Joe Budden & Migos BET Awards scuffle... (Update) Migos also shadowbox w/ Chris Brown's crew

Options

Comments

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    nah I didnt....but I did say a few pages back there had to be more to it....the only way it makes some sense

QC tried checking Joe a few times throughout the day b/c they didn't like how the Yachty interview went. They feel Joe trying to ? up their money, according to AK...

It's funny tho, I think Joe was trying to educate Yachty on record contracts, 360 deals and all that and buch of other business ? . Now they claiming he is ? up their money? Maybe Yachty started asking questions about his contract. I'm just speculating...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Is Joey on dust again???? Cuz his arrogance is what got him punched in the eye & he ain't do ? like a ? ...gtfoh!
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Is Joey on dust again???? Cuz his arrogance is what got him punched in the eye & he ain't do ? like a ? ...gtfoh!

uscv1qwlox5z.png

ima need subtitles with this one

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    And why do people keeping bringing up Joe's music/career??

could've sworn he said he's retired and now is simply a member of the media

What a Lackluster career

He's been around for like 15 years. I'd say he's doing something right.

Just because he been around doesn't mean he had a good career the only way he stays relevant somehow is somebody ethering him or beating his ass which ain't ? to brag about

Some of yall dont understand how the business works. Don't let Jay and Drake careers blind u, Budden sells records and gets X amount, does shows and tours around the world and gets X amount.

Would u say Richard Jefferson hasn't had a good Nba career?

What records are selling? The only tour he's known to be in was the slaughterhouse tour other than that nobody is checking for buddens except the few internet soliders who love buddens.....richard jefferson is a ? he got a ring from riding lebron coat tail

? like you are lame. so budden has a "failed career" because he sold 500,000 and has an underground following. but big up ross and meek when they barely ? 80,000 a week? migos has never even sold the records joe has in his career.

don't stick up for him now because you didn't do ? when the migos stood up on his ass

now you see how u have no argument so you trying to make jokes. log off

It's the truth ? you ? up just like when when vic mensa called you ? ass ? and you ask to what extent? Who asks that ? ? ? Lol log your wack ass off
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What a Lackluster career

Just because he been around doesn't mean he had a good career the only way he stays relevant somehow is somebody ethering him or beating his ass which ain't ? to brag about

Some of yall dont understand how the business works. Don't let Jay and Drake careers blind u, Budden sells records and gets X amount, does shows and tours around the world and gets X amount.

What records are selling? The only tour he's known to be in was the slaughterhouse tour other than that nobody is checking for buddens except the few internet soliders who love buddens.....richard jefferson is a ? he got a ring from riding lebron coat tail

Each solo album hes dropprd he's went on overseas tours and stateside. People are checking for buddens whether its for controversy or music. You just choose to over look anything he does which is you being smart and not checking for people you don't listen to or playing dumb acting like he isnt all over the net. Which is it?

"Can't wait for that new joe budden to drop...." said nobody besides his internet solidershe got dropped from def jam for a reason and couldn't rebound off of that he's just not that good period

You'd be better off saying you don't like budden for no reason. People like you keep him relevant while screaming he's irrelevant so lowkey you're a fan. You gotta throw insults cause your argument is beyond flawed.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

What a Lackluster career

? like you are lame. so budden has a "failed career" because he sold 500,000 and has an underground following. but big up ross and meek when they barely ? 80,000 a week? migos has never even sold the records joe has in his career.

don't stick up for him now because you didn't do ? when the migos stood up on his ass

now you see how u have no argument so you trying to make jokes. log off

It's the truth ? you ? up just like when when vic mensa called you ? ass ? and you ask to what extent? Who asks that ? ? ? Lol log your wack ass off

im not really akademiks you ? clown. its just a running joke

When ? talk without paying attention. This is gee level stupidity
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Here they are addressing the Migos issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUk2qqcUmsI

Lol this ? tryna spark Another east vs south battle.. cuz lowkey that's all this is about

Hence the direction of this thread :s
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Lol this ? tryna spark Another east vs south battle.. cuz lowkey that's all this is about

did u understand with that migo dude said at first though?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all can't have any thread w/o catching feelings

• double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I did, but maybe it sounded different in there with everything going on.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I did, but maybe it sounded different in there with everything going on.

i understood the 3rd time.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What a Lackluster career

Nah. His hiphop career has been successful even tho he not mainstream. Budden has a fanbase.

Imo it isn't. He hasn't done anything notable musically at all. Pump it Up was good but I can't for the life of me name anymore songs from this ? .
    He can rap, just can't keep me as a Listener and many others as well
  • Stew
    Options

No, I didn't and what most don't understand is doing a live interview in a crowded environment is not easy if you dnt have over the ear headphones on, add that with his country accent.....
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

What a Lackluster career

Nah. His hiphop career has been successful even tho he not mainstream. Budden has a fanbase.

Imo it isn't. He hasn't done anything notable musically at all. Pump it Up was good but I can't for the life of me name anymore songs from this ? .

Hes a millionare though is that not success?
  • Stew
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

@Stew just hates this cuz he's in the middle ole East/South ass ?

give him a rap name ya'll ill start

Ayo Buddy

Shawty Dun Son

Mafioso Mane

Lmaooo
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching today's episode now. Joe Budden is top 5 doa ? storyteller of all time lmao. ? stay talking in circles about nothing. But it seems QC saw joe in the mall earlier the day of the lituation and seemed mad. Also seems like before the shown footage joe tried to dap up one of the migos and he wasn't with it.

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What a Lackluster career

Lmao you liked Pump it up?

i aint even like that ? but it did get a lot of play. Maybe thats why I never gave him any spins because he was alwys just known as the "pump, pump it up" ? to me.. i aint even know people ? with his music like that until I started posting here

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    i liked pump it up and loved focus, some of that albums tracks were disappointing tho. he always could rap his music just became boring and i never seen it rated so high til i joined the ic. as far as success wise, starlito has had the same level of success basically and yall roast him for it, but budden cool? lol

but beyond music the ? just a ? ass ? , slapped up by rae, nothin. slapped n lookin scared by consequence. but tough on the migos. "i wanna protect this show" where was this when vic mensa was bout to make akademics ? on himself, u joined vic mensa! foh
  • Stew
    Options
    Watching today's episode now. Joe Budden is top 5 doa ? storyteller of all time lmao. ? stay talking in circles about nothing. But it seems QC saw joe in the mall earlier the day of the lituation and seemed mad. Also seems like before the shown footage joe tried to dap up one of the migos and he wasn't with it.

Maybe there was animosity, maybe not. When I go back and look at the video now it just looks like Joe appeared to be bothered by AK dickridin when he said "yall one of my fav groups right now" but who knows, maybe they are. From Joe's reaction Im gonna say he was playin TV and he felt some kinda way about it lol
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

uscv1qwlox5z.png

ima need subtitles with this one

For u slow dumb ? .... Joey is calling the migos arrogant & joe arrogance got him snuffed in the eye by HANZ & he ain't do ? like a battered wife cuz it was a man hittin on him not a woman.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok. I'm not going to touch on this too much but joey and migos were wrong . But why migos think they hard. I'll touch on Gwinnett Co. real quick. I know Gwinnett well . I had a few outlets out there and spend time there a lot. Never heard of these guys ever. I know the money guys and the dudes who put in work. And if you go through Gwinnett you see a lot of blue out there. I'll go Into detail if I have too. That blue comes from your truly
This discussion has been closed.