Female Only Showing Of Wonder Woman, (Yea Or Nay)

Options

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Is One Of Those Things That Really Doesn't Matter At The End Of The Day
    No man wanted to see this
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Who cares

Cosign man I swear the hate some of these ? have for women is unbelievable SMMFH. It be ONE women that broke they hearts or told em no and now every women gotta pay. ? wack SMMFH. If they wanna do a women only screening then by all means I don't see the harm at all. I understand it :+1:

It's the same person over and over tho lol
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, This Some Straight ? That Runs Counter To The Ideal Of Equality
    Who cares

Cosign man I swear the hate some of these ? have for women is unbelievable SMMFH. It be ONE women that broke they hearts or told em no and now every women gotta pay. ? wack SMMFH. If they wanna do a women only screening then by all means I don't see the harm at all. I understand it :+1:

It ain't hate, it's pure political principles. As an anarcho-syndicalist I refuse to support the childish and shallow identity politics that have permeated political discourse in this country.

I don't know enough about the reasons behind this female-only showing tô really be mad about it. I was mostly just joking around...but if this is a deliberate political statement then it's ? ? and I'm gonna call it as such.

You can't fight hate with hate. You can't fight racism with racism. You can't fight sexism with sexism and you can't fight exclusion with exclusion. It's as simple as that.

The idea that "no men" would ever watch the movie is also ? . Wonder Woman has been economically supported for 75 years by overwhelmingly male fans, millions of whom have been waiting to see this movie for decades. Half these ? probably couldn't pick Wonder Woman out of a lineup and have never read a comic in their lives.

HOWEVER...I will accept this female only showing if it was done for pragmatic reasons for the physical protection of women... like all-female buses and all-female beaches...created so women won't be subject to constant male harassment. Otherwise....

Anyways...nerd rant over, back to our regular programming...
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not one single solitary ? given
    #whitePeopleEmotions
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    What man is checking for Wonder Woman, especially in 2017? ? , they can have that ? . But I would go see a black man-only showing of Black Panther just because.

Being a comics fan, I can't wait for Wonder Woman
    I stand corrected lol.
  • confucius_says
    confucius_says Members Posts: 111 ✭✭
    Options
    Read this article on cnn the other day. The only ddues that are mad are probably the geeks that want to see it first. They are not the only theater doing a early screening so I don't see the big deal. Besides, the cnn article said that the very same theater had done early screenings for select groups before, like only allowing vets to see a military movie. http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/entertainment/wonder-woman-women-only/index.html
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Read this article on cnn the other day. The only ddues that are mad are probably the geeks that want to see it first. They are not the only theater doing a early screening so I don't see the big deal. Besides, the cnn article said that the very same theater had done early screenings for select groups before, like only allowing vets to see a military movie. http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/entertainment/wonder-woman-women-only/index.html

imo think its guys mad they not seeing the movie first are the ones with the most outrage. As a DC fan been waiting to see a WW flick so overall this faux outrage means nothing to me.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looll

AMAZING AMERICA

Wooow!!! SOOOOO WHAT !!!
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day.....

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Who cares

It's the same person over and over tho lol

And he's fascinated by ? , trannies, etc. Suspect.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Alamo Drafthouse is known for doing special screenings like this. All the time

Who cares if the first showing is for an All female audience

It's Wonder Woman ... the folks complaining need to get over them selves

I'll be there with my girlfriends ? and having a great time

#girlpower
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes getting mad at this ? is like white people being mad at Black History Month.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's gonna suck regardless of who sees it first. A few women will just get to see how much it sucks before everyone else.

? DC until they learn how to make a good movie. Those bums.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    It's gonna suck regardless of who sees it first. A few women will just get to see how much it sucks before everyone else.

? DC until they learn how to make a good movie. Those bums.

Lol it's getting good reviews. I'ma check it out.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Dudes getting mad at this ? is like white people being mad at Black History Month.

It's really some weak men like the OP
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was destined to be watched on kodi anyway.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gal Gadot fine af but I'm not going to go see this anyway. Have at it feminists.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

It's really some weak men like the OP

@Maximus Rex tie your ascot tighter and handle this ?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Well it's a movie not a book . And it's not like every Theatre is doing it. Lol

And no I don't own any of that or attended any comic fest but I do have a WW star tat on my wrist , WW sticky notes for my desk , and a WW yeti style cup

Oh and a poster, under Roos , and Halloween costume all from when I was a little girl

I also have a Super girl costume too

Lol