Big Brother Season 19

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    Have any major alliances formed yet? It still seems a little all over the place from the little I've been able to pay attention...

Most the house is in a loose alliance. The showmances Cody/Jessica, Matt/Raven, Mark/Elena along with Dominique. Christmas and Paul are aligned together against everyone else in the house except Kevin. Tho Cody's starting to rub some of his alliance the wrong way being a sketchy ? and especially with him getting soft on Alex who's the #1 target. But Cody still might be targeting Paul. You know this ? 's gonna blow up soon

Alex, Jillian, Ramses and Jason are aligned and Josh's ? ass is by himself. Kevin is riding the middle cause he's been the comic relief. He could go far.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny seeing adults act like teens
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the whole house hated megan (including her own allies)

she was a have not

got busted for lying (maybe even adding a racial element to it)

nothing good was going to happen given the current trajectory 

and thats just what we know about

probably a whole other ? of issues exist on top of that

so i wonder in what light cbs is gonna air her leaving the game because megan saying she chose to self evict due to PTSD from a past sexual assault and the effect it was having on her in the house is nothing cbs will take lightly (even if its ? ) but neither is her saying someone else said something racial when apparently that wasnt the case
    TheBossman wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    2. Megan was involved in a scandal involving a racist slur: In a conversation with Kevin, Alex said Megan claimed Jessica called Alex a "panda." Jessica denied ever saying the racist remark, but Alex went to the Diary Room to confront producers about the situation. The producers wouldn't let Alex see the tape, but she left the Diary Room under the impression that, although Jessica had been talking badly about her, she never used the derogatory term. According to Alex, Megan made up the entire thing -- something Megan denies.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-19-megan-lowder-self-eviction-everything-we-know/

i knew she had it out for jessica

in the premiere i noticed megan ignored jessica when she went to give her a hug

shes claiming she got ptsd

Paul said he started it.

he didnt really start it

he just threw gas on the fire

he heard megan say that the jessica dropped the racist comment so he decided to go tell jessica that megan was spreading that rumor about her

jessica then went and confronted her and alex about it
  • ckfree
    Options
    i never knew that the word 'panda' was being used as a racial slur towards asians these days

all I think of is soft and cuddly when i hear that word

and is it just me or are asians always doing stupid ? ?

never get in line behind one

whether its the grocery store or wherever

theyll break or delay something EVERY TIME

you know the scene in bronx tale where they rip up the tickets at the race track?

thats me if i see an asian in line in front of me
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Jessica's been calling Alex "Pao Pao" which is worse than Panda to me.

Thought he was off it, but seems like Cody's gonna try to backdoor Paul which is gonna blow up in his face with Paul's safety.
    He didn't say his name, but was cutting deals with Alex, Jason and Jillian and said he was going after one of his own. Gonna be hilarious if Cody loses his ? .
  • ckfree
    Options
    wonder what happens if he nominates paul

does he immediately have to pick someone else or is there a new ceremony

if he has to pick someone else on the spot it will blow up his game along with maybe paul
  • ckfree
    Options
    be right back

there are kids shooting off fireworks who need a calendar

im going to bring them a calendar
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    be right back

there are kids shooting off fireworks who need a calendar

im going to bring them a calendar

Lmao, you must be the pops on the block.
  • ckfree
    Options
    mogs been wildin with these firecrackers all week

like dog its 1:45 in the afternoon

wtf
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

if he has to pick someone else on the spot it will blow up his game along with maybe paul

I was thinking the same thing.

The only thing they can do to cover it up is to not disclose the true vote count.

No one would be the wiser, and it would throw the house into a frenzy because everybody would be wondering why he didn't get evicted.

Basically, whoever's on the block next to him is done........even if they get enough votes to stay.

Production would definitely have to work overtime to try to convince people to keep him and give off the appearance of a close vote.
  • ckfree
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

The only thing they can do to cover it up is to not disclose the true vote count.

No one would be the wiser, and it would throw the house into a frenzy because everybody would be wondering why he didn't get evicted.

Basically, whoever's on the block next to him is done........even if they get enough votes to stay.

Production would definitely have to work overtime to try to convince people to keep him and give off the appearance of a close vote.
    they all now know paul cant be touched for 3 weeks since he accepted the temptation

all hell broke loose after nominations earlier

with him accepting the temptation a curse was also doled out

and it was ramsay who got it (not sure how he was chosen for it)

the curse is that he has to pick one week over the next three weeks where he has to go up on the block
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

they all now know paul cant be touched for 3 weeks since he accepted the temptation

all hell broke loose after nominations earlier

with him accepting the temptation a curse was also doled out

and it was ramsay who got it (not sure how he was chosen for it)

the curse is that he has to pick one week over the next three weeks where he has to go up on the block

I think Cody's game is in more trouble than Paul's at this point. I won't be surprised if the house goes rogue and sends his ? home rather than his backup target..
  • King of GA
    Options
    Cody one of the cats that makes up his mind and can not be moved by anything...dude will be like, "I want Paul gone because everyone says he messes up the vibe in the house." Everyone else will be like, "no he doesn't." Cody will be like, "whatever, y'all are wrong, I'm moving forward anyway."
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Jessica conveniently left out that she called Alex "Pao Pao" when she confronted her and Megan about it. She's been calling Dominique "Da'Vonne" too.

LOL @ Kevin calling emojis "mojos".

Cody tried to backdoor Paul, he showed his safety card. Christmas got put up. Christmas was HEATED.
  • King of GA
    Options
    Does Cody even know how to have a good time? Sheesh...
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Damn. That is a curse. Paul can't make it far.
  • Max.
    Options
    That lightskin chick n wht girls with big tittys

Damn!!!
  • Max.
    Options
    Yo i like this old dude nh....hes hilarious everytime on cam..

"Why cant i get broads to cuddle on the hammack"

"Ur married"
  • Max.
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Mmm!!!!

• deadeye
    Options
    Jessica conveniently left out that she called Alex "Pao Pao" when she confronted her and Megan about it. She's been calling Dominique "Da'Vonne" too.

LOL @ Kevin calling emojis "mojos".

Cody tried to backdoor Paul, he showed his safety card. Christmas got put up. Christmas was HEATED.

I'm thinking she's just a ? though.

Since his main target backfired, he only chose her to guarantee that Jillian would go home.

Now, if he doesn't patch things up with her.........she might take over their little crew and get everybody to turn on him.

You've got to be able to display some level of perception to get far in this game.

Cody doesn't know how to do that, so he'll probably be out before jury.
  • deadeye
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Watching last night's After Dark now.

First time I've seen Cody show any real emotion.

He's in the HOH room talking with Paul, and basically laughing at how his whole game blew up.

Talked about how Megan ? up his game by self-evicting, and how he ended up nominating a 3rd of the house in his first week as HOH.

Said something about production asking him what his strategy was......and he said he didn't have one at this point because everything's out in the open now.

Hilarious.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
  • TheBossman
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Wow 2 people gone in the first week.

Edit: she might be ok to play.
  • deadeye
    Options
    I know why Christmas looks so familiar now.

She looks like a jacked up/? Shelly...........from Clay and Shelly fame.

Never cared for Shelly, but Christmas is cool people.
  • Max.
    Options