Joe Budden & Migos BET Awards scuffle... (Update) Migos also shadowbox w/ Chris Brown's crew

Options

Comments

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Another one?

Their songs come and go. Not 1 memorable bar, no content, no emotions. Fast food at its finest.

Come and go? Ur a hater bruh. These ? got a lot of hits
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    @Stew is there a way i can stop getting notifications to my own thread?

*troll post*
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Budden nice
    Migos nice
    They all wrong.

End story.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok. I'm not going to touch on this too much but joey and migos were wrong . But why migos think they hard. I'll touch on Gwinnett Co. real quick. I know Gwinnett well . I had a few outlets out there and spend time there a lot. Never heard of these guys ever. I know the money guys and the dudes who put in work. And if you go through Gwinnett you see a lot of blue out there. I'll go Into detail if I have too. That blue comes from your truly

It's hood ? everywhere homie. I used to hit that barnacles off pleasant hill all the time and ur was ignant ? all in gwinett lol. I get what u saying but to front Like Migos supposed to just let budden disrespect them because they from gwinnett is ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Ok. I'm not going to touch on this too much but joey and migos were wrong . But why migos think they hard. I'll touch on Gwinnett Co. real quick. I know Gwinnett well . I had a few outlets out there and spend time there a lot. Never heard of these guys ever. I know the money guys and the dudes who put in work. And if you go through Gwinnett you see a lot of blue out there. I'll go Into detail if I have too. That blue comes from your truly

I keep forgettin they from Lawrenceville lol

So they not from ATL

It's considered "Metro(no pun) ATL" but it's a good 40+ min drive from downtown. Day and Night really, place was mostly white country 15 yrs ago.

When I first heard they was claiming "Nawf" side I was like "wtf them ? from around here(Roswell/Alpharetta which is where I used to stay, north Fulton)" but nahhh they from super north east Gwinnett Co lol

What about kcamp and them... they the other nauf too lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Another one?

Their songs come and go. Not 1 memorable bar, no content, no emotions. Fast food at its finest.

Not 1 memorable bar, no content, no emotions. Fast food at its finest
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Another one?

Not 1 memorable bar, no content, no emotions. Fast food at its finest

Everyone can't be a lyricist bro. Migos serve their purpose. To the highest level. Fast food music is good in the right situations. If I'm in my car I'd much rather bump Migos over Joe Budden. But if I'm really trying to listen to lyrics I'll play joe Budden over migos

Time and place for different type of artist
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Royce n crooked>>>>budden
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here they are addressing the Migos issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUk2qqcUmsI

Do they show the footage AK said was cut from yesterdays show?

No

Do they show the footage AK said was cut from yesterdays show?

Nope.

6vybbojbq46i.png

Lmao. ? look like they on somebody's character select screen.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Budden washed up musically but his media ? has helped alot tbh
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Lol this ? tryna spark Another east vs south battle.. cuz lowkey that's all this is about

Hence the direction of this thread :s

@Stew But you're from Maryland though.
  • black caesar
    Options

So they not from ATL

It's considered "Metro(no pun) ATL" but it's a good 40+ min drive from downtown. Day and Night really, place was mostly white country 15 yrs ago.

When I first heard they was claiming "Nawf" side I was like "wtf them ? from around here(Roswell/Alpharetta which is where I used to stay, north Fulton)" but nahhh they from super north east Gwinnett Co lol

Is that near Atlanta?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Lol this ? tryna spark Another east vs south battle.. cuz lowkey that's all this is about

???? I ain't in here being biased about nothin.
  • black caesar
    Options

???? I ain't in here being biased about nothin.

It was jokes fam. I know how much you like being an ATLien.
  • Stew
    Options

So they not from ATL

Is that near Atlanta?

Depends on which part, the county itself is huge as ? . Parts of it u can get to the city in 15 min, where they from its about 40 min with no traffic.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , you go out too far in Gwinnett be damn near the outlet mall in Commerce. Lawrenceville ain't too far tho...still a lil far from the city and still too far to be claiming Atlanta
  • Stew
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    ? , you go out too far in Gwinnett be damn near the outlet mall in Commerce. Lawrenceville ain't too far tho...still a lil far from the city and still too far to be claiming Atlanta

Most ATLiens would look at them ? Crazy comin around the city reppin the A and u stay in Lawrenceville lol I'm trying to wrap my mind around how they got away with that.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

:joy:

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall too old to be still sayin ? soft cuz of where they from mane
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "i know that we not from atlanta ? , what u think them two fingers n thumb for"

ion blame em for claiming tho aint like they 2 hours away or in another state. ? gon claim where they raised or based
This discussion has been closed.