EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    @EmM HoLLa. hopped in this thread like

giphy.gif

Lmfao ? tried to ? me lmao hahahah Hahaha
    aneed123 wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Also when are yall gonna realize that height means nothing.. These Chicks don't discriminate especially if the bag is right... Im short and black (dark) I've never had an issue attracting women..

Em I feel u but u did have to add if the bag right... so height does mean something. Saame way that the light skinned women Kodak love now wouldn't give him the time of day before the fame

Same way some ? won't Holla at a chick if she ain't got a phat ass or pretty face.. That lends itself to human nature more than anything to me. Men are visual creatures so we are looking for beauty in a mate and women are looking for stability In their mate.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    and yall flag me when I say dark skinned ? stay cooning??????

giphy-downsized-large.gif

it seems as if dark dudes hate their own skin and thats why they fiend over white women and yella bones
    ? he pretty much confirmed it

But im not a ? skin ? im a brown ? chimp..an i like yellow bones womens as gods..u need to watch ya mouth..

the fatherless.....

. listen yellow ..the hoes who yellow like darkers an the yellow niggerboys like darker...the yellow woman is ? to me ..litterally ?

first of all dont call me "yellow" you sound like one of these broads speaking that bird talk and secondly you worshiping yellow hoes just cause they yellow is disgusting
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @EmM HoLLa. hopped in this thread like

giphy.gif

Lmfao ? tried to ? me lmao hahahah Hahaha
    Also when are yall gonna realize that height means nothing.. These Chicks don't discriminate especially if the bag is right... Im short and black (dark) I've never had an issue attracting women..

Em I feel u but u did have to add if the bag right... so height does mean something. Saame way that the light skinned women Kodak love now wouldn't give him the time of day before the fame

Same way some ? won't Holla at a chick if she ain't got a phat ass or pretty face.. That lends itself to human nature more than anything to me. Men are visual creatures so we are looking for beauty in a mate and women are looking for stability In their mate.

Woman don't care bout that all the time. Growing up it was I like u u like me... then life's ups and downs changed preference so a lot of the matertial ? ain't natural. Women dating regular size guys with normal income cuz they like them then switch it up to I only date this and that once they get older
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “I’m an average dude cause I don’t see myself no better than him, no better than him, you know, or no less than him. So if he could say that he like skinny women…if he prefers skinny woman more than a more chubbier or more heavy set woman, he could say that and nobody won’t get mad at him,” he said. “I just said I don’t like women with my complexion. I like light skin women. I want you to be lighter than me. I love African American women, but I just don’t like my skin complexion.”

He goes on to share this little gem, “My complexion, we too gutta. Light skin women…they more sensitive,” he went on. “Nah, nah, they too tough. Light skin women, we can break ’em down more easy, you know what I’m saying?”

I bet yall still ? with him though...

Yall? I don't even know wtf song he's on.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will black women stand against his music though?

How will blk ppl respond is the better question

His stance should be an affront to both blk men and women

Who is out here bumpin Kodak blk anyways??? Lol
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Our “preferences" our standards of beauty and attraction are not shaped in a vacuum

They are shaped by cultural institutions

We associate height with strength and dominance

The assumptions of white culture about the quality of black ppl and our looks has always been that we are inferior

Judging whether or not a person is suitable date based solely on their height, weight, eye shape, etc. is superficial and short sighted

But racializing or basing ur preferences on skin color is far more problematic than saying i prefer tall men

Smh lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    are there any women who want this ? forreal ?

Yes
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima say this ? it if a woman can turn a man down for bein too short or too fat then lol homie can have his preference of light skinned hoes. He just too ingnant to articulate his point

How many times you done got shut down for being short and fat bruh?
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Our “preferences" our standards of beauty and attraction are not shaped in a vacuum

They are shaped by cultural institutions

We associate height with strength and dominance

The assumptions of white culture about the quality of black ppl and our looks has always been that we are inferior

Judging whether or not a person is suitable date based solely on their height, weight, eye shape, etc. is superficial and short sighted

But racializing or basing ur preferences on skin color is far more problematic than saying i prefer tall men

Smh lol

Aka we can like what we like but men cant

What?

Did you miss the part about judging whether or not a person is suitable date based solely on their height as being superficial and short sighted

That said...

Date who you want

But fact is a darker skinned person, specifically a blk person, stating that he or she would not date a person their color is far more damaging to blk ppl than someone stating that they rather date someone who is tall or has a fat ass
  • Westie
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    are there any women who want this ? forreal ?

Yes
    Point them out. And define "want" outside of wanting a come up. Cuz i have a cousin who likes ugly short ? and he's too ugly for her.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Many people across the world hold the view that darker skin = unattractive. lighter skin = better

But nah, some of you think it's just a "preference."

When a black person is stating they don't like dark skin, it's not them stating a preference, there are probably some other issues going on.

When is the last time you heard a white or lighter skin Asian person have a preference for dark skin? Of course there are some out there, but compared to the number of people saying, "I need a redbone", or people just thinking light skin is better, there is a huge gap.

You often here this ? form a handful of famous/known black people, but never here the opposite it from famous white/asians

hmmm, I wonder why that is.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima say this ? it if a woman can turn a man down for bein too short or too fat then lol homie can have his preference of light skinned hoes. He just too ingnant to articulate his point

See ? like to deflect. I had my share of being shot down that's life. I have no shortage of getting women. I'm good in that department my big. I'm neither fat or short. Unless u consider 5'9 short. Im just keeping it real bout preferences and folk getting mad. I prefer slim chicks wit gap. That's what I like. Just like kodak likes his light skins lol. i see that skin complexion tho is the only thing u can't have a preference about unless u like darker in comparison to light.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See ? like to deflect. I had my share of being shot down that's life. I have no shortage of getting women. I'm good in that department my big. I'm neither fat or short. Unless u consider 5'9 short. Im just keeping it real bout preferences and folk getting mad. I prefer slim chicks wit gap. That's what I like. Just like kodak likes his light skins lol. i see that skin complexion tho is the only thing u can't have a preference about unless u like darker in comparison to light.

I respect your stance an admitting to being corrected and taking losses...
    but I gotta take a shot at you.....lol

? 5'9"?

lol

my wife is that height without heels.. lol

ok....respect my ? .

I'll move along
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant name a kodak black song dont ask me...

I just found out migos was 3 people last week...

And a preference is still a preference no matter how ignorant or offensive..

If this was a black woman saying she preferred white men I seriously doubt youd have a whole whopping 4 black women post in here though..they woulda just skimmed through clicked reactions and moved on
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If this was a black woman saying she preferred white men I seriously doubt youd have a whole whopping 4 black women post in here though..they woulda just skimmed through clicked reactions and moved on

if she said it's because she hates her color...

same responses
  • Westie
    Options

Because you lose your ? when black men only like white women??? :/
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    this ? is only 19...........there's still time for someone to teach him the error of what he said and for him to learn from it.
  • Copper
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

Because you lose your ? when black men only like white women??? :/

My thoughts on tiger woods, OJ and the new kanye are well documented.

And male posters have made entire threads about white women loving ? on here

Check out what the robert smith thread turned into
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/537459/new-african-american-billionaire-robert-f-smith-gets-the-cover-of-forbes/p1

Now find me a black female equivalent thread here or elsewhere
  • Copper
    Options

if she said it's because she hates her color...

same responses

Thats what every black person is saying if they rule out thier own
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Ima tell you the tier 1 traits that most black women look for from the Shuffington manual of
    what I been noticing about black women and sh*t.

Tier 1 traits!!:
    • Must be Tall (tall ass sh*t if possible)
    • Must be "Considered" dark.... Not light ( this varies especially if you from like Detroit or something)
    • Must have Loads of money.

If you have all 3 like Idris Ibaka chestnut ... well have your pick at any black woman in America.
    Keeping her is another topic.

Now, you don't need to be all 3... but for example:
    -The broker you are... The taller and darker you need to be... (these dudes live off of women)
    - If you're short and lightskint like Hill Harper but rich as f*ck.. you can have as many women as you can afford...
    - If you light skint being rich and tall will help with the ladies... ask Chris Brown

Every other black man has to rely on Tier 2 traits... such as personality, intellect, Status, that lucky moment, alcohol, and alley oop referral from your mans, or The Game by Neil Stauss.
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there's nothing wrong with a preference its what you like and it is what it is

but there's a problem with self hatred ? black is beautiful if it wasnt why do these white folks constantly try to emulate the look
  • Westie
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @Copper

There are only a handful of black women on here tho. the comparison isn't the same. I don't like Lipstick Alley but I'm sure I could go there and find plenty of threads like that in reverse. I know me and Kai commented on that thread about That white washed black woman that only dates white men just yesterday. nothing deep but there are comments. I ain't searching for you. You know damn well there are a lot of black women who go up for black men and will drag a female ? too.