Big Brother Season 19

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Paul, but he's suffering from the same thing most returning HGs suffer from. Feeling themselves too much. He talks a lot as it is, but he wont shut up about last season and about how to play the game and it's starting to rub some people the wrong way. Kevin and Jason were telling each other earlier they're tired of hearing about last season. There's nothing wrong with Paul dropping knowledge, but he let people ask for it.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I ? with Paul, but he's suffering from the same thing most returning HGs suffer from. Feeling themselves too much. He talks a lot as it is, but he wont shut up about last season and about how to play the game and it's starting to rub some people the wrong way. Kevin and Jason were telling each other earlier they're tired of hearing about last season. There's nothing wrong with Paul dropping knowledge, but he let people ask for it.

Yeah, not quite sure how I'd feel about it if I was in the house with someone who'd already been on the show.

On the one hand, as a fan........I'd like to know about any inside dirt or things that happened on the show that I wasn't aware of.

And soak up any knowledge he could drop that would help me get further in the game.

On the other hand, I'd like to experience everything new for myself without constantly having to hear someone talking about how it was on their season.

Ironically, he's doing the same thing that he complained about Paulie doing.......which was constantly talking about Cody and Derrick's season.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i blame natalie for paul being back this season

if he had won last season he would not be back

he should have won but natalie voted the wrong way since she said she would never vote for a man to win over a woman

paul being back is his consolation prize for being screwed last season
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    i blame natalie for paul being back this season

if he had won last season he would not be back

he should have won but natalie voted the wrong way since she said she would never vote for a man to win over a woman

paul being back is his consolation prize for being screwed last season

Natalie forever whack for that BS...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the blk chick voted for nicole
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I thought the blk chick voted for nicole

She did.

I actually blame her for Paul losing more than Natalie.

DaVonne had been talking about how much of a snake Nicole was for the longest, but that "girl power" ? kicked in and she wanted a woman to win.......so she ended up voting for her.

The women are wrong for that, but can't really blame them since most of them usually get taken out before they even have the chance to make Final 4.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Watching tonight's episode. Cody forgot what show he was on and thought he could run the show. Hilarious watching his master plan blow up in his face.
  • Max.
    Options
    Damn jillian got a phatty
  • Max.
    Options
    Paul reaction

Body bag!
  • King of GA
    Options
    Sometimes I like Raven petite ass...
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elena got dsl's and ? looking plump

But I love how bb made their own immunity idol on the low.
  • King of GA
    Options
    Wait a minute....Cody called Jessica "Alex?" Then she kissed him afterwards?
  • Max.
    Options
    Dom want to be tyra banks sooooo bad
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the shark has officially cleared the building in its jump

i am having a really hard time getting into this season since YER BOY is back

its bad enough you put him in the house (i hate vets) and then you give him the ‘friendship bracelets’ so everyone has to his kiss his ass and then immunity for 3 weeks

smh

its painful to see people rallying around paul

matt told raven he doesnt expect to win the money but really hopes he and paul remain friends post bb

josh told the cameras hes keeping christmas to ‘prove his loyalty to paul’

im just hoping christmas gets pulled otherwise its the season of paul

They did a similar thing in bb canada this season gave a vet immunity straight to jury everybody was ass kissing for weeks and she was shot calling, then her ass was first out the door when that immunity was up. It saved his ass early but will end up being what gets him taken out in the end. If he goes looking for revenge that will make him a target when the immunity is up. If I were him I'd just chill and focus on winning that HOH when the immunity is up.

Never try to make a power move week 1 that was a rookie mistake for cody. He's gonna have to be a comp beast to last in the game now, loyalties are out the window. He's lucky ol girl ? the leg up.
  • Max.
    Options
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    It's looking like tonight could go either way.

Paul, Mark, Elena, Matt, Raven and Dominique are voting out Jillian. Alex, Ramses, Jessica and it's looking like Kevin and Cowboy (Jason) are voting out Xmas. Josh's half a ? ass is the swing vote.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the shark has officially cleared the building in its jump

i am having a really hard time getting into this season since YER BOY is back

its bad enough you put him in the house (i hate vets) and then you give him the ‘friendship bracelets’ so everyone has to his kiss his ass and then immunity for 3 weeks

smh

its painful to see people rallying around paul

matt told raven he doesnt expect to win the money but really hopes he and paul remain friends post bb

josh told the cameras hes keeping christmas to ‘prove his loyalty to paul’

im just hoping christmas gets pulled otherwise its the season of paul

They did a similar thing in bb canada this season gave a vet immunity straight to jury everybody was ass kissing for weeks and she was shot calling, then her ass was first out the door when that immunity was up. It saved his ass early but will end up being what gets him taken out in the end. If he goes looking for revenge that will make him a target when the immunity is up. If I were him I'd just chill and focus on winning that HOH when the immunity is up.

Never try to make a power move week 1 that was a rookie mistake for cody. He's gonna have to be a comp beast to last in the game now, loyalties are out the window. He's lucky ol girl ? the leg up.

Yeah they don't want him to win - they just want his ratings for a while. But their little games are just way over the top obvious.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    CBS foul for that #ChristmasBreak lol

• PanchoYoSancho
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Jillian "I'm not sure. I'm not sure. I'm not sure."

I'm not sure how she made the cut.

Surprised Kevin and Jason voted different. They're close.
  • KingFreeman
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Aight. I thought the house guests were gonna ? this up. Looks like we got a season tho. These guys want to play.

IT'S LIT.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    There was no reason to keep jillian unless it was a gang of ? in there eyeing to smash a pawg. She had to go. Really thought they were gonna punk out tho.

Jessica a live wire tho. She better be able to compete or cody in some deep ? .
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Paul is HOH. Cody might just self evict. LMAO
  • King of GA
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I bet he putting up Jessica and Jason or Ramses, with the plan to backdoor Cody..if not him then bye bye Jessica witcho fine ass.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    I bet he putting up Jessica and Jason or Ramses, with the plan to backdoor Cody..if not him then bye bye Jessica witcho fine ass.
    That's possible, especially with Ramses curse. But its better for Paul's game to put up Jessica and Cody so one of em goes and he doesnt have to put up someone from the outsider group and make himself a target in 2 weeks.