Sigh "The FatherLess"

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    What is he 19?.. Give him time to grow and mature.. He's a young idiot like we all were...

nah.....I was never self hating.

I was just a ?

But the man likes black women.. Lighter skinned black women are still black women.. He just doesn't like darker skinned women.. And that is for right now... His tastes can change over time. Give him time to grow..

grow into loving yourself?
    he needs to be re-educated.
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Being short is a totally different aspect than being dark.

Being short/small is a weakness and not the ideal type of mate to bare kids.

Ideal? Who told you that ? Lol. You do realize not every woman care about height in a man? Probably more than one would think.

Women don't want a little man.

Maybe some dudes don't want a dark woman. See how preferences work?.. I love,all shades but we can't be hypocrites

I think we get preference mixed with ignorance....

you like what you like...but it's a way to go about it

it's not really about articulating your point here.

especially when you can do it just fine to ? on what you don't like as well as your color.

to the video...he's actually ? on light skinned chicks saying they are easy but dark skinned is more difficult while saying he don't like his skin color.

this ain't about preference.

he ? on all black women if you really breakdown what he's saying.

Once again i said the bolded earlier. Doesn't change that he can have a preference just like a woman can ... Y'all in y'all feelings cuz of how he said it.
  • aneed123
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

Ideal? Who told you that ? Lol. You do realize not every woman care about height in a man? Probably more than one would think.

Maybe some dudes don't want a dark woman. See how preferences work?.. I love,all shades but we can't be hypocrites

He's dark himself, his mama is probably dark. He said he doesn't like girls with skin like him. This is more than preference. He has self hatred issues. Probably because he's internalized being called ugly his whole life. He seems to think HIS skin color is ugly. That's the point.

He needs to realize it's not that, it's his face itself. Maybe then he can heal.

So if ur daddy was short and yo mom's was short and all u dated was tall men ...then is it self hate lol... no it's called preference
  • aneed123
    Options

Being small man is inferior. Being dark is not

? u sound foolish lol.

You must be short.

Only way

I'm regular size. I've never had issues getting women cuz of height. I just bein real. A woman can have a dude with all the qualities she wants but he 5'6 and she turn him down. If that same man told her I was just having a convo with u ur too dark for me she cry and be hurt. Both are physical characteristics ur born with and caant change but y'all make one acceptable and the other a negative issue. I know women who are high yellow w to only date other high yellow guys I never see them bashed for their preference. I know women who tell they only attracted to blue black ass ? with bald heads... no back las. But Lord forbid a ? say I only light light skinned women now he got issues and needs to be healed lol. I'd bet a mil had he said I only light dark skinned women this wouldn't be an issue.
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    He also attached a womens character to her skin tone.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is he 19?.. Give him time to grow and mature.. He's a young idiot like we all were...

nah.....I was never self hating.

I was just a ?

But the man likes black women.. Lighter skinned black women are still black women.. He just doesn't like darker skinned women.. And that is for right now... His tastes can change over time. Give him time to grow..

grow into loving yourself?
    he needs to be re-educated.

I think we get preference mixed with ignorance....

you like what you like...but it's a way to go about it

it's not really about articulating your point here.

especially when you can do it just fine to ? on what you don't like as well as your color.

to the video...he's actually ? on light skinned chicks saying they are easy but dark skinned is more difficult while saying he don't like his skin color.

this ain't about preference.

he ? on all black women if you really breakdown what he's saying.

Once again i said the bolded earlier. Doesn't change that he can have a preference just like a woman can ... Y'all in y'all feelings cuz of how he said it.

bruh...this aint about feelings.....this is about self hate an what is defined.

did you see the video?

serious question.

he didn't say he likes what he does because it what he likes as more of what he hates and what's perceived as easy.

I like ? is a preference...but to say I like ? cause I don't like myself...

that's something totally different.
  • aneed123
    Options
    ? he put out another video yesterday w here he was explaining it ... it's a bout preferences and a ingnant young hood ? with no filter cuz of money said it the sa me wa y he would if he was hanging with boys
    Y'all trying to dig all deep when it aint
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? he put out another video yesterday w here he was explaining it ... it's a bout preferences and a ingnant young hood ? with no filter cuz of money said it the sa me wa y he would if he was hanging with boys

Theres no logical explanation for that ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

if my homies allow me to get away with this video.....I need new friends.

anyone can say ? after the fact when backlash comes....but from what you saying...still don't sound like ..

nevermind.

digging deep sometimes is needed. viewing only the surface...is just that. the surface
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    and yall flag me when I say dark skinned ? stay cooning??????

giphy-downsized-large.gif

it seems as if dark dudes hate their own skin and thats why they fiend over white women and yella bones
    ? he pretty much confirmed it

But im not a ? skin ? im a brown ? chimp..an i like yellow bones womens as gods..u need to watch ya mouth..

the fatherless.....

. listen yellow ..the hoes who yellow like darkers an the yellow niggerboys like darker...the yellow woman is ? to me ..litterally ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Being small man is inferior. Being dark is not

Yous a grade A idiot

Ok big homie
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's dark himself, his mama is probably dark. He said he doesn't like girls with skin like him. This is more than preference. He has self hatred issues. Probably because he's internalized being called ugly his whole life. He seems to think HIS skin color is ugly. That's the point.

He needs to realize it's not that, it's his face itself. Maybe then he can heal.

So if ur daddy was short and yo mom's was short and all u dated was tall men ...then is it self hate lol... no it's called preference

You're being dense. Look above your napoleon complex bruh. Being dark and short are VERY different things and have different implications in Our society.
  • Copper
    Options
    Aneed is just saying you can either be for or against physical preferences, cant be both.

But this ? is the ultimate ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Aneed is just saying you can either be for or against physical preferences, cant be both.

But this ? is the ultimate ?

I agree with aneed....this just ain't the ? his point holds weight with.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also when are yall gonna realize that height means nothing.. These Chicks don't discriminate especially if the bag is right... Im short and black (dark) I've never had an issue attracting women..
  • aneed123
    Options

You're being dense. Look above your napoleon complex bruh. Being dark and short are VERY different things and have different implications in Our society.

Lol... I know all that man. No Napoleon complex on this end either. I'm just blunt and gonna speak the real. Maybe homie just like light skinned women. Maybe grow in up those light skinned chicks he really wanted didn't want him cuz of his dark complexion so now that he is rich he gonna go after only that.
  • aneed123
    Options
    Also when are yall gonna realize that height means nothing.. These Chicks don't discriminate especially if the bag is right... Im short and black (dark) I've never had an issue attracting women..

Em I feel u but u did have to add if the bag right... so height does mean something. Saame way that the light skinned women Kodak love now wouldn't give him the time of day before the fame
  • Copper
    Options
    “I’m an average dude cause I don’t see myself no better than him, no better than him, you know, or no less than him. So if he could say that he like skinny women…if he prefers skinny woman more than a more chubbier or more heavy set woman, he could say that and nobody won’t get mad at him,” he said. “I just said I don’t like women with my complexion. I like light skin women. I want you to be lighter than me. I love African American women, but I just don’t like my skin complexion.”

He goes on to share this little gem, “My complexion, we too gutta. Light skin women…they more sensitive,” he went on. “Nah, nah, they too tough. Light skin women, we can break ’em down more easy, you know what I’m saying?”

I bet yall still ? with him though...
  • aneed123
    Options
    “I’m an average dude cause I don’t see myself no better than him, no better than him, you know, or no less than him. So if he could say that he like skinny women…if he prefers skinny woman more than a more chubbier or more heavy set woman, he could say that and nobody won’t get mad at him,” he said. “I just said I don’t like women with my complexion. I like light skin women. I want you to be lighter than me. I love African American women, but I just don’t like my skin complexion.”

He goes on to share this little gem, “My complexion, we too gutta. Light skin women…they more sensitive,” he went on. “Nah, nah, they too tough. Light skin women, we can break ’em down more easy, you know what I’m saying?”

I bet yall still ? with him though...

He got issues cuz of his complexion and how he was treated. So I stand corrected on that part.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima say this ? it if a woman can turn a man down for bein too short or too fat then lol homie can have his preference of light skinned hoes. He just too ingnant to articulate his point

damnit i was on the women side, but now i'm on ur side.

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If his pain is that deep then we should move on let him live..we ask u to let us love who we love