25 Yr Old PHilly Rapper PNB Rock gets 15yr Old Girl Pregnant (3 IC posters Exposed As Pedos On Pg.6)

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Juve said "u got a trespassing charge, ha...ya ? got hard, ha...when u was looking at them lil brawds, ha"

That ? is tru of some ? in the hood, don't act like dope dealers didn't stay snatching up young broads in the hood. Why y'all think young dudes wanna be like them...cause they was taking alll the young hoes. What lil dude working at Wendy's gone do to impress a chick his age when a older ? driving a whip on rims wit stacks in his pockets?

Don't act brand new, that ? goes down..member X's character in belly..young ? said we don't ? but he let me suck his ? ...didn't not one of yall ? flinch when ya heard that in the movie...don't nobody bring that up when talking about x's character

Matter fact, ? love x's character in belly even though he was legit ?

Stop acting so shocked that that goes down

Not saying that I condone it, I'm just saying dude ain't lyin

? that was a ? movie

tenor.gif

Da ? is wrong w/ y'all ?

Not condoning, but....

"Art Imitates Life"
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »

Females in general
    Lets talk about the R. kelly in the closet.

It's a thing for most young girls to go after older men. It's like a badge of honor, a goal, Your proud of it, something that shows your maturity lol. Most of y'all lusted after or ? with legal males when you were not of legal age. Now I know everybody here remembers this ? in jr high and in high school. Middle school girls going after high schoolers. Freshmen girls going after seniors. High school girls chasing after dudes who were out of school(the creeps who keep DRIVING around the school after they graduated smh) etc etc..

My question for this is, why do most of y'all do this ? (witcho lil fast ? ). But when you become legal, same grown ass men that you literally threw the ? at(and perused) are now ? demons?
    125s293.jpg

14 yr old with an 17/18 yr old is not ? . A 13 yr old with a 15/16 yr old is not ? . Both are still teens. Children.

Be more specific with the bolded. What age is the dude still hanging around? If you're 20 or older and still around a hs and don't have any ties to nobody that age (no siblings, lil cousins, or maybe you happened to be dating a freshman when you were a junior so your gf is still in hs), then you're a ? creep.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Juve said "u got a trespassing charge, ha...ya ? got hard, ha...when u was looking at them lil brawds, ha"

That ? is tru of some ? in the hood, don't act like dope dealers didn't stay snatching up young broads in the hood. Why y'all think young dudes wanna be like them...cause they was taking alll the young hoes. What lil dude working at Wendy's gone do to impress a chick his age when a older ? driving a whip on rims wit stacks in his pockets?

Don't act brand new, that ? goes down..member X's character in belly..young ? said we don't ? but he let me suck his ? ...didn't not one of yall ? flinch when ya heard that in the movie...don't nobody bring that up when talking about x's character

? that was a ? movie

tenor.gif

Da ? is wrong w/ y'all ?

That post may have came out a lil ? but he makes a great point(not about the movie part lol). It's ? like that, that never really gets talked about for some strange reason. Yeah the guy is ? up and lame. But the girl needs to get almost as much shame. So do their families most of all. Like this young thot in the original post sneaking into grown ass establishments and functions. Looks older than she actually is. Goes out of her way to throw ? at him. Then brags about the ? ! Her ? name is "foreign white" for gods sake.

Her ass needs to actually get beat in this situation. She is nowhere near innocent and she aint new to this thot ? either. Then her guardians need to be held accountable for her actions. How the ? is this high school freshmen even positioning herself to be in certain positions with him in the first place? This ? is mind blowing!!!! I had some back & forth dialog on this site with a few chicks about this. All of them stayed dodging responsibility.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @deadeye

It's about the UK part lol. If you peep none of them really participate in these debates. The first time I learned about their age limits was in a scary/hilarious way. Cute ass cousin of this Jamaican girl I used to know was from the UK. I was about 22 or 23 at the time. Long story short she was trying to get me to notice her. I found out she was 15. I mentioned something about gambling in Reno. She said she couldn't because she was 15. I told her she need to get a dude around her age, I don't do that Chester ? . She looked at least 19 or 20 smh. She looked at me and said "what's the problem? I will be 16 in 2 weeks". Her cousin had to explain to me that you are grown at 16 over there or some ? like that. The girl looked at me and said she didn't care about this silly American ? . Said if I was in the UK it wouldn't matter. In France she said it's like 14 or 15 or something lol. I used to always ? with moreno about her age and the stuff she was typing to older dudes. But it wasn't nothing wrong with it in her country. I knew this but it was funny because a lot of us americans don't know this. A few dudes on here used to slam her for this when she tried to defend herself. She finally gave up trying to talk to us ignorant americans lol.

Huge culture shock! This brings up a topic that needs to be addressed. Outside of the US this ? is normal. In the UK right now, lots of what we call "? ? " is going on right now!!!

Females in general
    Lets talk about the R. kelly in the closet.

It's a thing for most young girls to go after older men. It's like a badge of honor, a goal, Your proud of it, something that shows your maturity lol. Most of y'all lusted after or ? with legal males when you were not of legal age. Now I know everybody here remembers this ? in jr high and in high school. Middle school girls going after high schoolers. Freshmen girls going after seniors. High school girls chasing after dudes who were out of school(the creeps who keep DRIVING around the school after they graduated smh) etc etc..

My question for this is, why do most of y'all do this ? (witcho lil fast ? ). But when you become legal, same grown ass men that you literally threw the ? at(and perused) are now ? demons?
    125s293.jpg

14 yr old with an 17/18 yr old is not ? . A 13 yr old with a 15/16 yr old is not ? . Both are still teens. Children.

Be more specific with the bolded. What age is the dude still hanging around? If you're 20 or older and still around a hs and don't have any ties to nobody that age (no siblings, lil cousins, or maybe you happened to be dating a freshman when you were a junior so your gf is still in hs), then you're a ? creep.

I have seen a lot of your post, you a smart girl. You know exactly what I'm talking about. The part about the high school girls ? and going after dudes 18 - 25 years old(or higher). Knowing that it's not cool. The rest of the stuff before was just the set up. Just pointing out how females do things leading up to the welcomed ? ? . No need to try to get all specific here.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

I have seen a lot of your post, you a smart girl. You know exactly what I'm talking about. The part about the high school girls ? and going after dudes 18 - 25 years old(or higher). Knowing that it's not cool. The rest of the stuff before was just the set up. Just pointing out how females do things leading up to the welcomed ? ? . No need to try to get all specific here.

Fam....older men have been going after younger women and girls since the beginning of time. You watch game of thrones....you know they married girls off soon as they got their period. What are we talking about welcoming lol.

Anyway I think we can all agree an adult (21+) checking for somebody in middle school is gross. Regardless of who went after who.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    I'm just gonna say this and leave it at that:

So, if a 16yr old adolescent male gets his teacher pregnant while he's still underaged...........he's not gonna have any legal obligation to the child is he?

No court in this country is going to garnish his wages and/or force him to pay child support..........right?

I mean, surely......with him being a "? victim".........it would be unconscionable for any court of law to put him through the trauma of being financially obligated to support a child that was conceived as the result of his teacher taking advantage of him.............RIGHT???

dqv3dlcp70z7.gif

hjj80uahjlcu.gif

g6g4eynhx3jb.gif

@ 1:05 - the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca1_-6VdR8o

ldj87qfh1u0e.gif

g215eiam8w5m.gif

He still pays.

A legal precedent was established in Hermesmann v Seyer. In this case, a woman successfully argued that she should be able to sue for child support even if conception occurs as a result of an illegal act by the woman. And yes, the illegal act she committed was statutory ? .

Hermesmann v. Seyer

child support court will not hear an argument of consent. that is up to the criminal court. child support court just deals with if he is or isn't the father.

Exactly.

That's why I don't understand all of this fake outrage about the two situations being the same.

I understand child support court doesn't care about consent......but that just proves my point that a 16yr old boy isn't seen as a victim in the same way a 16yr old girl is.

Even though he should in the eyes of the law.

Either way, it's definitely a contradiction because a 16yr old girl wouldn't be subjected to that kind of unfair treatment.

? there are laws in place where a male rapists can sue for visitation rights to a child conceived from said ? ....the court doesnt take into account how conception occurred...

#America
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tommy didn't know no ? ' Kionna!!!
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

? that was a ? movie

tenor.gif

Da ? is wrong w/ y'all ?

Not condoning, but....

"Art Imitates Life"

Why does that point have to be explained?
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ion kno bout ya but I was 15 16 slidin in strip clubs getin dances…
    Copper wrote: »
    For all of you "she would've fooled me too" dummies...

No 15 year old can fool you if she opens her mouth

You in the club drinking, music blaring, she on your ? cause you known, and she down to ? ... Unless she or someone else say "stop she 15" you probably ? .
    7figz wrote: »
    I doubt people would think she was 15 from the jump. I'd have guessed mid 20s at least - from the 1st 2 pics.

Dude is ? . But to act like that chick wouldn't have fooled a lot of dudes is BS.

So job...college...year you graduated high school....can I add you to my rental car approved driver....

This ? don't come up in y'all convos?
    But y'all pull dimes?
    IC still making ? look suspect.

You asking for a ? life background before you ? ? Lmao. Too much talking. Herb ? out in the club doing the most. She 15 in the club that ? been a liar. She got a alternate life story built-in for sure.

What im tripping on is it's 21 and over to get in clubs in the states right? so what's security doing over there? Its with 19+ over here so some of these fools slip through but she definitely doesn't pass for 21.
    Sum tha models on ig and bottle girls are underage… but that's nun my business to be taggin… back on topic… sum clubs 18 to enter 21 to drink an she prolly slid wit tha entourage so they automatically won't get carded
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

Fam....older men have been going after younger women and girls since the beginning of time. You watch game of thrones....you know they married girls off soon as they got their period. What are we talking about welcoming lol.

Anyway I think we can all agree an adult (21+) checking for somebody in middle school is gross. Regardless of who went after who.

Alright, I'll bite. Girls under 18 purposely going for dudes 18 and up. You see how you said "older men going after little girls". That's exactly the point. It's not just one way, you want it to be one way....But in reality it's about even. These little girls know right from wrong, they not that damn naive. Welcomed ? ? is these underage girls throwing the ? at legal males. Older males don't need to chase these young girls, they come to them.

You haven't been out of high school for that long. So I know this stuff is still fresh in your mind. You seen how thirsty girls get when they seen the dude who graduated like 1- 4 years ago pull up in his car. You heard all the females talking that "I mess with older men because I'm too mature for these little boys". Or "I need a MAN, not a little boy" when they ? are little girls smh. This mentality that a lot of little girls have, that's what I'm speaking on. I can take it a step further. Look at the tyga situation with kim kardation little sister. The moment that little thot turned 18 it was cool all of a sudden? like she wasn't just 17 a few months ago? Like how the ? did she even get around him(in that way) in the first place? Her parents just let their 16/17 year old daughter kick it with a 24/25 year old semi famous playboy rap star?

I'm curious now. After reading what you posted what do you think about this scenario. A girl is a 14/15 year old freshmen and she's ? with a 17/18 year old senior. He graduates and 2 years pass. She's like in the 11th grade now. She is like 16/17 years old now and he's like 20/21 now(just had his birthday lol). What do you think about this situation? Is he a creep/? ......?

This brings it right back to the question I asked. Why it's cool one moment when you doing it. But then when you become a certain legal age yourself you look at it like something's wrong? ? 's been tripping me out for years. Like when straight females get to drinking in a club full of ? ass dudes.Then start kissing females in the mouth. Then claim that the liqueur turned them ? for a few minutes. They write it off as just "having fun", but not ? ...... ... .......
    pou8zelmec253tb.jpg
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh, im only on page 8 and thoroughly disgusted man.

a lot yall down to ? young girls are low esteem scared to talk to mature chicks ass weirdos.

mature women ftw every day. how is it that yall can chose between grown women and kids, and end up ? the kids? i dont believe that.

all yall low esteem cats need yall jaws broken.

my sister is 14 so this ? got me in my feelings.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Supergangsters math was way off
  • deadeye
    Options

Is this @atribecalledgabi or @topoftheworld ?

hy1enwlvn63a.gif
  • deadeye
    edited June 2017
    Options

This brings it right back to the question I asked. Why it's cool one moment when you doing it. But then when you become a certain legal age yourself you look at it like something's wrong? ? 's been tripping me out for years.

@PILL_COSBY

Here's what it is......since they're not gonna take the bait.

Basically, those girls really believed all that "maturity" ? that they used as justification to convince themselves that it was ok for them to date older men when they were still in their teens.

However, what few of them seemed to realize is that they only "physically" matured faster than boys their own age......not mentally.

Meaning, there are more teenage girls who can pass for grown women than there are teenage boys who can pass for grown men.

Think about it.......rarely is there ever a situation in which a female thinks a teenage boy is older than he really is.

But these young birds really thought at 16 or 17 that they were on the same maturity level as a ? in his 20's.

"Lambs to the slaughter."

So, when they finally got older and figured out those old ? were only ? with them because of their "lack of maturity", they got their feelings hurt and became angry and bitter that they were dumb enough to get played like that.

It usually sinks in for them when they're in their late 20's/early 30's and notice that they're not getting the same kind of attention in the club that they used to when they were younger.

Even worse for them when they see those old ? pass them over for chicks that are as young as they used to be when they first started messing with older dudes.

That's when they have their "aha moment"............as Oprah would say.

A never ending cycle of bird logic and heartbreak.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    How are you mad at a 19-20 year old dude ? with a 15-16 year old when YOU used to be the 15 year old girl pushing up hard on 18, 19, 20 year old dudes???

I get that. And I said it was gross lol. And I never took part in that either. Oldest person I ever dated in hs had like 7 months on me.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so can we stop saying the IC pulls dime....or maybe we should say..

i get nothing but dimes.......21+
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my wife fine as fukk...an been legal the whole time......

gimmie my props
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Think about it.......rarely is there ever a situation in which a female thinks a teenage boy is older than he really is.

giphy.gif

yeah... A bruh was always pegged as being older... until I got older, then everyone thought I was young.

When I was 19 I dated older chicks 'cause they thought I was 25-26 years old and I could get away with it because of my demeanor, the way I dressed while at work, and because I could speak to a lot of ? that was supposedly beyond my years.

When I was actually 25-26, the people I worked with thought I was 20-21 tops. I had an underwriter think I was 19 years old back then. Dude swore I was fresh outta high school talmbout "You got a much better job than I had when I graduated high school".
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my wife fine as fukk...an been legal the whole time......

gimmie my props

bruh, my wife is two years older than me.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    How are you mad at a 19-20 year old dude ? with a 15-16 year old when YOU used to be the 15 year old girl pushing up hard on 18, 19, 20 year old dudes???

You gotta remember that those 15-16-year-old girls who lusted after older men were just kids. Now that they're older, they realize (hopefully) that it's wrong for both parties (especially the older and thus presumably more responsible party) to do that, and they're now wiser to know that they wouldn't want their kids to do the same.

You can't fault them for being dumb kids. It's still wrong regardless, so they, now older and wiser, have every right to be mad, especially if they already taught their kids this.

But if your point is that they should have some empathy since they went through the same, then that point is obviously valid, imo. But regardless, males will most often be blamed for sexual mishaps. It's our natural birthright.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

Age of consent is not 14 in Canada it's 16 if the person is 18. It used to be 14 in Quebec until they changed the laws. Age of consent varies depending on the sexual act and province.
    Unicef need to update their website than
    https://www.unicef.org/rightsite/433_457.htm
    n50gu4eddsa0.png

After seeing the part about Sweden this post makes more sense now
    Shes fine as hell.

? is winning

? all haters

This board is full of haters

Ye Im chatting with a 14 year old girl.. She got a bigger ass than girls in their 30's .. She a phatty.. I am waiting until she turn 15 so I can ? her,

Remember when I work as a caretaker at a school. They were really nice girls. They went high school. Thus between 12-15. I always look at them and ? but never touch. I said hello how are you today? Just because I worked there.

Its called investing tho

I Don't think I have read anything more disturbing than this on the IC.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

Age of consent is not 14 in Canada it's 16 if the person is 18. It used to be 14 in Quebec until they changed the laws. Age of consent varies depending on the sexual act and province.
    Unicef need to update their website than
    https://www.unicef.org/rightsite/433_457.htm
    n50gu4eddsa0.png

After seeing the part about Sweden this post makes more sense now
    Shes fine as hell.

? is winning

? all haters

This board is full of haters

Ye Im chatting with a 14 year old girl.. She got a bigger ass than girls in their 30's .. She a phatty.. I am waiting until she turn 15 so I can ? her,

Remember when I work as a caretaker at a school. They were really nice girls. They went high school. Thus between 12-15. I always look at them and ? but never touch. I said hello how are you today? Just because I worked there.

Its called investing tho

I Don't think I have read anything more disturbing than this on the IC.
This discussion has been closed.