Drake retires 3 of Houston's finest. Said stripper responds...

Options

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Yall know these strippers by name?

let em cook mayne

its easier to refer to them by name rather than Stripper A and Stripper B

but is it better for the stripper to know the guy by name tho

lol

hell naw

hell, i was just watching the wire season 1 last night and D'Angelo walked back up to the stripper who just maybe, a few nights ago asked him to buy her a drink

he asked "do you remember me? You asked me to buy you a drink"

she said "did you buy me the drink?"...he answered no..she said "then why would i remember you"

lol

they see a TON of ? on a nightly basis...if they can remember each one, then stripping is definitely not their calling

What would be they calling
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They make the name for themselves. This girl Nicole that works at Cameo...I couldn't forget her name if I wanted to. I havent even been to Charlotte in over a year

Tell me ? : you got some sprinkle of gayness in you do ya?
    If not what are you looking for in strip clubs? Female on female dominance? Does it make you feeling higher about yourself by watching women actung slutty in front of you?

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew this thread would blow...

Just the times that we live in
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They make the name for themselves. This girl Nicole that works at Cameo...I couldn't forget her name if I wanted to. I havent even been to Charlotte in over a year

s/o to Matrix from the Roxbury in NOLA East circa 2002-2003

LAWD
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No more or less than the next chick

If not what are you looking for in strip clubs? Female on female dominance? Does it make you feeling higher about yourself by watching women actung slutty in front of you?

I do a lot of things to wind down. That's just one of them. You cant really pretend to be above your surroundings in some places. It just doesn't work.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I do a lot of things to wind down. That's just one of them. You cant really pretend to be above your surroundings in some places. It just doesn't work.

you sure?

i think a strip club...could be one of those places if you never stripped.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ob #bars #motivation #meant2be

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

you sure?

i think a strip club...could be one of those places if you never stripped.

I don't think so. I mean... you could try but you'd look silly. It's like being that one guy at Everest telling people "Ya know I could have gone to real college."

But you here with the rest of us \_ :confused: _/

maybe im confused....but its ok..imma leave it alone
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being somewhere is not the same as working somewhere.

Sprinkling money on a broad in no way shape or form makes you equal or even comparable LOL
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Idk why anybody is shocked. Drake is the same ? who also said in a song he stays up til 4 am having deep conversations with strippers...if that ain't trying to save them idk what is. Its just funny this ? got half the industry made because has has smashed their chick or could if he wanted yet he chasing strippers coast to coast in between him and Rhianna yearly fling they been on the past 8 years
  • blacktux
    Options
    Speaking of which im overdue for a visit
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Idk why anybody is shocked. Drake is the same ? who also said in a song he stays up til 4 am having deep conversations with strippers...if that ain't trying to save them idk what is. Its just funny this ? got half the industry made because has has smashed their chick or could if he wanted yet he chasing strippers coast to coast in between him and Rhianna yearly fling they been on the past 8 years

I don't think ? are mad that Drake gets a lot of ? .. if u haven't noticed Drakes playa card isnt as respected as say a Joe Budden because he's a known Trick. He pays thousands in cash or gifts to every industry thot he's ever had, thats nothing to be envious of
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »

Sprinkling money on a broad in no way shape or form makes you equal or even comparable LOL

if we go judge..
    who's worse?? the ? head or the ? dealer??

• blacktux
    Options
    Drake solid in the women department.

No kids and baby momma drama
    No cuffing
    And he been in it for a while, and ran through some of yall favorites.

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

I don't think ? are mad that Drake gets a lot of ? .. if u haven't noticed Drakes playa card isnt as respected as say a Joe Budden because he's a known Trick. He pays thousands in cash or gifts to every industry thot he's ever had, thats nothing to be envious of

I have to disagree some ? get mad at ? who can ? a ? they want that they can't ? no matter the reason in how he got to ? her whether it is through tricking or his game.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited July 2017
    Options

if we go judge..

i say ? dealer....

but then again....the stripper game...

it blinds folks to who the real weak person is.

hint: it aint the chick
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if we go judge..

i say ? dealer....

but then again....the stripper game...

it blinds folks to who the real weak person is.

hint: it aint the chick

Drug dealer gets moe time while the ? head will all ways b high...we punish those who enable sin