Drake retires 3 of Houston's finest. Said stripper responds...

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    How is the stripper not the weak one?

These broads so desperate for a dollar they shaking their naked ass bruh....

A powerful female going to have you breaking the bank without showing everybody and their mama her peehole.

the female that knows she can make you feel like you a king....right after you saw her making another ? feel like the king is why ? shoot up strip club parking lots over a chick selling a quick fantasy.

who you thinking is cheering who on more in a strip club?

? aint cheering the chick on....it be the chick cheering the ? on who making it rain the most.

if you a ? who can pull alot of chicks like alot of ? claim they do.....then a chick bussing it open is just that. why you styling with $300+ dollars on a chick to MAYBE smash if you pulling dime chicks for free in walmart?

VIP? bottle service?

its all an ego thing, to get the attention of who? the ? or the stripper?

to go even further..
    in a strip club who is the predator and who is the prey?!

never in nature is a predator weaker than what it preys on..

i get your point....but we gon act like ? aint coming in to prey but them chicks going to the ? who throwing the money?

who preying on who?

so if you aint spending money, can you really be a predator in that environment?

HELL YES!!!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <--- 100th post!

stay focused bruh

A powerful female going to have you breaking the bank without showing everybody and their mama her peehole.

the female that knows she can make you feel like you a king....right after you saw her making another ? feel like the king is why ? shoot up strip club parking lots over a chick selling a quick fantasy.

? aint cheering the chick on....it be the chick cheering the ? on who making it rain the most.

if you a ? who can pull alot of chicks like alot of ? claim they do.....then a chick bussing it open is just that. why you styling with $300+ dollars on a chick to MAYBE smash if you pulling dime chicks for free in walmart?

VIP? bottle service?

to go even further..
    in a strip club who is the predator and who is the prey?!

never in nature is a predator weaker than what it preys on..

i get your point....but we gon act like ? aint coming in to prey but them chicks going to the ? who throwing the money?

who preying on who?

so if you aint spending money, can you really be a predator in that environment?

i can..
    but i hate the taste of strippers so i tend to hit freshwaters like a bullshark! hahahaha

not sure what glitter tastes like or strippers.....but you are in a different ballgame .....imma leave it at that.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ "stay focused"

couldnt help it fam.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being somewhere is not the same as working somewhere.

Sprinkling money on a broad in no way shape or form makes you equal or even comparable LOL

if we go judge..
    who's worse?? the ? head or the ? dealer??

i say ? dealer....

but then again....the stripper game...

it blinds folks to who the real weak person is.

hint: it aint the chick

Drug dealer gets moe time while the ? head will all ways b high...we punish those who enable sin

so who's bringin the drugs in and whats happenin to them?!

ill wait.

mrp8zpq2p3z5.jpg

Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg

Well played

xbekpekw207x.jpg

so a close to the top ? ...gives it to another ? to help destroy a community and generation by preying on his own that have nothing to make them feel good but a false euroria. so he takes the carrot to basically destroy himself and others....while he gets time and loses his life the ? head loses their life and the families lose their lives.....

whos the prey and the predator again?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Being somewhere is not the same as working somewhere.

Sprinkling money on a broad in no way shape or form makes you equal or even comparable LOL

if we go judge..
    who's worse?? the ? head or the ? dealer??

i say ? dealer....

but then again....the stripper game...

it blinds folks to who the real weak person is.

hint: it aint the chick

Drug dealer gets moe time while the ? head will all ways b high...we punish those who enable sin

so who's bringin the drugs in and whats happenin to them?!

ill wait.

mrp8zpq2p3z5.jpg

Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg

Well played

xbekpekw207x.jpg

so a close to the top ? ...gives it to another ? to help destroy a community and generation by preying on his own that have nothing to make them feel good but a false euroria. so he takes the carrot to basically destroy himself and others....while he gets time and loses his life the ? head loses their life and the families lose their lives.....

whos the prey and the predator again?

the government is the predator..
    but the crackhead is further down the food chain..
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

VIP? bottle service?

Dudes throwing big money away in strip clubs do it for the sake of their own ego, they not worried about a stripper attention.

its not the same as getting a section and buying bottles in the club where you are likely out hunting.

Both sides have people that play the game better. There ARE guys that go to the strip club and dont spend a dollar on strippers you know.

Just aint no way you going to convince me that a dude throwing money away is taking more of a loss than a broad getting naked for paper.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Yall posted Reagan and Ross but didnt post J. Edna Hoover?

well i was using the example of ? , so who better than??
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Yall know these strippers by name?

They make the name for themselves. This girl Nicole that works at Cameo...I couldn't forget her name if I wanted to. I havent even been to Charlotte in over a year

Tell me ? : you got some sprinkle of gayness in you do ya?

No more or less than the next chick

If not what are you looking for in strip clubs? Female on female dominance? Does it make you feeling higher about yourself by watching women actung slutty in front of you?

I do a lot of things to wind down. That's just one of them. You cant really pretend to be above your surroundings in some places. It just doesn't work.

you sure?

i think a strip club...could be one of those places if you never stripped.

I don't think so. I mean... you could try but you'd look silly. It's like being that one guy at Everest telling people "Ya know I could have gone to real college."

But you here with the rest of us \_ :confused: _/

maybe im confused....but its ok..imma leave it alone

@2stepz_ahead I have to PAY to enter. I throw my hard earned money while Im gawking like everybody else. And Im not drake. I work a regular ass job. I dont really know how you can act above something under those circumstances.

how about the fact ...you aint gotta reduce yourself to that.
    why are you downplaying your job...calling it regular? the fact is you have one...an now you have options.

ok
    ok

how about being thankful you are only touched when you want to be or when you going to the bathroom.

I think you having respectable job, is a good thing.
    now, i have met some strippers who are doing what they gotta do for a bigger purpose....

True but what he asked me was if I frequent the club to feel bigger than the women there. The short answer is no. I go places I enjoy. But sure, I am happy that I've never had to entertain the idea of stripping as a career.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first lesson I ever learned is these hoes are for everybody!!!! Some can Game em up and nail others gotta trick. But at the end of the day they for everybody
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall posted Reagan and Ross but didnt post J. Edna Hoover?

well i was using the example of ? , so who better than??

Richard Nixon
    Richard_M._Nixon,_ca._1935_-_1982_-_NARA_-_530679.jpg
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just aint no way you going to convince me that a dude throwing money away is taking more of a loss than a broad getting naked for paper.

please ? with your respectability politics

there is no good reason why throwing away money in a strip club should be considered more honorable than someone legally making money by using what they got

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

there is nothing about stripping that is inherently less moral than the ? most of us do on a daily, weekly basis

there is nothing about stripping that is inherently less moral than most other professions

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Yall know these strippers by name?

They make the name for themselves. This girl Nicole that works at Cameo...I couldn't forget her name if I wanted to. I havent even been to Charlotte in over a year

7ml1co9vq9ws.gif

@Cain

You know Nicki ?? :lol:
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @kat do u hit up Houston strip clubs?

Not in a long time.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

there is no good reason why throwing away money in a strip club should be considered more honorable than someone legally making money by using what they got

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

there is nothing about stripping that is inherently less moral than the ? most of us do on a daily, weekly basis

there is nothing about stripping that is inherently less moral than most other professions

Go wife a stripper then
  • CapitalB
    Options

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

You can keep your ? politics.

A woman selling her body to make a living isnt getting the same respect as someone who nurtures a talent or learns a trade to make their living.

NOW who's usin extremes!!?

? RNAs aint nurses ? ..
    they wipin old ? ? and cleanin soggy ? for 10bux an hr my ? ..

meanwhile a stripper is at minimum gettin 20bux a lapdance..
    whats that?? 3 mins of work!!?
  • blacktux
    Options

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

You can keep your ? politics.

A woman selling her body to make a living isnt getting the same respect as someone who nurtures a talent or learns a trade to make their living.

NOW who's usin extremes!!?

? RNAs aint nurses ? ..
    they wipin old ? ? and cleanin soggy ? for 10bux an hr my ? ..

meanwhile a stripper is at minimum gettin 20bux a lapdance..
    whats that?? 3 mins of work!!?

I dont have a problem with extremes. Just show both sides.

You been selling these hoes so long you starting to believe that ? talk yourself bruh.

Id respect a broad that clean an old man ass for 10 dollars before one that suck his ? for 200.
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    In 5 years ain't gonna be metioned no more unless goes back to his mediorce acting. But is whole discography of music is forgettable trash at best. He will go down as one of the greatest sucka MC's I the modern hip hop era believe dat cuh!
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

Go wife a stripper then

*shrugs*

i would if we had chemistry...not sure how my dating preferences are relevant to the discussion though
  • blacktux
    Options
    Man i was scrolling down like i know this man aint call me a lesbian huh.

I dont have an issue with strippers or the dudes that support them. Aint no winning between those two parties is all im saying.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Man i was scrolling down like i know this man aint call me a lesbian huh.

I dont have an issue with strippers or the dudes that support them. Aint no winning between those two parties is all im saying.

*dead*