Female Only Showing Of Wonder Woman, (Yea Or Nay)

Options

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, This Some Straight ? That Runs Counter To The Ideal Of Equality
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Well it's a movie not a book/

Why is there even a movie dear?
    And no I don't own any of that or attended any comic fest but I do have a WW star tat on my wrist , WW sticky notes for my desk , and a WW yeti style cup

Oh and a poster, under Roos , and Halloween costume all from when I was a little girl

I also have a Super girl costume too

Lol

I give props on being a legitimate fan girl. Having a Wonder Woman tat shows an lot of commitment on your part.
    Is there even an Alamo Drafthouse in your city ?

@Maximus Rex

Before I answer that question and using your female logic, explain how there being an Alamo Drafthouse in my area is relevant to the conservation?
    blackrain wrote: »
    How is it hypocrisy when that same theater has done group specific showings of movies before? Maybe its a smart business move go capitalize on a female centered super hero movie...

Not saying it was right then, but in those other screenings women weren't excluded. If they were, then the same hypocritical ? that are lauding this would have been in front of Alamo Drafthouse with pitchforks and axe handles.
    fortyacres wrote: »
    This ? crying about a fictitious movie , hahahaha.

? muthafucka call himself saying slick ? , but is too ? ' stupid and ignorant to realize what he said was not only dumb as ? , but is also an contradiction in terms. Stupid muthafucka.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    This Is One Of Those Things That Really Doesn't Matter At The End Of The Day
    If you did you'd know they do all kinds of special screenings of premieres ....old movies ..sing-a-longs etc

So you'd see this is not a big deal ....

They will also kick you out of the movie if you are caught looking at your phone

Folks got upset about that too lol
  • Maximus Rex
    edited May 2017
    Options
    If you did you'd know they do all kinds of special screenings of premieres ....old movies ..sing-a-longs etc

What do those screenings have to with discrimination based on gender?
    So you'd see this is not a big deal ....

So as long as the discrimination is against men, it isn't a "big deal?" Chicks and their ? ' entitlement complexes ? me. Just so you know it is a "big deal," because it violates the Civil Rights Act.

What is a Public Accommodation?

Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination against certain protected groups in businesses and places that are considered "public accommodations." The definition of a "public accommodation" may vary depending upon the law at issue (i.e. federal or state), and the type of discrimination involved (i.e. race discrimination or disability discrimination). Generally speaking, it may help to think of public accommodations as most (but not all) businesses or buildings that are open to (or offer services to) the general public. More specifically, the definition of a "public accommodation" can be broken down into two types of businesses / facilities:

Privately-owned/operated businesses and buildings. Privately-owned businesses and facilities that offer certain goods or services to the public -- including food, lodging, gasoline, and entertainment -- are considered public accommodations for purposes of federal and state anti-discrimination laws. For purposes of disability discrimination, the definition of a "public accommodation" is even more broad, encompassing most businesses that are open to the public (regardless of type). http://civilrights.findlaw.com/enforcing-your-civil-rights/discrimination-in-public-accommodations.html
    They will also kick you out of the movie if you are caught looking at your phone

And they're being sued for that ? .
    Is there even an Alamo Drafthouse in your city ?

@Maximus Rex

There's one three express train spots from my spot. If I felt like walking I could get there in about an hour.
    I also have a Super girl costume too. Lol

Which one? This one

5adcb20d2568a0928cae29410a7b15fd.jpg

or this one?

61d5c563093e927937f1d886656c7f02.jpg

And post a pic of yourself in said costume.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    You are way too upset about this lol

And I was 5 ...so no pic for you
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

I've seen a picture of you?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Copper wrote: »
    Rex the same person that said he would make homless menz do pushups neekid for money

? does that have to do with female hypocrisy and fuckery?

Yous a ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Giving 0 ?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every month senior citizens here in jersey city have a movie day to see a movie of there choice at cheap ass prices. Im sure they have these types of things nationwide no one cares.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    This ? rex having a hissy fit and tryna simp at the same time

Rex never simps, potna.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Don't you guys think Women need a hero they can go see all by themselves?

For years women have been letting men and children get in life boats first. Women have been facing the horrors of war, mustard gas, roadside bombs etc while men only fill in support roles during war times.

Women are over 20 times more likely to die on the job then men! And you don't think they deserve their own screening???

There's a reason women ? them selves at a rate of 3.5 times more than men. They don't get gender specific screenings!!!!

Uncompasionate ? .
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    funniest thing is rex chunky ascot wearing ass thinking he's an alpha male, that ? just tickles me pink

most of these ? always talking that alpha/beta male ? are the corniest, non-? getting mfs that ever existed. ? shrivel and dry up any time they are anywhere in the vicinity. might explain why they have such animosity to women

latest?cb=20140311135850

Madonna Complex ass ?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The feelings caught on both sides here has reached astronomical levels....
  • Maximus Rex
    edited May 2017
    Options
    funniest thing is rex chunky ascot wearing ass thinking he's an alpha male, that ? just tickles me pink

Really Kai. That's all you got, seriously? I know that you're a chick and all, but I've actually (with great effort mind,) you engage your frontal lobes long enough to put together articulate and rationale arguments. So go mediate in the flying lotus for about 30 minutes and put together cogent and lucid rebuttal to my arguments. Run along now child, Rex knows you can do and has complete and total faith in you.
    most of these ? always talking that alpha/beta male ? are the corniest, non-? getting mfs that ever existed. ? shrivel and dry up any time they are anywhere in the vicinity. might explain why they have such animosity to women

This coming from a married Muslim woman. Though you can drive, don't have to cover hair, and you don't receive a nightly ass whoopin'. Islamic households are very traditional with a strict adherence to traditional gender roles. This is why I don't take chicks very seriously. Namely because they rarely know what the ? it is they're talking about and just spout some contradictory nonsense and wind up sounding like Charlie Brown and 'em teacher.

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This coming from a married Muslim woman. Though you can drive, don't have to cover hair, and you don't receive a nightly ass whoopin'. Islamic households are very traditional with a strict adherence to traditional gender roles. This is I don't take chicks very seriously. Namely because they rarely know what the ? it is their talking about and just spout some contradictory nonsense and wind up sounding like Charlie Brown and 'em teacher.

LOL....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04
  • MsSouthern
    Options

I'm still not posting it

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'll be waiting for the all black viewing of Black Panther next February.

And if the whites complain. Just hit them with the faux outrage rebuttal.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm still not posting it

My eyeballs thanks you
  • Maximus Rex
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    ? shut yo ? up......... This is issue isn't worth the fake outrage you're trying to have.

My feelings in this matter are very real. Now please explain why you've (no pun intended,") threw on the cape and pandering like a muthafucka peg boy.
    I'm still not posting it

That's not what I asked you
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Faux outrage from weak men

I don't care but I'm going disagree with this sentiment

If you don't see a fundamental issue with this ehhhh

It's cool to be divisive in the name of woman empowerment I guess

Meanwhile let's try to have a "no non blacks allowed" viewing

Slippery slopes are real things and you ? just keep being okay with doors being opened and not valuing principles
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Slippery slopes are real things and you ? just keep being okay with doors being opened and not valuing principles

See why even go there

I went to an all ladies painting with a twist party

One where you drink and paint a picture

Are you mad about that too ????

Lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

See why even go there

I went to an all ladies painting with a twist party

One where you drink and paint a picture

Are you mad about that too ????

Lol

You seriously think that's the same thing

And I'm not mad at it at all. I think it's stupid

I'd be ok with them paying for woman to see it but a "no guys allowed" policy.I don't understand

Too close to "no blacks" for my liking
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? shut yo ? up......... This is issue isn't worth the fake outrage you're trying to have.

My feelings in this matter are very real. Now please explain why you've (no pun intended,") threw on the cape and pandering like a muthafucka peg boy.
    I'm still not posting it

That's not what I asked you

Threw on a cape? ? I just don't care enough about female's having ladies night at the movies. I bet your ? ass had the same outrage when they had a all ladies night for Magic Mike 1&2 huh?

Are you this outraged when the bars/clubs have free ladies night? Let these broads go see a movie and find another cause to really be outraged over because you're​ sounding like a ? right now b.

Bruh I guarantee ? will be more for this than hate mongering . This ? just clearly has mommy issues