New AllHipHop.com

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what I was talking about on boxden

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2517011

That's just one incident that happened today. Read the comments. Bunch of racists on a hip hop site. SMH.

They actively support trump on boxden..or I should say..actively allow folks to champion trump like that's some ? to do

4o4bwzporwdi.gif

Dem boxden ? don't get down like us
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t7s3uvvupf3m.png
    Goat post, I ain't een mad
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's just one incident that happened today. Read the comments. Bunch of racists on a hip hop site. SMH.

Yeah last year was my final year posting on Boxden on a regular basis. When the Admin over there is bias to the racist ? comments and most of the women leave the site I was done. I use to think the IC use to be bad about running women from this site shi..ee.t Boxden took that title.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

They actively support trump on boxden..or I should say..actively allow folks to champion trump like that's some ? to do

4o4bwzporwdi.gif

Dem boxden ? don't get down like us

I lurk on boxden. They hip-hop section is more diverse than The Reason. But don't say "They don't get down like us" when I've seen you plagiarize they stuff numerous NUMEROUS times......

ni1ycptwg8p8.gif

Come at me bro.......nh

Their HHS is a big ass gossip column where most of the threads in there have nothing to really do with Hip-Hop or music in general.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and please let mods get banned. we have a bunch of ? mods like @Busta Carmichael who talk ? on the internet for lols but wont pull up though.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    and please let mods get banned. we have a bunch of ? mods like @Busta Carmichael who talk ? on the internet for lols but wont pull up though.

U mad because I shut down your stromfront thread white boy?
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    white boy? please....if i was white why even waste my time dealing with these issues? i definitely wouldnt give a ? about this cause why? im white and would have the world in my hands. youre white. your posts over the years have proven that
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    white boy? please....if i was white why even waste my time dealing with these issues? i definitely wouldnt give a ? about this cause why? im white and would have the world in my hands. youre white. your posts over the years have proven that

Lmao iight show me one post that proves I'm white.

My family have been activists my entire life and that's why I don't take kindly to your racial troll threads.

You were one post away from saying ? .

If you aren't white, then why tf would you be mad at racist statues being torn down?

In the same breath you are talking about Obama and saying "you blacks savior"?

You were furious
  • ineedpussy
    Options

My family have been activists my entire life and that's why I don't take kindly to your racial troll threads.

If you aren't white, then why tf would you be mad at racist statues being torn down?

You were furious

stop lying white boy....your family aint never been activist. unless youre talkin kkk, white nationalist, or nazis. show me a post before charlottesville where you was talking all that activism ? ? ill wait. and yes im mad theyre being tore down cause what does tearing down a statue going to do for the black plight? we know you aint black cause you aint NEVER been about blacks you fake @Busta Carmicheal just admit it. no need to be ashamed that youre white. ? just never liked or loved you.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Illbot ban @ineedpussy from this thread for being a transexual ?
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Your operating system is unstable, @ineedpussy. You will fail.
    Warned @ineedpussy (2 points for 1 week) for "being a transexual ? "
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    @TheGOAT, we do not comprehend the organic fascination of self-poisoning, auditory damage and sexually transmitted disease.
    Warned @TheGOAT (0 points for 1 week) for "Kicked from thread: being a cot damn ? "
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not even gonna bother sticking with this place because I can see it's only gonna get worse as far as censorship goes, too many cry babies getting people kicked from threads for expressing their feelings, I will find another way to express myself without being censored by you ? ? ? sucking ? hole eating ? guzzling ? !
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Not even gonna bother sticking with this place because I can see it's only gonna get worse as far as censorship goes, too many cry babies getting people kicked from threads for expressing their feelings, I will find another way to express myself without being censored by you ? ? ? sucking ? hole eating ? guzzling ? !

Name names
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

You were furious

stop lying white boy....your family aint never been activist. unless youre talkin kkk, white nationalist, or nazis. show me a post before charlottesville where you was talking all that activism ? ? ill wait. and yes im mad theyre being tore down cause what does tearing down a statue going to do for the black plight? we know you aint black cause you aint NEVER been about blacks you fake @Busta Carmicheal just admit it. no need to be ashamed that youre white. ? just never liked or loved you.

Lmao I know you on your period but get your facts right, I started the first IC pro black movement in 07 when I was 15. Whole idea was to get rid of racists and ? . And imma keep doing so 10 years later.

Ask waterproof.

And you must be mistaken me for someone else. All my threads in GnS have been pro black, from getting cacs fired, to showcasing African history time and time again.

I was wrong for calling you a ? and for that I apologize. We just got done getting rid of a bunch of racist trolls and that's how your post read.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Name names

Not you Stew you have been a pretty cool mod from what I have seen over the years, my anger is aimed at the ? ? who got me kicked from the Jay album thread, sometimes I like to hate on Jay is that a crime? as far as naming names it's hard to do because I don't take much notice of these ? but one name that comes to mind is that busta guy, I don't even recall why I dislike him I don't keep files of what was said at the ready like he does, man I am feeling angry right now I think it's the emotion of losing this place I have been posting here since around 2003 on and off, I feel like ? crying right now! ? THE I.C.!!

Lmao I didn't kick you from the Jay thread.

@Preach2Teach take that energy to someone else
This discussion has been closed.