Joe Budden & Migos BET Awards scuffle... (Update) Migos also shadowbox w/ Chris Brown's crew

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    I dont know how you have a 10+ year career as a musician, that affords you an upper middle class lifestyle (or better) and not be considered having a successful career. If you do anything that is your passion for years and you have disposable income after you pay all your bills, you have a successful career, period.

Just because he has money doesn't mean he had a good career he was just smart enough not to ? his money up he hasn't made no impact to the game nobody talks about buddens having a classic album or he hasn't done much except cry and hate on others which is wack he too old for that ?
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    And why do people keeping bringing up Joe's music/career??

could've sworn he said he's retired and now is simply a member of the media

What a Lackluster career

He's been around for like 15 years. I'd say he's doing something right.

Just because he been around doesn't mean he had a good career the only way he stays relevant somehow is somebody ethering him or beating his ass which ain't ? to brag about

Some of yall dont understand how the business works. Don't let Jay and Drake careers blind u, Budden sells records and gets X amount, does shows and tours around the world and gets X amount.

Would u say Richard Jefferson hasn't had a good Nba career?

What records are selling? The only tour he's known to be in was the slaughterhouse tour other than that nobody is checking for buddens except the few internet soliders who love buddens.....richard jefferson is a ? he got a ring from riding lebron coat tail
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What a Lackluster career

Just because he been around doesn't mean he had a good career the only way he stays relevant somehow is somebody ethering him or beating his ass which ain't ? to brag about

Some of yall dont understand how the business works. Don't let Jay and Drake careers blind u, Budden sells records and gets X amount, does shows and tours around the world and gets X amount.

What records are selling? The only tour he's known to be in was the slaughterhouse tour other than that nobody is checking for buddens except the few internet soliders who love buddens.....richard jefferson is a ? he got a ring from riding lebron coat tail

Each solo album hes dropprd he's went on overseas tours and stateside. People are checking for buddens whether its for controversy or music. You just choose to over look anything he does which is you being smart and not checking for people you don't listen to or playing dumb acting like he isnt all over the net. Which is it?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with what joe did.

That ? was ridiculous.

Give cosby his mushmouth gimmick back.
    Gotdamn.

Yall realize them ? would never be allowed to work drive thru right?

They better save all they advances.

swear all ya'll was raised in Connecticut or some ? lol

you can go a lotta places down here (especially further south) and be greeted by hotel managers, hostesses, receptionists, etc with gold teeth and very heavy southern drawls/accents and nobody bats an eye..... and somehow, someway, business is conducted every day as normal

plus now we got people saying it was because it was loud in the room and they couldnt hear....which is ? but its there lol
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

That ? was ridiculous.

Gotdamn.

you can go a lotta places down here (especially further south) and be greeted by hotel managers, hostesses, receptionists, etc with gold teeth and very heavy southern drawls/accents and nobody bats an eye..... and somehow, someway, business is conducted every day as normal

plus now we got people saying it was because it was loud in the room and they couldnt hear....which is ? but its there lol

breh, its clear that it was loud in the room and you can see ak and nadeska both lean in as dude was speaking.

plus, listen to the ambient noise once they drop the mics. you can get an understanding of how hard it was to hear folk in that room.

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So.....No Heart Part 4 is a shot at Sean also?

Nah, I'm not buying that beef yo
  • HafBayked
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

That ? was ridiculous.

Gotdamn.

breh, its clear that it was loud in the room and you can see ak and nadeska both lean in as dude was speaking.

plus, listen to the ambient noise once they drop the mics. you can get an understanding of how hard it was to hear folk in that room.

i got that....

regardless, everything in here is about mumbling and being dumb or remedial

which is something southerners have been trying to shake for years (its more about this ? and the thread reactions than anything that happened in the video)

i'll go out on a limb and say thats really the only thing bothering anyone here

ion give a ? about a migo or a budden

but the common consensus here is "they talk funny, they dumb, they wear stupid clothes, Joe was in the clear"

I laughed too but he shoulda got folded, shirt jokes aside

you cant tell me you wouldnt have felt played if he did that ? thru your "interview'
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This internet keeps going m going lol

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

That ? was ridiculous.

Gotdamn.

i got that....

regardless, everything in here is about mumbling and being dumb or remedial

which is something southerners have been trying to shake for years (its more about this ? and the thread reactions than anything that happened in the video)

i'll go out on a limb and say thats really the only thing bothering anyone here

ion give a ? about a migo or a budden

but the common consensus here is "they talk funny, they dumb, they wear stupid clothes, Joe was in the clear"

I laughed too but he shoulda got folded, shirt jokes aside

you cant tell me you wouldnt have felt played if he did that ? thru your "interview'

did u hear what happened b4 the interview? they played joe first
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? fire ? what y'all talking about Migos got another one - khaled voice

Aye this ? slaps lmao
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another one?

Their songs come and go. Not 1 memorable bar, no content, no emotions. Fast food at its finest.

• HafBayked
    Options
    nah I didnt....but I did say a few pages back there had to be more to it....the only way it makes some sense

• vageneral08
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

What a Lackluster career

? like you are lame. so budden has a "failed career" because he sold 500,000 and has an underground following. but big up ross and meek when they barely ? 80,000 a week? migos has never even sold the records joe has in his career.

Record sales doesn't define a career unless you have a very solid fan base not many artist are selling like that anyway I don't ? with meek but his career is jumping off better than buddens ever had don't get mad at me because your wack ass underground rapper hasn't done ? lol
  • vageneral08
    edited June 2017
    Options

What a Lackluster career

Each solo album hes dropprd he's went on overseas tours and stateside. People are checking for buddens whether its for controversy or music. You just choose to over look anything he does which is you being smart and not checking for people you don't listen to or playing dumb acting like he isnt all over the net. Which is it?

"Can't wait for that new joe budden to drop...." said nobody besides his internet soliders he got dropped from def jam for a reason and couldn't rebound off of that he's just not that good period
  • gemini86
    Options

What a Lackluster career

? like you are lame. so budden has a "failed career" because he sold 500,000 and has an underground following. but big up ross and meek when they barely ? 80,000 a week? migos has never even sold the records joe has in his career.

Record sales doesn't define a career unless you have a very solid fan base not many artist are selling like that anyway I don't ? with meek but his career is jumping off better than buddens ever had don't get mad at me because your wack ass underground rapper hasn't done ? lol

what are u talking about sales dont matter? it does when you are talking about failures and accomplishments. otherwise its just your perception. i'm destroying you right now in this debate. be smarter with your next response.
  • vageneral08
    Options

What a Lackluster career

don't stick up for him now because you didn't do ? when the migos stood up on his ass
  • gemini86
    Options

What a Lackluster career

don't stick up for him now because you didn't do ? when the migos stood up on his ass

now you see how u have no argument so you trying to make jokes. log off
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here they are addressing the Migos issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUk2qqcUmsI

Lol this ? tryna spark Another east vs south battle.. cuz lowkey that's all this is about
This discussion has been closed.