Big Brother Season 19

Options

Comments

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    Paul is HOH. Cody might just self evict. LMAO
    I bet he putting up Jessica and Jason or Ramses, with the plan to backdoor Cody..if not him then bye bye Jessica witcho fine ass.
    That's possible, especially with Ramses curse. But its better for Paul's game to put up Jessica and Cody so one of em goes and he doesnt have to put up someone from the outsider group and make himself a target in 2 weeks.
    yeah, but Cody will win POV if given a chance, well..unless it's a social challenge...lol
  • King of GA
    Options
    he tripping talking about putting up two pawns. What if someone doesn't win pov that will pull one of them off? Then you blew it and lost a number.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Paul has lost his damn mind. He wants to put up two of his allies, Raven and Matt, up as pawns so they can compete in the POV. This could blow up in his face so bad. It aint just Cody and Jessica. Alex, Ramses, Jason and potentially Kevin wouldn't change the noms either. Ramses putting himself as the 3rd nominee this week could be Paul's only saving grace and he could win POV.
  • King of GA
    Options
    Kevin has got to be the coolest old cat ever on BB...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul is HOH. Cody might just self evict. LMAO
    I bet he putting up Jessica and Jason or Ramses, with the plan to backdoor Cody..if not him then bye bye Jessica witcho fine ass.
    That's possible, especially with Ramses curse. But its better for Paul's game to put up Jessica and Cody so one of em goes and he doesnt have to put up someone from the outsider group and make himself a target in 2 weeks.
    He should put up jess with someone else. Just to see if anybody switch sides on him. Only risk is cody gets to play in veto and wins and takes off jess. Like I said earlier he should just chill let Christmas stir the ? .
    Paul has lost his damn mind. He wants to put up two of his allies, Raven and Matt, up as pawns so they can compete in the POV. This could blow up in his face so bad. It aint just Cody and Jessica. Alex, Ramses, Jason and potentially Kevin wouldn't change the noms either. Ramses putting himself as the 3rd nominee this week could be Paul's only saving grace and he could win HOH.

Lol dude just don't want to chill lmao. I don't get that move at all. Unless you know without a doubt everyone riding.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Regardless of what happens this week, if Jason/Alex/Ramsey get power next week they're targeting the other side. Might as well put them up as pawns instead.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he tripping talking about putting up two pawns. What if someone doesn't win pov that will pull one of them off? Then you blew it and lost a number.

Yeah, trying to backdoor somebody is too risky.

All it takes for it to backfire is for someone to win the POV who has no intention of using it.

If you want somebody out, put them on the block.

They might win veto, or one of their allies might win it and take them off........but, if neither of those 2 scenarios happens.........they're still on the block and are going home if they don't have enough votes to stay.

Nothing you can do if they never even make it to the block.

On top of that, you've wasted your HOH by not getting out the target you wanted.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul has lost his damn mind. He wants to put up two of his allies, Raven and Matt, up as pawns so they can compete in the POV. This could blow up in his face so bad. It aint just Cody and Jessica. Alex, Ramses, Jason and potentially Kevin wouldn't change the noms either. Ramses putting himself as the 3rd nominee this week could be Paul's only saving grace and he could win POV.

Ramses would be an idiot to put himself up before he has to.

Smartest thing he can do is avoid that for as long as possible.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id put up only one of jess/cody n than backdoor the other...

• King of GA
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Somebody need to talk some sense into dude, but they just sit around like, "yeah, yeah, Paul is speaking let us listen."
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Ramses would be an idiot to put himself up before he has to.

Smartest thing he can do is avoid that for as long as possible.

He should go ahead and do it this week while ? hot. And while ppl want cody and Jessicas heads. Before the mood changes.
  • King of GA
    Options
    Read some of the updates on Jokers when I woke up. looks like Paul's minions did express some concern with his plan and have got him thinking elsewhere for pawns. The problem is that he is still looking at two pawns when he needs to at least put one of Cody and Jess up...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read some of the updates on Jokers when I woke up. looks like Paul's minions did express some concern with his plan and have got him thinking elsewhere for pawns. The problem is that he is still looking at two pawns when he needs to at least put one of Cody and Jess up...

I'm trying to avoid spoilers but I can't understand why he wouldn't put both those ? up and call it a day. Is there some logic to that?
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

the shark has officially cleared the building in its jump

i am having a really hard time getting into this season since YER BOY is back

its bad enough you put him in the house (i hate vets) and then you give him the ‘friendship bracelets’ so everyone has to his kiss his ass and then immunity for 3 weeks

smh

its painful to see people rallying around paul

matt told raven he doesnt expect to win the money but really hopes he and paul remain friends post bb

josh told the cameras hes keeping christmas to ‘prove his loyalty to paul’

im just hoping christmas gets pulled otherwise its the season of paul

They did a similar thing in bb canada this season gave a vet immunity straight to jury everybody was ass kissing for weeks and she was shot calling, then her ass was first out the door when that immunity was up. It saved his ass early but will end up being what gets him taken out in the end. If he goes looking for revenge that will make him a target when the immunity is up. If I were him I'd just chill and focus on winning that HOH when the immunity is up.

Never try to make a power move week 1 that was a rookie mistake for cody. He's gonna have to be a comp beast to last in the game now, loyalties are out the window. He's lucky ol girl ? the leg up.

word

neda

a fan favorite and really good player who deserved to win her first season was given this same safety net at the beginning of the game that paul has — she began getting a ‘mean girl’ edit which caused the fans to turn on her and she was eliminated shortly after she was eligible to be voted out

i can only hope the same thing happens to paul (principalities)

his neda trajectory is right on time but their doesnt seem to be a demetrius or an ika in the house to take him down

he has a lot of bb experience to pass on to the houseguest for a guy that finished 2nd because of a horrible decision that cost him 500k
  • ckfree
    Options

lmao

the only thing i like about cody is how much he hates paul

when he just kept brushing his teeth and staring at paul while paul was trying to get info from him i couldnt stop smiling

cody has a bad vibe from me though

seems like hes guarded because of his military background but theres something there

i.e like this is the last environment you want to drop him in

DEBtO51W0AMbdeJ.jpg

this man done seen some things
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if he makes it to the finale they better not have fireworks. son is like one m80 away from a total meltdown.

i can only imagine that he takes an array of antidepressant medications that make him act like that.
  • ckfree
    Options
    dude who got evicted on the premiere may have a chance to come back

no one has heard from him since his eviction so he might be in sequester

heres julie answer to a question about returning players
    Expected the unexpected! I don't know what Cameron is doing right now. (Laughs.) I want to see that happen because in the unofficial pool on opening night before anyone enters the house just looking at the pictures a bunch of us put five dollars in to say who is going to take it. I put my five dollars on Cameron! I would love to see him back in the house.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-19-julie-chen-first-live-eviction-interview-1018724

im thinking them bringing someone back will be the punishment for accepting some temptation and since they cant be sure the temptation will be accepted they cant be sure someone could come back

thats what i got out of how julie answered the question
  • ckfree
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    if he makes it to the finale they better not have fireworks. son is like one m80 away from a total meltdown.

i can only imagine that he takes an array of antidepressant medications that make him act like that.

seems like he has a habit of sitting very still in one place for a very long time and staring into space

he seems to be interacting well with some of the other house guests but it can get weird sometimes

he might have aspergers

they are people who arent capable of empathy and see life as just the extremes of black and white (good and bad) without the shades of grey the rest of us feel and see but with him having a military background it can very well be some sort of ptsd
  • King of GA
    Options

lmao

the only thing i like about cody is how much he hates paul

when he just kept brushing his teeth and staring at paul while paul was trying to get info from him i couldnt stop smiling

cody has a bad vibe from me though

seems like hes guarded because of his military background but theres something there

i.e like this is the last environment you want to drop him in

DEBtO51W0AMbdeJ.jpg

this man done seen some things

Lol...Why Cody even go up to the room? This dude has absolutely no chill or good time in him...
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited July 2017
    Options
    dude who got evicted on the premiere may have a chance to come back

no one has heard from him since his eviction so he might be in sequester

heres julie answer to a question about returning players
    Expected the unexpected! I don't know what Cameron is doing right now. (Laughs.) I want to see that happen because in the unofficial pool on opening night before anyone enters the house just looking at the pictures a bunch of us put five dollars in to say who is going to take it. I put my five dollars on Cameron! I would love to see him back in the house.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-19-julie-chen-first-live-eviction-interview-1018724

im thinking them bringing someone back will be the punishment for accepting some temptation and since they cant be sure the temptation will be accepted they cant be sure someone could come back

thats what i got out of how julie answered the question

I believe this. Jillian was interviewed by Jeff on the feeds last night and he wasn't giving her any inside info. Just asking her questions about her game.
  • ckfree
    Options
    the rumored twists/temptations over the next few weeks are enough to seriously ? with the game so that it no longer allows any real game play strategy

replacing nominations randomly at will

forcing someone to have to volunteer for eviction

im expecting someone to go all chima this season

one of the upcoming temptations ‘the hex’ allows the user to cancel an eviction so that NO ONE goes home
    The winning houseguest will be tempted with the Halting Hex! Whether on the block or not, they can halt any one of the next four evictions during the live show, making it a non-eviction night. But remember, every temptation comes with a consequence.

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-spoilers-temptation-twists-leaked/
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cody n jess were hela mad at josh

Hahhahahahhahahaa

Bodybag