New AllHipHop.com

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Meester wrote: »
    Well what the hell ima do on my work breaks now interact with corporate? !

Shout out to kat and pico they didnt wanna take my money for nudes

Shout out to chitlin for the food threads

shout out to douwannago2heaven for delivering the daily word of the almighty

I will never forget the fappening pt 1 and 2

Everybody who is anybody...peace

? bless you my friend.

The cloudy day is near. Amen.

Hey can you pray that jay changes his mind about all this?

Hopefully freedom of speech is allowed @themaven.

I'll give it a go to see how things are. Amen.

But come to think of it....there isn't much time left anyways. Amen.

8/21/2017
    9/23/2017

Iran, North Korea, China, Russia, Pakistan, Germany, as well as other former "allies" that President Trump has ? off, smell blood in the water.

The back channels that these nations communicate through have already set the day! How do you think North Korea advanced in missile technology all of a sudden?

Yes, the cloudy day is near! Woe worth the day! Amen!
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before this IC closes @DoUwant2go2Heaven gotta finally give into his urges to ? pico and go on a wild drink/drug binge.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Before this IC closes @DoUwant2go2Heaven gotta finally give into his urges to ? pico and go on a wild drink/drug binge.

I'll be committing a sin unto death by going back down that path! Amen.

Lord willing I will still be alive when the cloudy day comes so that I can be caught up in the clouds with all the saints who ever lived, in order to meet the Lord Jesus in the air! And so shall we ever be with the Lord! Hallelujah!

Oh what a glorious day awaits for all those who love Jesus! But woe unto all those who are left behind on the cloudy and dark day! For if you survive the cloudy day (ww3, destruction of America, 5/6 of the Russian/Iran army destroyed,100 pound hail stones and coals of fire falling from heaven, the greatest earthquake in human history, etc,) you will enter into the worst time in human history. For the day of the Lord is darkness and not light! It is even very dark with no brightness in it! Amen!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lord willing I will still be alive when the cloudy day comes so that I can be caught up in the clouds with all the saints who ever lived, in order to meet the Lord Jesus in the air! And so shall we ever be with the Lord! Hallelujah!

Oh what a glorious day awaits for all those who love Jesus! But woe unto all those who are left behind on the cloudy and dark day! For if you survive the cloudy day (ww3, destruction of America, 5/6 of the Russian/Iran army destroyed,100 pound hail stones and coals of fire falling from heaven, the greatest earthquake in human history, etc,) you will enter into the worst time in human history. For the day of the Lord is darkness and not light! It is even very dark with no brightness in it! Amen!

Did you ever come up to Anchorage? i think i recall some time ago you saying you were gonna be preaching up here
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Love you man. Thanks for all the blessings you brought to this forum.

I love you too my brother. ? bless you forever! Amen!
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    They censoring me now... Deleting posts now...

Its official

TheMaven has infiltrated our camp

No one is safe now

Everything u see from here on out is being filtered

#StayWoke yall

There's nothing new done under the sun.

The last 2 years mods have been acting like communists Chinese with deleting posts and censoring certain posters. Disgusting.

Mods LOL'n @ freedom of speech and freedom of religion because they hate King Jesus and His servants.

No wonder the IC been going down the tube.

When you censor speech you turn people away. But whatever.

Hey you reap what you sow.

But anyways, Woe worth the day! For the cloudy day is near! It shall be the time of the heathen. Amen.

Name names pleighboi

@fortyacres for sure.

I suspect a few others......but I love everyone and just hope that freedom of thought can flow without people catching feelings because they hate ? .

This isn't saudia Arabia. America is free. Amen.

Lmao actually named names.

I was just playing man.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

Did you ever come up to Anchorage? i think i recall some time ago you saying you were gonna be preaching up here

Yes I did make it there June 30-July 3. I stayed @ anchorage base camp hostel by Spenard. And I preached in downtown anchorage by city hall.

I wasn't expecting daylight at 3am though. It made it hard to sleep, but I enjoyed the experience!

Only got 4 more states to go and 5 more days till the great American solar eclipse and I'll be finished with this assignment that ? gave me to preach in all 50 states before the solar eclipse on 8/21/2017!

Hallelujah!

Lmao gross @ Spenard. We call that area "Spermyard" because of the large amount of prostitutes.

But yeah, the 3AM aka Midnight sun takes awhile to get used to. Just this month it finally started getting dark around 11pm or midnight. You try any AK king crab?!
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Wait wtf

Lou so when y'all go to the club at night, the sun is out?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Wait wtf

Lou so when y'all go to the club at night, the sun is out?

From the months of June-most of august, yeah.

Because of the way the earth tilts in the summer, Anchorage gets pretty much 20 hours or so of sunlight. If the sun isnt visible in the sky, its still light out though.

But then the opposite happens in the winter time. Sun wont be visible until almost 10AM in the prime of winter. Then it sets around 4-5pm lol.

"Land of the midnight sun"
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Yes I did make it there June 30-July 3. I stayed @ anchorage base camp hostel by Spenard. And I preached in downtown anchorage by city hall.

I wasn't expecting daylight at 3am though. It made it hard to sleep, but I enjoyed the experience!

Only got 4 more states to go and 5 more days till the great American solar eclipse and I'll be finished with this assignment that ? gave me to preach in all 50 states before the solar eclipse on 8/21/2017!

Hallelujah!

Lmao gross @ Spenard. We call that area "Spermyard" because of the large amount of prostitutes.

But yeah, the 3AM aka Midnight sun takes awhile to get used to. Just this month it finally started getting dark around 11pm or midnight. You try any AK king crab?!

Lol @ spermyard. I didn't try any crab. I just ate fast food. Cuts down on my expenses when I travel.

I'd like to go again though so I can see the northern lights. If the Lord tarries and He makes a way again i will! Hallelujah!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    When's this ? going read only?

There's gonna be a Y2K style clock as a banner...nah for real what part of when we know we will tell y'all is hard to get?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

Hallelujah!

Lol @ spermyard. I didn't try any crab. I just ate fast food. Cuts down on my expenses when I travel.

I'd like to go again though so I can see the northern lights. If the Lord tarries and He makes a way again i will! Hallelujah!

Best chances to see the Northern Lights are in September and in a city called Fairbanks thats about 12 hours North of Anchorage if travelling by car. You could get a train ticket for pretty cheap though and see some really dope scenery. Still takes about 9-10 hours by train though, but thats mainly because it slows down when the scenery shows up because the train has tourist cars attached to it. Usually in Anchorage its hard to see the Northern Lights because of all the city lights lighting up the sky. Can still occasionally see them, but they look amazing out in Fairbanks. Can see them change to every color. Green all the way to Purple and red and they show up for a huge chunk of the visible sky in fairbanks. Just have to wait for the winter time to see them.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Nope, more of a cube type shape
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yal guna try this new thing out?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Before I posted on the IC, I used to be an advocate at southernology.com. It was a good land but it was shut down, so every poster on that site (including me & another ICer @marc123), migrated from the land to find a new home with only 2 glocks & a ki of dope for resale. In 2008 & years prior, I was walking through the wilderness; hoping that I approach a soil that will accept my ethics, values & trillness. As I'm walking from the east in the midst of the wild. I didn't have a map or guide but I followed the sun. After 40 days of walking, I seen a land from afar that could be my possible next new home to live. I heard the sound of music, partying & entertainment that I haven't heard before. In 2009, I embraced the people & the people embraced me; that's when I knew that their enemies were my enemies.............This land is the IC

I gotta print this post this read like a dope novel. Sanford the GOAT
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yal guna try this new thing out?

ryzkw4g1gpob.gif
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    This is what I was talking about on boxden

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2517011

That's just one incident that happened today. Read the comments. Bunch of racists on a hip hop site. SMH.

This discussion has been closed.