Drake retires 3 of Houston's finest. Said stripper responds...

Options

Comments

• Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

The only reason why im here, i dont know none of these broads though
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    If Drake really tried to snatch her up and she turned it down.

I don't know. That was a retirement plan if he really came at her like that.

Gotta think long term.

Smash
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I doubt that, he probably just wanted her stop while he was with her.

He wasn't going to marry her or anything.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »

Just aint no way you going to convince me that a dude throwing money away is taking more of a loss than a broad getting naked for paper.

please ? with your respectability politics

there is no good reason why throwing away money in a strip club should be considered more honorable than someone legally making money by using what they got

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

there is nothing about stripping that is inherently less moral than the ? most of us do on a daily, weekly basis

there is nothing about stripping that is inherently less moral than most other professions

You can keep your ? politics.

A woman selling her body to make a living isnt getting the same respect as someone who nurtures a talent or learns a trade to make their living.

NOW who's usin extremes!!?

? RNAs aint nurses ? ..
    they wipin old ? ? and cleanin soggy ? for 10bux an hr my ? ..

meanwhile a stripper is at minimum gettin 20bux a lapdance..
    whats that?? 3 mins of work!!?

I dont have a problem with extremes. Just show both sides.

You been selling these hoes so long you starting to believe that ? talk yourself bruh.

Id respect a broad that clean an old man ass for 10 dollars before one that suck his ? for 200.

yeh but she still goin home suckin a ? and she still broke..

funny how backwards our society is..
    we got on the front page a 14yr old girl wit her ? head split..

but let us show a ? or a bare ass!!?

we got a country that intentionally impoverishes a certain demographic to basically leaves them wit no other option than to join the military and fight for the interests of that same entity to keep them rich..

they out there murdering to eat and they heros..

but let a ? under those same conditions instead of enlisting audition for a club to use herself and she's a ? ..

? ur mentality is warped..

its ? sex!
    thats it.. thats all.. it really aint that serious..

? is doin it and doin it wit multiple people gettin paid or not so why is yo issue wit the one not ashamed and gettin paid for it..

by ? like u!!?

we agree...for once

not sure how to feel

yeh..
    i took notice to that as well..

was tryin my best to ignore it..

so thanx! smmfh..

but anyways..
    this goes to what i be sayin.. its a common misconception wit u ? that i hate ? .. i really dont.. and its usually me in here defendin u pieces of ? ! hahahaha

im critical of both sexes..

i don't believe you hate women

but you do have misogynistic leanings

that said....

#wegotharpoonsnshit

giphy.gif

Unnecessary...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She aint dat fine ? loraine ? on earth
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    too bad he couldn't pull this off and wifed all 3 them & they were all loyal to him

A female will be believe game from a ? she feeling or that say the right words, like ? she wanna hear, can't believe ol girl repeated or rather posted that convo
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I doubt that, he probably just wanted her stop while he was with her.

He wasn't going to marry her or anything.

True.

But she coulda got put on and got big money.

Because if that's her kitchen In that video....... I don't know man.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah she could've had a come up even if she just dated drake. word to amber rose, blac chyna, all those women on love and hip hop etc.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I'm of the opinion Drake running game and ain't really trying to save none of these ? . That ? probably really is a sensitive ? but that is also part of his game. Trick off on the ? and at the same time talk to the ? about life like he really gives a ? .

Cause out of all the ? he been with I find it very hard to believe that not one has decided that she wanted to be saved by him at least for a little while until she realizes that she don't want no soft ass ? and more than that she loves the hoeing life.

It's he reverse, I hate that I know this but most these hoes are drawn to him because he seems nice/soft but all of them say he is an ? privately

He pregnant jump off and this chick said the exact same thing about him
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Just aint no way you going to convince me that a dude throwing money away is taking more of a loss than a broad getting naked for paper.

there is no good reason why throwing away money in a strip club should be considered more honorable than someone legally making money by using what they got

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

there is nothing about stripping that is inherently less moral than the ? most of us do on a daily, weekly basis

there is nothing about stripping that is inherently less moral than most other professions

Would you want ur daughter stripping getting fingered by mexicans and tricking...? fighting other strippers for 5in ones they spose to split on stage? hell no u wouldnt all this respectable trde ? is ? and for the birds

I wouldnt want my daughter stripping. But its mainly because all the other ? that comes with stripping that would be out her control

Like the stigmas society would place on her and what that would mean for her future

And yes it's not a heavily regulated industry

There's the drugs and pimps trying to get at her

Also creepy ? ...i wouldnt want her having to deal with the ppl who feel as though they can take certain liberties with her just because

There is an argument to be made that stripping can objectify women and perpetuates unattainable beauty standards. At the same time, there is nothing more objectifying than poverty. Like @BOSSExcellence was saying a lot of these women come from poor communities devoid of opportunity and good paying jobs. So depending on the woman, with the money to be made, there just as a argument that it can be empowering. Many women do use the money to launch other businesses and pay college tutition. Which is why i can't judge. Especially living in a world where women and children of color are disproportionately poor

And its hypocritical to judge or feel self righteous when many of u frequent strip clubs, fornicate and everything in between
  • blackgod813
    Options

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

Would you want ur daughter stripping getting fingered by mexicans and tricking...? fighting other strippers for 5in ones they spose to split on stage? hell no u wouldnt all this respectable trde ? is ? and for the birds

I wouldnt want my daughter stripping. But its mainly because all the other ? that comes with stripping that would be out her control

Like the stigmas society would place on her and what that would mean for her future

Also creepy ? ...i wouldnt want her having to deal with the ppl who feel as though they can take certain liberties with her just because

There is an argument to be made that stripping can objectify women and perpetuates unattainable beauty standards. At the same time, there is nothing more objectifying than poverty. Like @BOSSExcellence was saying a lot of these women come from poor communities devoid of opportunity and good paying jobs. So depending on the woman, with the money to be made, there just as a argument that it can be empowering. Many women do use the money to launch other businesses and pay college tutition. Which is why i can't judge. Especially living in a world where women and children of color are disproportionately poor

And its hypocritical to judge or feel self righteous when many of u freqhaveuent strip clubs, fornicate and everything in

So we pore so I women have to be hoes to surive I was thinking that...it's black men fault we gotta do for women family wise so they have more choices...hissdic Jews women caked up at home...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you sound silly

at the end of the day...

And its hypocritical to judge or feel self righteous when many of u frequent strip clubs, fornicate and everything in between

i dont frequent stripclubs....never really been my thing....
    i go when out with my homies an they stopping thru.

so we gonna act like only poor, dumb, unattainable beautiful women strip?

i am on the fence with this argument.

know women who did it to get an education...but never got to the point they lost their dignity. they didnt get as many tips...but they had a bit of respect left for herself and from other.

know women who do it to live like ballas...is it really different? one just doesnt have en education to fall back on when she gets old and has to sell the ? longer and have a bit more surgeries to keep it tight with the yearly new batch coming in.

know women who do it to feed they family. times got tough and bills and hunger cant wait.

knew some chick that did it to start their businesses.....they couldnt sell themselves verbally, so they sold themselves..literally.

So many angles to come from.

• blackgod813
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Wait, an RNA ain't a nurse?

This ? lied to me

They in the medical field these ? hating
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RN's make decent money. With ot they can make 6 figs in the big cities.

CNA's are the lackeys
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let me get this right. Black Chyna and Amber Rose surpassed all of these strippers, but yet their jerseys are being hung up?