Sigh "The FatherLess"

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said find a thread here or anywhere on the net

I wouldn't call it a lot but yes there are some. You, kai and bride are a few on here...out of the long list of female posters thats been here.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only care how smooth even and clear her skin is; any shade of brown is just fine, as long as she has a sexy complexion.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    Being short is a totally different aspect than being dark.

Being short/small is a weakness and not the ideal type of mate to bare kids.

It's "bear" kids, genius. Bare is naked. And you have as much control over your height as you do your skin tone, genetically speaking.

But it still stands

Shortness is a weakness.
    Having a weak immune system is a weakness.
    Having Spinal muscular atroph is a weakness.
    All things that can be found in men.

But your black skin tone is not a weakness.

So it's not the same. Not even close

Anything can be a weakness, if you really wanna get into some kind of discussion about Darwinian fitness. How well an individual can flourish in their environment is determined by many factors specific to that environment. Shortness, in and of itself, is not a weakness unless the environment makes it so. People in Latin America and Asia tend to be shorter than people from other continents, yet they flourished in their environments. In a similar vein, being darker skinned tends to lead to a ton of discrimination which can hurt your chances of success. That sounds like a weakness when your environment is full of colourism and racism.

Also as an aside, I guarantee I'm way shorter and way stronger than you
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You may or may not be stronger than me. Don't change the fact that a small man is look down on and not ideal for women to have kids with.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Kodak Black looks like the black version of Angelica's doll, "Cynthia".

giphy.gif
  • Copper
    Options
    You may or may not be stronger than me. Don't change the fact that a small man is look down on and not ideal for women to have kids with.

But alot of short men have kids
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? tell that to Darren Sproles
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    now y'all know what i say about ugly and/or fat ? commenting on women's looks like anyone is beating their door down to be with them, they are delusional

his ugly ass better thank the lord any woman would voluntarily be within 10 feet of him, looking like a must ass roach with gold teeth

like he is repulsive to look at, makes me retch

what's really telling is he said "i don't like my complexion," self-hate is a real sickness

But he rich so it don't matter word to jayz

Yeah, the fact that so many women are in their feelings over this makes them look almost as bad as he does for saying it.

If dude didn't have money, they wouldn't care either way.
  • Shizlansky
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

A lot of men that have ? has kids too.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I think shizlanky is just saying that its his personal preference to not have kids by any short menz

You must be short too. That's why you're upset.

• Shizlansky
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

Black men are looked down on, too. By your own logic that would make it a weakness.

It's a reason lil ? don't box out their weight class.
  • Copper
    edited July 2017
    Options

Terrible analogy, ? is not a visual physical trait.
  • Shizlansky
    edited July 2017
    Options

Terrible analogy, ? is not a visual physical trait.

My point still stand. Some ppl have kids even when they are not the best option

It's in women DNA to want to have kids by the more physically dominating male. Not the 5'5 125lbs dude because he more than likely to produce that same one.

But a man not wanting a Dark women is some cynical programming ? .

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    now y'all know what i say about ugly and/or fat ? commenting on women's looks like anyone is beating their door down to be with them, they are delusional

his ugly ass better thank the lord any woman would voluntarily be within 10 feet of him, looking like a must ass roach with gold teeth

like he is repulsive to look at, makes me retch

what's really telling is he said "i don't like my complexion," self-hate is a real sickness

But he rich so it don't matter word to jayz

Yeah, the fact that so many women are in their feelings over this makes them look almost as bad as he does for saying it.

If dude didn't have money, they wouldn't care either way.

This is untrue. Also, you don't have to be in your feelings to address someone's ignorance. I've called lots of ? ass ? ? too. It takes no feelings or effort to do so.
  • Westie
    Options
    Ima tell you the tier 1 traits that most black women look for from the Shuffington manual of
    what I been noticing about black women and sh*t.

Tier 1 traits!!:
    • Must be Tall (tall ass sh*t if possible)
    • Must be "Considered" dark.... Not light ( this varies especially if you from like Detroit or something)
    • Must have Loads of money.

If you have all 3 like Idris Ibaka chestnut ... well have your pick at any black woman in America.
    Keeping her is another topic.

Now, you don't need to be all 3... but for example:
    -The broker you are... The taller and darker you need to be... (these dudes live off of women)
    - If you're short and lightskint like Hill Harper but rich as f*ck.. you can have as many women as you can afford...
    - If you light skint being rich and tall will help with the ladies... ask Chris Brown

Every other black man has to rely on Tier 2 traits... such as personality, intellect, Status, that lucky moment, alcohol, and alley oop referral from your mans, or The Game by Neil Stauss.

This is a lie. Light skinned and broke men stay in ? .

The tall thing is women in general.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's "bear" kids, genius. Bare is naked. And you have as much control over your height as you do your skin tone, genetically speaking.

But it still stands

Shortness is a weakness.

Anything can be a weakness, if you really wanna get into some kind of discussion about Darwinian fitness. How well an individual can flourish in their environment is determined by many factors specific to that environment. Shortness, in and of itself, is not a weakness unless the environment makes it so. People in Latin America and Asia tend to be shorter than people from other continents, yet they flourished in their environments. In a similar vein, being darker skinned tends to lead to a ton of discrimination which can hurt your chances of success. That sounds like a weakness when your environment is full of colourism and racism.

how someone flourishes in an environment is dependant on adaptability.
  • LUClEN
    Options

But it still stands

Shortness is a weakness.

how someone flourishes in an environment is dependant on adaptability.

Adaptability is being able to change and evolve with the environment. How well you and I can adapt has more to do with the environment and how it changes than it does with how tall we are.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all can't be that dam slow....

Having black skin is genetics just like being tall or fat but a whole population of people have not been HISTORICALLY punished for being tall short or fat but yes a whole population has been ? and robbed For just being black....

That is why it sounds ok to say you prefer small or big woman versus white or black....there is actual history behind being black .....

So to say I only like light skinned woman in the same sentence as saying you don't like your skin is clearly linked to the historical context of color in this country and especially being from this country....Florida at that....I'd understand a different angle if he wasn't from the United States but there is too much history to be saying ? like that...
  • LUClEN
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Having black skin is genetics just like being tall or fat but a whole population of people have not been HISTORICALLY punished for being tall short or fat but yes a whole population has been ? and robbed For just being black....

That is why it sounds ok to say you prefer small or big woman versus white or black....there is actual history behind being black .....

So to say I only like light skinned woman in the same sentence as saying you don't like your skin is clearly linked to the historical context of color in this country and especially being from this country....Florida at that....I'd understand a different angle if he wasn't from the United States but there is too much history to be saying ? like that...

Pigmies, dwarfs, and other short people have been treated like dirt for centuries
  • Westie
    Options

Pigmies, dwarfs, and other short people have been treated like dirt for centuries

were they historically slaves or segregated by law? Lynched? Shot by police for being scary little dwarfs? Y'all really need to stop reaching.
  • Westie
    Options
    I don't understand how anyone is acting as if black people haven't been taught by society that the darker they are the uglier they are. How is he defensible? With that face on top of it?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Apples and oranges

Even then....I'm sure there's some "intersectionality" with being a dwarf and then being black and being a dwarf