Drake retires 3 of Houston's finest. Said stripper responds...

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moore7s wrote: »
    The thing about growing older is that you SHOULDN'T be doing the same things people 10 years younger are doing. 35 yr old men should not be doing what 25 yr old men do. And 35 yr old women should not be doing what 25 year old women do.

If you are blessed enough to get older , hopefully you are also blessed enough to progress in your field. Go from a worker, to a manger, to a owner. And if you cannot do that, then at least encourage the people you care about to do better than you have done.

If you're doing any physical job in your 20s I hope your goal is to use your mind to make a living in your 30s so that you can flourish in your 40s and enjoy retirement thereafter.

No diss to maliah. If you're reading this it's not too late

sadly, a lot of my peers that I grew up with get stuck in this concept. They get attracted to the money at them physical labor jobs (Volkswagen) but don't look into their future. Yeah, they are cutting a nice check biweekly payday but look at what you have to do to get paid for it. Can the body withstand that labor later in life. ? be literally broke down to pieces. Naw that's not living
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But does she raise a fair point? :grey_question: :grey_question: :grimace:

Back story: they dated at the beginning of his career. I guess he wanted her to leave it alone and find other work.

YOU GOTTA READ THE TWEETS FROM BOTTOM TO TOP!

ez5cb6suzzfg.png

ac9nzem7zupm.png

oo5xyy9rsb0t.jpeg

*bird logic*
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »

Just aint no way you going to convince me that a dude throwing money away is taking more of a loss than a broad getting naked for paper.

please ? with your respectability politics

there is no good reason why throwing away money in a strip club should be considered more honorable than someone legally making money by using what they got

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

there is nothing about stripping that is inherently less moral than the ? most of us do on a daily, weekly basis

there is nothing about stripping that is inherently less moral than most other professions

You can keep your ? politics.

A woman selling her body to make a living isnt getting the same respect as someone who nurtures a talent or learns a trade to make their living.

strippers like anyone else are providing a service, they aren't hurting anyone and what they are doing is legal

but somehow the rapper who use their talents to glorify drugs are more respectable than the strippers they rain their money on???

what about a nurse who is a neglectful parent, is she more respectable?

again with the silliness

smh

i can see a lot of your respect goes badly misplaced

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

Just aint no way you going to convince me that a dude throwing money away is taking more of a loss than a broad getting naked for paper.

there is no good reason why throwing away money in a strip club should be considered more honorable than someone legally making money by using what they got

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

there is nothing about stripping that is inherently less moral than the ? most of us do on a daily, weekly basis

there is nothing about stripping that is inherently less moral than most other professions

A woman selling her body to make a living isnt getting the same respect as someone who nurtures a talent or learns a trade to make their living.

NOW who's usin extremes!!?

? RNAs aint nurses ? ..
    they wipin old ? ? and cleanin soggy ? for 10bux an hr my ? ..

meanwhile a stripper is at minimum gettin 20bux a lapdance..
    whats that?? 3 mins of work!!?

I dont have a problem with extremes. Just show both sides.

You been selling these hoes so long you starting to believe that ? talk yourself bruh.

Id respect a broad that clean an old man ass for 10 dollars before one that suck his ? for 200.

yeh but she still goin home suckin a ? and she still broke..

funny how backwards our society is..
    we got on the front page a 14yr old girl wit her ? head split..

but let us show a ? or a bare ass!!?

we got a country that intentionally impoverishes a certain demographic to basically leaves them wit no other option than to join the military and fight for the interests of that same entity to keep them rich..

they out there murdering to eat and they heros..

but let a ? under those same conditions instead of enlisting audition for a club to use herself and she's a ? ..

? ur mentality is warped..

its ? sex!
    thats it.. thats all.. it really aint that serious..

? is doin it and doin it wit multiple people gettin paid or not so why is yo issue wit the one not ashamed and gettin paid for it..

by ? like u!!?

we agree...for once

not sure how to feel

• deadeye
    edited July 2017
    Options

why you styling with $300+ dollars on a chick to MAYBE smash................if you pulling dime chicks for free in walmart?

arj7ent0n0zy.gif

Related thread:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/556607/adventures-of-the-walmart-warrior/p1
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint nothing wrong with a ? stripping. Aint nothing wrong with a dude dating a stripper as long as he is ok with what hes getting himself into. Personally that aint gonna be, but I wont look down on a dude who knows how his girl gets down and is cool with it. Different strokes for different folks.

Issues is when some dudes girl has him believing she a saint when she stripping on the side.

But in a situation where everyone is honest and accepts the situation, who is anyone to say a stripper is good or bad?
  • deadeye
    Options

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

@Madame_CJSkywalker

aka @desertrain10

So..........are you finally admitting that all the patriarchal society/benevolent sexism rhetoric you've been spewing for the past few years is ? ?
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

NOW who's usin extremes!!?

? RNAs aint nurses ? ..
    they wipin old ? ? and cleanin soggy ? for 10bux an hr my ? ..

meanwhile a stripper is at minimum gettin 20bux a lapdance..
    whats that?? 3 mins of work!!?

I dont have a problem with extremes. Just show both sides.

You been selling these hoes so long you starting to believe that ? talk yourself bruh.

Id respect a broad that clean an old man ass for 10 dollars before one that suck his ? for 200.

yeh but she still goin home suckin a ? and she still broke..

funny how backwards our society is..
    we got on the front page a 14yr old girl wit her ? head split..

but let us show a ? or a bare ass!!?

we got a country that intentionally impoverishes a certain demographic to basically leaves them wit no other option than to join the military and fight for the interests of that same entity to keep them rich..

they out there murdering to eat and they heros..

but let a ? under those same conditions instead of enlisting audition for a club to use herself and she's a ? ..

? ur mentality is warped..

its ? sex!
    thats it.. thats all.. it really aint that serious..

? is doin it and doin it wit multiple people gettin paid or not so why is yo issue wit the one not ashamed and gettin paid for it..

by ? like u!!?

we agree...for once

not sure how to feel

yeh..
    i took notice to that as well..

was tryin my best to ignore it..

so thanx! smmfh..

but anyways..
    this goes to what i be sayin.. its a common misconception wit u ? that i hate ? .. i really dont.. and its usually me in here defendin u pieces of ? ! hahahaha

im critical of both sexes..

i don't believe you hate women

but you do have misogynistic leanings

that said....

#wegotharpoonsnshit

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

@Madame_CJSkywalker

aka @desertrain10

So..........are you finally admitting that all the patriarchal society/benevolent sexism rhetoric you've been spewing for the past few years is ? ?

huh?

how did i suggest that to be the case
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shame is a good thing we should shame women show they most precious body they should feel shame for being a glory holes at 3 am u should feel shamed for unprotected sex u prolly shamed about something right now
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake is an old Iyanla Fix My Life ass ? . If a chick is dead set on showing her ass for $s...let that girl b. His hypocrit ass wanna make it rain mortgage and tuition money in the club then pull the chick to the side like "you know you ain't gotta live like this right?". Please believe there are beautiful, professional, not in the sex industry women walking around who are just as bad and badder than these big ? Insta-strippers. If he wants a "good" girl, he should focus on snatching one of them up and quit trying to reform strippers who belong to the game. She was what she was when she met you.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men are just as bad if not worst when it comes to this trying to change or believing that out of all the men in the world, you are going to make somebody change....

this is interesting tho...I bet you he winds up with the most modest of women...she will be completely opposite of what we have seen him with....a skinny white girl....
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Drake is an old Iyanla Fix My Life ass ? . If a chick is dead set on showing her ass for $s...let that girl b. His hypocrit ass wanna make it rain mortgage and tuition money in the club then pull the chick to the side like "you know you ain't gotta live like this right?". Please believe there are beautiful, professional, not in the sex industry women walking around who are just as bad and badder than these big ? Insta-strippers. If he wants a "good" girl, he should focus on snatching one of them up and quit trying to reform strippers who belong to the game. She was what she was when she met you.

totally forgot Lira was on Fix My Life with Iyanla. Im not sure of how it panned out tho

lira-galore-own-fix-my-life
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These analogies got me dying. LOL. It ain't that deep. Drake a rich sucka and the chick a stripper that don't wantbto be saved. Nothing new. Similar to the Rob Kardashian situation except Drake didn't take the ultimate L ...yet but these tricks always lose in the end when they get old.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    In 5 years ain't gonna be metioned no more unless goes back to his mediorce acting. But is whole discography of music is forgettable trash at best. He will go down as one of the greatest sucka MC's I the modern hip hop era believe dat cuh!

The ? been around for damn near a decade now. If he was going to disappear it would've happened
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically I learned that @Madame_CJSkywalker is out here "using what she got, to get what she want"

this explains all the feminists rants :(

real talk tho I aint gonna single her out but the scarlet letter for certain ? it gone and its sad... today is as long as I get my money and everything spose to be all good. Aitn no man in this thread finna sit hear and tell me they cool with they daughter stripping tricking or selling ? cuz they got a check or got a bag.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is the stripper not the weak one?

These broads so desperate for a dollar they shaking their naked ass bruh....

A powerful female going to have you breaking the bank without showing everybody and their mama her peehole.

Because them being a stripper isn't an indication of whether they are a weak person or not.

That's just one of many generalizations that people project on to strippers.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It cracks me up how ? will be on youtube sweating the latest twerker, googling her new videos and ? , then jump on a high horse.

"T-t..That's immoral!"

"I don't even know these hoes names!"

And no, I'm not saying dudes should wife them, or be for strippers in general.

I'm talking about the hypocrites that generally support their behavior as long as they are getting pleasure for it, but will turn around and go , "How dare you be a stripper!" in a second.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    So basically I learned that @Madame_CJSkywalker is out here "using what she got, to get what she want"

this explains all the feminists rants :(

real talk tho I aint gonna single her out but the scarlet letter for certain ? it gone and its sad... today is as long as I get my money and everything spose to be all good. Aitn no man in this thread finna sit hear and tell me they cool with they daughter stripping tricking or selling ? cuz they got a check or got a bag.

nah no man would be cool with it

it's just hypocritical to be a customer while trying to look down on somebody for offering what u are willing to pay for

should it be celebrated? nah

but how is a customer gon act like they any better when their money creates the demand for the ? in the 1st place?

I get what u saying. but the way its talked about and pushed vs before the internet and social media days is crazy. I dont agree with this but the smae person agreeing with what u just said will go in mcdonalds and feel like they about that person making their big mac.... even tho its in demand
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Sheeeeesh