• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not even in 2k
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

for a second I thought that was Dennis Rodman....
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No words on Cool Beas lol but I am excited to see how the young guys look tomorrow with no constant triangle ? being enforced. Jeff wants them to play more up tempo and let them run more this year. We have a fre shooters and he said he wants them taking more 3s if they're open to follow more of the modern game. I saw a few Euro games so I'm very curious to see how KP, Hernangomez, and Kuz look after that experience. Finally get to see Frank against nba athleticism and see how he defends against them.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who the ? is starting at PG for the knicks between frank, jarrett jack, and ramon sessions?
  • Beta
    Options
    Hmm ? it might be Tim hardaway..if we going outside the box
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

I change my knicks prediction to the 15th seed
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    AX put some money up for that 1V1

Lol u gonna be in Maryland soon? Cuz I'm going to Virginia in December I'll serve you the L in any State tho

what part in va

Around Norfolk
  • AZTG
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    No words on Cool Beas lol but I am excited to see how the young guys look tomorrow with no constant triangle ? being enforced. Jeff wants them to play more up tempo and let them run more this year. We have a fre shooters and he said he wants them taking more 3s if they're open to follow more of the modern game. I saw a few Euro games so I'm very curious to see how KP, Hernangomez, and Kuz look after that experience. Finally get to see Frank against nba athleticism and see how he defends against them.

Cant wait man. Most exciting season in a while. I just hope Frank shows flashes and is not a wasted pick. If Frank can be good enough to be a good starting pg in a few years, and we get a high lottery pick again this year, we gonna be ok in a few years.

All that depends on Frank though. Hope hes not a wasted pick cause Phil thought he would fit in the triangle though.
  • AZTG
    Options

Nah we not going outside the box. I think sessions starts with jarret jack backing him up and Frank the 3rd pg with him getting more minutes gradually until hes the back up pg towards the end of the seasin.
  • Beta
    edited October 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Nah we not going outside the box. I think sessions starts with jarret jack backing him up and Frank the 3rd pg with him getting more minutes gradually until hes the back up pg towards the end of the seasin.

:#

Sheesh only other rotation that's just as bad as the jarrett allen/mozgov/zeller one
  • AZTG
    Options

Sheesh only other rotation that's just as bad as the jarrett allen/mozgov/zeller one

word, but we rebuilding so it dont matter. wins and losses mean nothing to me when it comes to the Knicks this year. just wanna see KP take the step to becoming a true #1 option, Hernangomez show that he can play defense, Frank needs to show glimpses and Hardaway just gotta show that hes makes a little more progress and this year would be a success to me.
  • Beta
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Thanks man
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sacramento is loaded with young talent but it's still a lot of unknown commodities at this point, Skal, Papa G, Frank Mason lll, WCS, Deaaron Fox, Bogdanovic, Harry Giles, Malachi Richardson, Justin Jackson, Buddy Hield. ....going to be interesting to see who has staying power and who flames out

I would say if they can get 5 or 6 rotation players out of that group with at least one being a star-borderline start that would have to be considered a success
  • Beta
    Options
    Sacramento is loaded with young talent but it's still a lot of unknown commodities at this point, Skal, Papa G, Frank Mason lll, WCS, Deaaron Fox, Bogdanovic, Harry Giles, Malachi Richardson, Justin Jackson, Buddy Hield. ....going to be interesting to see who has staying power and who flames out

I would say if they can get 5 or 6 rotation players out of that group with at least one being a star-borderline start that would have to be considered a success

Buddy
    WCS
    Skal
    Jackson
    Fox
    Bogdonovic
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Cant wait man. Most exciting season in a while. I just hope Frank shows flashes and is not a wasted pick. If Frank can be good enough to be a good starting pg in a few years, and we get a high lottery pick again this year, we gonna be ok in a few years.

All that depends on Frank though. Hope hes not a wasted pick cause Phil thought he would fit in the triangle though.

Frank is confident in himself that he can roll with any system and he's been playing with the starters already. I see no reason why he shouldn't start let him get his feet wet and show what he can do.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Buddy
    WCS
    Skal
    Jackson
    Fox
    Bogdonovic

That's what I'm thinking too but dont sleep on Frank Mason lll, he didn't show flashes of being a star but he looked like he could be a solid NBA rotation player
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Celtics in the finals this year.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kyrie and Horford clicking early.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like what I see from Baynes already, he hit a 17 footer like it was automatic wasn't sure if that was part of his game
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With Hayward rocking #20 i guess they're not retiring Ray Allen's number.