New AllHipHop.com

Options

Comments

• OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I just want to let y'all know I am reading this thread and we're doing our best to make sure YOU the PEOPLE are going to be satisfied once we hammer out some things and improve the site. Trust I am faithfully reading every post.

I will admit I myself am not a fan of the new site but it is in beta stage and we're adding to it everyday to make it better and more user friendly. Keep sending suggestions and constructive criticism.

Keeping adding all this back in with the new bs everybody will be happy.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP to my 22.5K LOLs in advance.

It's been real yall. Ima see what tha new ? hittin for but we'll see what happens.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After checkin out some of the features of Goldie's site, unless the maven is paying us to post, Goldie's is kickin ass.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Six, Mo, and Khalessi should come back one good time to make this a legit goodbye
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    I just wanna know when the real IC dies. @mods when is doomsday

I've seen this question asked at least 15 times and mods dodging this like Standardized Slaughter

DUCK.gif

Y'all just want ? to show up and see that eviction notice on the front door? The bright one too like a yellow highlighter

It's cause there isn't one. How we supposed to know when they don't even know when they're gonna be finished with the new ? ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

I've seen this question asked at least 15 times and mods dodging this like Standardized Slaughter

DUCK.gif

Y'all just want ? to show up and see that eviction notice on the front door? The bright one too like a yellow highlighter

It's cause there isn't one. How we supposed to know when they don't even know when they're gonna be finished with the new ? ?

So once they are finished then they will set a date to close this down? Dont close this ? down until new years
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Suggestion @Sion @_Jay Is it possible for them to implement this new ? but also have like a link in the top right corner for users to revert back to the old look/forum design of the community? I see this on a lot of sites

This is a good idea
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    IC = WCW

That's a dope thread Idea, if you had to compare IC posters WCW personalities
  • Stew
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

DUCK.gif

So once they are finished then they will set a date to close this down? Dont close this ? down until new years

I suppose
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody checked our The Black Board?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? bruh just tell em to add the new ? in as like a side part to the old ? and we'll be straight.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can even provide examples of this being done If need be.
  • Stew
    edited August 2017
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Real ? bruh just tell em to add the new ? in as like a side part to the old ? and we'll be straight.

That's all they gotta do, ain't no need to force this other ? if the mass majority of us ain't feelin it. We workin, trust and thanks for the suggestion.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This site been in beta since gone till thanksgiving LMAO. It's funny they are changing the format when Boxden and TheColi are doing just fine with message board format. It's cuz they don't have a main site, the whole thing is a message board. LOL @ maven being the front end of the site. Site got pushed to the back of the bus smh
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Forums been around since the Romans, let's cherish and improve it like @Stew and @Mastery and others have said.

An app sounds great btw.
  • Stew
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bring back Ill Pix.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.