Female Only Showing Of Wonder Woman, (Yea Or Nay)

Options

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    This Is One Of Those Things That Really Doesn't Matter At The End Of The Day
    Is there even an Alamo Drafthouse in your city ?

@Maximus Rex
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's stupid but I don't care. Sidenote WW is one of the hardest characters in DC so show respect. Her fighting is brutal.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    It's gonna suck regardless of who sees it first. A few women will just get to see how much it sucks before everyone else.

? DC until they learn how to make a good movie. Those bums.

I hope this is not another SS or BvS but I will wait til Redbox either way.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Inb4 black panther has an all black showing and it's called racist .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I can't tell if this ? is delusional or a ? up individual or both.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

Is there a difference?
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can any man be seriously upset at this?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It's gonna suck regardless of who sees it first. A few women will just get to see how much it sucks before everyone else.

2d288c550977968.jpg

Image aint working smh 95 rotten tomatoes.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, Allow The Hypocritical Misandric Feminazi Dykin' ? Bumpers A Time To See Wonder Woman Among Their Own Kind
    deadeye wrote: »
    Just like you can't have Baywatch without The Hoff...........you can't have Wonder Woman without Linda Carter.

This is reason enough for me to save my money.

so..........u really need a 65 y/o woman running around in that costume pretending to be an ageless immortal?

o-LYNDA-CARTER-570.jpg

decent aging for a white woman, but ? please
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    it is what it is, the threadstarter clearly hates women.

Im watching the movie on day one , IMAX. DC needs a good comeback.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Just like you can't have Baywatch without The Hoff...........you can't have Wonder Woman without Linda Carter.

This is reason enough for me to save my money.

so..........u really need a 65 y/o woman running around in that costume pretending to be an ageless immortal?

o-LYNDA-CARTER-570.jpg

decent aging for a white woman, but ? please

They could've used CGI technology like they did with the new Terminator.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Femtep ? at its finest. Not one ? given, tho. Just making a mental note of the blatant hypocrisy for later use.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Leaning towards him being a ?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

2d288c550977968.jpg

lol it's at 96% now. Give it about 6-8 weeks after the hype dies down and I bet that ? drops close to 70
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    No, This Some Straight ? That Runs Counter To The Ideal Of Equality
    Why is it that when a muthafucka points out and is critical of ? and their ? , the default shaming tactic is a muthafucka hates women? Naw you ? made muthafucka it's not that Rex hates women rather it's you emasculated ? gobblin', peg boy ? have been trained to defer, coddle, pander and accept these hoes hypocrisy and illogical rationale. The ? up part about it is you don't even realize it.

Those of who do are only doing it to curry favor with their long distance IC crush in hopes that she'll text you those nudes she promised you six months ago, ? made muthafuckas. You emasculated secretly-desirin-to-have-a-menstrual-cycle-ass-single-mother-raised muthafuckas have the nerve, the audacity, the unmitigated gall to call yourself men. You sittin'-on-the-toilet-while-you-? -gleefulky-takin'-a-load-in-your-face-simpin'-beta-male-? .

Muthafuckas stay swearin' up and down that Rex is a misogynist. Let ask you beta male ? something. Considering that I don't have a filter and I don't mince or hold back on my words, don't you think if I were really and truly a misogynist, not only would I had said so, I would proudly claim to be?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

2d288c550977968.jpg

lol it's at 96% now. Give it about 6-8 weeks after the hype dies down and I bet that ? drops close to 70

Your posts makes no sense.

6 to 8 weeks? After 8 weeks its theater run will have been finished or close to finished in the states.

Its 96 out of 55 reviews. In order for it to drop to 70 you have get more than 20 critics to come out and ? on it, calling it a bad movie.

That is likely not going to happen, at worse it will go down to low 80's.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

2d288c550977968.jpg

I don't go by reviews bruh.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    •"It kind of does matter... But I don't really give a f*ck."... Wheres that option?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rex got sand in his ? over a movie you can see in any theater any day of the week starting friday
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rex the same person that said he would make homless menz do pushups neekid for money
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is just a call for trouble from terrorists. After that Ariana Grande ? women ain't safe. They're targets and ? like this makes it much easier.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, This Some Straight ? That Runs Counter To The Ideal Of Equality
    Copper wrote: »
    Rex got sand in his ? over a movie you can see in any theater any day of the week starting friday

It's a matter of principle. Muthafuckas like you would said that Rosa Parks should of gotten up and moved to the back of the bus using the rationale that some man would have given up his seat. Or Curt Flood shouldn't of taken MLB to court to be able to decide where he wanted to work because baseball is an "amusement," he doesn't have a "real job," and he plays a sport for a living.
    Copper wrote: »
    Rex the same person that said he would make homless menz do pushups neekid for money

? does that have to do with female hypocrisy and fuckery?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Femtep ? at its finest. Not one ? given, tho. Just making a mental note of the blatant hypocrisy for later use.

How is it hypocrisy when that same theater has done group specific showings of movies before? Maybe its a smart business move go capitalize on a female centered super hero movie...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll be waiting for the all black viewing of Black Panther next February.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    This ? crying about a fictitious movie , hahahaha.