2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    That's a great business move by the rockets though..warriors upset they let that happen

Obligatory ? yao
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL if that trade was true about PP, Crawford, and rivers for melo and sasha, Doc is a ? for not taking that. LOL Phil was about to give Melo away.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL if that trade was true about PP, Crawford, and rivers for melo and sasha, Doc is a ? for not taking that. LOL Phil was about to give Melo away.

for real if it is true doc dont deserve another job that exactly what the clips needed too i bet doc said no on some low key ? to and never brought it up to cuz thats too good to not turn down but it might be since the way he was playin pp late in games giving him a damn goodbye tour
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I honestly wanna see the Banana Boat squad team up back in LA next season. Paul and Bron goin play this ? out on their teams, Melo getting bought out, and Wade will be free to leave the Chi.

They should all convince The Logo to fire Doc, get a good coach, then Voltron up back in ClipperLand. A five of CP, Wade, Melo, Bron, and D'Andre should be at least good for #2 in the West, even with those dudes pushin 34.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need more fuckery today
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    when u stop and imagine the amount of flops in the rockets backcourt next season

fql0jyfjlfpz.gif

You just wanted an excuse to post that gif lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder are the bucks gonna offer snell that QO, their cap situation is :# .I'll see how my young son jabari parker looks post asb.He can come home if he good and the bucks sever ties.

He staying on the bucks
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think people are overthinking 'they both need the ball’ a little much

the rockets will now have 48 straight minutes (finally a coach staggering right) of two of the best pick and roll players in basketball running his supercharged offense — cp3 is going to be playing with the best collection of shooters hes ever played with — harden isnt going to destroy himself with a usage rate he physically cant sustain (we all saw how broken down he was by the playoffs) and cripples his defense on the other end (even moreso) and harden is a smart cutter and a good shooter who spent a lot of his career playing off the ball

they can both adjust

especially since it sounds like both helped facilitated this trade

they know who they are going to be playing with and what it means to their own game
  • ckfree
    Options
    my dream of having bev in a bulls uniform is all but gone

he dont need to be in chicago anyway

for non basketball reasons

therd be 300 VLs outside the locker room after each bulls loss just waiting on hoiberg if bev was home
  • ckfree
    Options
    knicks in a sense have the same issues as the bulls but on a different level

bulls coaches have garpax mess

knicks coaches/GMs have dolan

knicks will not be consistently successful regardless of coach/gm with james dolan in charge

bulls same with garpax

successful organizations have stability and trust at the top of the food chain

warriors
    spurs
    celtics
    etc

worst owner in the nba running that franchise

even donnie walsh couldnt survive it and he was good

working for james dolan automatically makes a competent GM an idiot
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea........I suggest yall not fall for Frank Clickbait King Ducktales Isola. He's Stephen A of the finals picks on this reporting ? .
  • ckfree
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    My ? ...wow.

the bulls and knicks are not the perfect illustrations of two diametrically opposed examples of incompetency?
    and the yankees should have honored arod a couple months ago too for carrying jeter to his last title
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Spurs maxed their cap out on LA. The only way CP could even get there is if anyone bought on LaMarcus's wack-ass contract. No one did. That's why he's in H-Town now. He SHOULD be a Spur, but ? it now.

Bruh you sound stupid.Spurs currently have more cap space than the rockets did

stick to posting your wack pics doing rock climbing expeditions or at dead cracka raves geek,this aint instagram
    What's wrong, Thomas? Taking your anger out on me cause your ? Clipset is gone? That's cool, library ? . I hear H-Town is better for bandwagon muhfuckas anyway.

Quit your ? . I would say post pics of your sorry ass existence, but we all know no one wants pics of you struggling to login at the computer stations at the public library without looking even more like the loser-ass dude you've been.

24npsab.gif

Man you corny.

Fwi I ? wit the clippers before chris paul ever played there.I use to watch the season on espn when they had that squad wit miles,q rich,brand,maggette,odom.Me and this poster named blank was talkin bout that squad on the old ic, specifically that game when maggette bust kobe ass on tnt.Another reason was off the strength of my chi ? q rich,maggette and bobby simmons playing for them.Then they got my ? eric bledsoe.All of this preceded chris paul.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly wanna see the Banana Boat squad team up back in LA next season. Paul and Bron goin play this ? out on their teams, Melo getting bought out, and Wade will be free to leave the Chi.

They should all convince The Logo to fire Doc, get a good coach, then Voltron up back in ClipperLand. A five of CP, Wade, Melo, Bron, and D'Andre should be at least good for #2 in the West, even with those dudes pushin 34.

n1vpyth6uwzi.png

2i0u6ip.jpg
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I asked this a couple of years ago.. Why in the age of smartphones would a ? need to go the the library to access the internet? I don't understand this running joke on here.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear bruh, on my mama forehead, when our ? GM ? overpays the Holiday Brothers I swear any of you ? clown us I'm coming at all y'all.

SMH ? Dell Demps. ? gotta go! ? makes zero sense and screws our cap flexibility and this ? about to make Jrue Holiday the highest paid player on our team....... No Mas!
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silver, where have you heard this from brah?

i have literally seen this NOwhere but from you
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    I asked this a couple of years ago.. Why in the age of smartphones would a ? need to go the the library to access the internet? I don't understand this running joke on here.

Cuz these ? corny,can't roast and have that sheep herd mentality.
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I swear bruh, on my mama forehead, when our ? GM ? overpays the Holiday Brothers I swear any of you ? clown us I'm coming at all y'all.

SMH ? Dell Demps. ? gotta go! ? makes zero sense and screws our cap flexibility and this ? about to make Jrue Holiday the highest paid player on our team....... No Mas!

Dog they have no flexibility.They're paying asik,moore,hill and ajinca like 35 mil that's a 3rd of the cap.Let holliday walk they have like 16 mil to spend.They should trade cousins & attach a bad contract to it to some thirsty squad desperate for a star like the lakers or trade him to boston for assets to put better talent around ad.