25 Yr Old PHilly Rapper PNB Rock gets 15yr Old Girl Pregnant (3 IC posters Exposed As Pedos On Pg.6)

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not sure why this thread is still going.....

too many

waaaaaay too many women out here to be worried about high schoolers.

to actively seek them out is perv ? .
    to run across a bad ass 19 yr old.......ehhh. it is what it is.

but yall ? onto 16 yr olds......

yall need to get out more
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Why the ? is this ? in the IC???
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Times have changed I over heard sum grown women maybe 35 an up talmbout how these young boys now n days lookin older as younger all build and beards an such… trust me they out ther I was 15 an My ? was 27

? outchea pullin a Quincy

CZXkK1KUYAAkxTv.jpg

@trendsetta1030 got her ex husband callin him a chain snatcher and ? ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtP8iDcIzO4

Na bra he was n tha jam… I guess it was a way of her justifying she wasn't cheating…
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    @blue_london
    @DNB1
    @dontdiedontkillanyon

ELLO MATES!!! TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA.

Girls around y'all ends are considered grown at14 -16, how y'all feel about this topic? Would y'all smash that thick ass little girl in the original post?(you know that she's a freshmen in high school). Would y'all pick her up from high school and take her on a date after she's finished with her home work?

Are they consider grown at that age? Adam Johnson went to jail for what been discussed in here. I don't understand how people are meeting 14 to 16 year olds how do you connect with them may be this is saying something about the maturity level of people on here.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legal age is 16 here. But still I wouldn't look under the age of 24.

This particular chick would have no trouble getting into clubs here which would create problems for ? who don't do their own ID checks.

I don't do the club scene so there is no chance I get into such situations.
  • blue_london
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

This particular chick would have no trouble getting into clubs here which would create problems for ? who don't do their own ID checks.

Other than clubs can't see how people are meeting people that age lol
  • blue_london
    Options
    Lol it's 15 for supergangster but he still got banned.

The age of consent on the IC is 18.

Sweden has some of the strictest rules when it comes to stuff like this so yeah him calling it investment will be considered grooming and he would still be going jail
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

Other than clubs can't see how people are meeting people that age lol

Everyday life women of all ages are around you.

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @blue_london
    @DNB1
    @dontdiedontkillanyon

ELLO MATES!!! TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA.

EH? 'MOAN TAE ? ! WHIT YOU OAN ABOOT?

Girls around y'all ends are considered grown at14 -16, how y'all feel about this topic? Would y'all smash that thick ass little girl in the original post?(you know that she's a freshmen in high school). Would y'all pick her up from high school and take her on a date after she's finished with her home work?

Are they really? 14-16 is still considered being a child around these ways, and for me, trying to check out any woman under 25 would just seem weird. If you can't at least remember the 1994 World Cup then you're already irrelevant to me.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol it's 15 for supergangster but he still got banned.

The age of consent on the IC is 18.

Sweden has some of the strictest rules when it comes to stuff like this so yeah him calling it investment will be considered grooming and he would still be going jail

Doesn't Swedish law tend to side with women when it comes to sex crimes? Calling what he does as 'investing' is blatant grooming: he's playing with fire if what he is saying is correct.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

Are they really? 14-16 is still considered being a child around these ways, and for me, trying to check out any woman under 25 would just seem weird If you can't at least remember the 1994 World Cup then you're already irrelevant to me.[/b]

see, this is the ? that I don't get. Like that whole situation with Irv Gotti and that chick Ashley Martelle. ? pushin damned near 50 and she's only 20. Like, fam... what the ? do y'all even have to talk about??? She wasn't really around for ANYTHING Irv did. I mean, sure she was alive, but she only 4 or 5 when Irv and 'nem were killin it. She ain't see none of the ? that would be relevant to a cat his age. Can't talk about where you were when Pac and Biggie died, can't speak on the LA Riots, wasn't around for Jordan and Pippen's pair of three-peats. She has no idea of what the Dream Team was or the Fab Five. There is nothing relevant to his life that they can talk about.

Personally, if I were to find myself single tomorrow, my lower limit on dating would probably be 37-38. I think that's probably the point where my life experiences are simply not shared with the chick.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    cnnyhkgj9lgm.png

Im calling ? til i see receipts.. that pic is a year and a half old. you telling me she was stunnin in the club with bottles at 13, 14? I aint buying til i see proof

These type of cases will still occur until EVERY INVOLVED PART GET PRISON TIME OR HAVE TO PAY FOR MONEY.

1 - PARENTS : how come your underaged daughter get dressed up and maked up like AN ADULT? Prison or money to PNB ROCK

2 - THE CLUBS : they are supposed to let only grown ups in. Now a man got screwed. Prison or money to PNB ROCK

3 - PNB ROCK : when you are in the music industry YOU ARE A TARGET. Adapt to your profession and CHECK THE ID. Now you are a dad. OWN IT !!!

4 - THE YOUNG GIRL : if the man has to do prison time, so DOES SHE!!

She is not ?
    She was intelligent enough to DO WHAT WAS NECESSARY TO GET PASS THE VIGILANCE of the clubs and the rapper. Its high time we stop bailing out automatically the woman.

She didnt got impregnate by Joe the plumber : she was looking for the rapper money or ALIMONEY. Dont talk to me about that pure inocent angel ? .

In a nutshell WHEN everybody got to pay for the fuckery imo things will changed
  • blue_london
    Options
    cnnyhkgj9lgm.png

Im calling ? til i see receipts.. that pic is a year and a half old. you telling me she was stunnin in the club with bottles at 13, 14? I aint buying til i see proof

These type of cases will still occur until EVERY INVOLVED PART GET PRISON TIME OR HAVE TO PAY FOR MONEY.

1 - PARENTS : how come your underaged daughter get dressed up and maked up like AN ADULT? Prison or money to PNB ROCK

2 - THE CLUBS : they are supposed to let only grown ups in. Now a man got screwed. Prison or money to PNB ROCK

3 - PNB ROCK : when you are in the music industry YOU ARE A TARGET. Adapt to your profession and CHECK THE ID. Now you are a dad. OWN IT !!!

She is not ?
    She was intelligent enough to DO WHAT WAS NECESSARY TO GET PASS THE VIGILANCE of the clubs and the rapper. Its high time we stop bailing out automatically the woman.

She didnt got impregnate by Joe the plumber : she was looking for the rapper money or ALIMONEY. Dont talk to me about that pure inocent angel ? .

He used his position of power and influence to sway a child's mind. Do not underestimate how easily impressed children are.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Nah that ? is still wrong as ? and just as damaging for grown women to be preying on teenage boys. ? keep trying push that "well he's a boy so its different"...Nah you still have someome with the mentality of a child being taken advantage of by an adult

I've fallen behind in the thread but I think it's more ? up for a woman to be doing it because like holy ? you can literally go ANYWHERE and get ? so why the ? are picking a kid!?!? A guy idk maybe they could reason that's the only girls they can pick up because they're mentally undeveloped.

I'm almost 100% certain that my ? for older women from the time I was 18 to about 22 came from older women making sexual advances at me when I was a kid. My mother's friends, neighbors, randoms out at the mall... I got a LOT of attention from older hoes when I was 15-18 years old. Whether we like to believe it or not, older women having sex with a teenage boy can have a lasting effect on him. I've had interactions with other cats on this very subject and they all had issues with chicks their own age early on because they had some sort of sexual contact with a grown ass woman while still a teenager.

I don't understand how they don't feel like a predator or a perv that ? weirds me the ? out.

Because they're not held accountable by society the same way men are.

It's a double standard but a very weird one

I wonder if it will ever change if/when women are demonized as sexual predators too.

Only when they're deemed fat and or ugly

Then it's ob5yybtjldjo.png

That poor child
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cnnyhkgj9lgm.png

She is not ?

He used his position of power and influence to sway a child's mind. Do not underestimate how easily impressed children are.

A child that's popping bottles in club right? Lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cnnyhkgj9lgm.png

She is not ?

You ? with us right? She a got dam tater thot pnb ain't have to influence ? her mother did all the work before hand one way of another either it being gassing her lil ass up or ignoring her for the streets for ? 15
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is the reason why I very only been w older women.....all ? isn't good ?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is the reason why I very only been w older women.....all ? isn't good ?

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    why is this thread still a thing?

Shut up chilla
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why is this thread still a thing?

This
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cnnyhkgj9lgm.png

She is not ?

Come on bruh!! Loool. She knows his POTENTIAL.
    These Padawans gold digging ass hoes never never make the mistake with a Joe the Plumber.

Im sick and tired of this YOUNG INNOCENT ANGEL WHO WAS SOO WEAKMINDED THAT SHE HAS ENDED GETTING PREGO BY.... A SUCCESSFULL/ TWICE HER AGE / SUPER RICH OLD/ YOUNG PROMISING/ DUDE.

LOOOOL
  • blue_london
    Options
    Lol this thread has Adam Johnson defender's written all over it
This discussion has been closed.