Options
124»

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    Most ppl get put on to certain drugs like ? , ? , heroin by a lover especially females.

Truth right here. I knew a tall, skinny chick name Tonya Rucker that was with this dude that snorted powder. Next thing you know, she started playing with her nose. After awhile, you start seeing effects from her appearance

Lmao Damn bruh you didn't have to put her whole govt up here though

No love for a junkie
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    goldenja wrote: »
    Addiction is not a disease. It's a choice.

Stop bruh. Please stop. We do know she was successfull and pretty. We do nor know what really caused her addiction.

I rather take it as HUMBLE PIE : NO MATTER HOW RICH, SEXY, SUCCESSFULL, LIFE CAN STILL PUT YOU DOWN.

So thank ? for that healthy and stressless day. May i stay sane and healthy for a long time.
    Nobody is immune to accident and mental illness. It takes a lill trigger, a lil push, an event...

I know that. So answer me this. What gives the person the excuse for taking a drug?

One falls into the druggs trap to fit in, to ESCAPE a reality hard to live, to FORGET SOMETHING BAD, or by accident.

We dont know WHY she took them.
    Druggs are not only recreational. Like that obesity. Even if they wont talk or know about why they are taking a self destructive path,

?
    ?
    The loss of somebody or something significant
    Witnessing a tragic event
    Escaping from adulthood and responsibilities
    Wounding first sexual intercourse

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wide eyed look with a rotten tooth smile.