New AllHipHop.com

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    I really hope they listening to this ? B. If we think it's trash than people on the outside will think the same thing more than likely. This ain't us just hating on a new idea it's us giving our opinions on something that's a part of our lives almost daily. If the beta was actually good then I'm sure people would be in here giving it props but it's the complete opposite of that. Hell I ain't even looked at the ? for myself cause the comments make me not want to.

Bruh, while I think they are taking into account our suggestions, I don't think it's going to look like what we got now. Probably take some getting used to.

To be fair, this current set up on mobile got a lot of complaints at first and it too took some getting used to.

Hopefully they implement the changes we suggested or a least try to make it better than the beta.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its obvious that they gon take our views in account. They know damn well that if they copy other platforms we will go to the original ones.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    time to exchange numbers in the ?

and get all my content deleted.

fukk breaking. a thread now.

an I hope it ends before GoT ends
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I really hope they listening to this ? B. If we think it's trash than people on the outside will think the same thing more than likely. This ain't us just hating on a new idea it's us giving our opinions on something that's a part of our lives almost daily. If the beta was actually good then I'm sure people would be in here giving it props but it's the complete opposite of that. Hell I ain't even looked at the ? for myself cause the comments make me not want to.

LOL@ the italicised then the bolded
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    let's hash out beefs too...

I got a few ? that need to catch hands

respectfully and disrespectfully and in some brothers need to fight ? too...no hate but we need to exchange some punches. not to hurt but just pure frustration.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    this ? like a week before end of school year...

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happen to pico?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't feeling the new IC layout. Whoever said that they were trying to phase out old posters might be on to something...

I will admit it was time for a change. IC imho, been on decline for yrs.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "almost 1,000,000 registered members"

How many consistently active, though?
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    _Jay wrote: »
    good looks on the feedback posted in this thread...I appreciate y'all.

when the IC was on Vbulletin, posters ? about it. for EVERY upgrade since then, posters ? about it. the best layout we ever had, was the one where gayliases were allowed to roam, and JG and Ducky had damn near every one of y'all scared like some ? .

over the years, it's been said on multiple occasions that AHH was about the money, and the IC was just an after thought, or a stepchild or something...we've come to a point where that's being addressed, where IC folks can interact with AHH as much as they please, or just stick to the IC, as much as they please. couple that with an almost infinitely upgradeable platform.

you're not liking the looks of the new platform? cool, we're working on that. we're shooting for an experience that the posters are feeling, what's been seen is only the starting point...

the IC nor AHH has been "sold out" to the Maven. just like it wasn't sold out to Vbulletin. or sold out to Vanilla. yes there's a redirect when u enter AllHipHop.com; that's part of the platform biz, and means nothing to your experience on here.

of course Goldie's site is a factor that was discussed prior to any of this goin down. hell, he's had his site link in his avi since he became a mod, lol. SOHH used to ? with us heavy, and was real competition. there's been many a messageboard that sprang directly off of the IC. MyBlock used to be a thing. TISH used to be a thing. Planet Ill's community used to be a thing. where are all of those communities now tho? the IC ain't goin nowhere, and will still be here after all this is said and done.

there's people on this site who I've personally put money in their pockets. people from this site who've met irl and made families. innumerable business connects have started here, with more to come. u MIGHT get that from another site, but only on the IC is it already happening. and more to come. yuh

I feel all that but if this backfires (which is what it looks like the IC will go downhill

j9cmpms5wco3.gif

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I'm playin.That thing use to be a bot sound like a human behind the account.

That's what I was asking
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ILLBOT wrote: »
    Affirmative Stew. banned from this thread.

U can't be embarrassing me like that out here in these e-streets bruh.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

s0ds6jeneaek.gif

Chisora is that dude... Prolly gave Vitali his toughest fight in ages that day...
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

s0ds6jeneaek.gif

This ? just ? me off. Ain't nothin more disrespectful than being spit on

I would really like to see what happened after this. That is just too disrespectful.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

s0ds6jeneaek.gif

This ? just ? me off. Ain't nothin more disrespectful than being spit on

I would really like to see what happened after this. That is just too disrespectful.

@Fosheezy

Not a damn thing happened. Wladimir got punked. And Chisora slapped Vitali before that haha

Check it!

https://youtu.be/PUzvWVbHg6s
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    What happen to pico?

Cancer man

@Stew for real?
This discussion has been closed.