how easy that is. Don't mean y'all gonna stop eating well-done though. Y'all do y'all and let us have our superior steak yo haha

Yeah and we'll out living y'all by 30 years atleast while y'all lay on ya deathbed wondering what happened
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Nope and never use a gas station bathroom trust me
    9hvtcxct50wh.jpg

Case in point
  • konceptjones
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man, case and point just makes more sense to me. my brain is too tired to make since of "case in point" right now.