New AllHipHop.com

Options

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not even gonna bother sticking with this place because I can see it's only gonna get worse as far as censorship goes, too many cry babies getting people kicked from threads for expressing their feelings, I will find another way to express myself without being censored by you ? ? ? sucking ? hole eating ? guzzling ? !

Oh ? . I might actually try the new IC now
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Not even gonna bother sticking with this place because I can see it's only gonna get worse as far as censorship goes, too many cry babies getting people kicked from threads for expressing their feelings, I will find another way to express myself without being censored by you ? ? ? sucking ? hole eating ? guzzling ? !

Name names

Not you Stew you have been a pretty cool mod from what I have seen over the years, my anger is aimed at the ? ? who got me kicked from the Jay album thread, sometimes I like to hate on Jay is that a crime? as far as naming names it's hard to do because I don't take much notice of these ? but one name that comes to mind is that busta guy, I don't even recall why I dislike him I don't keep files of what was said at the ready like he does, man I am feeling angry right now I think it's the emotion of losing this place I have been posting here since around 2003 on and off, I feel like ? crying right now! ? THE I.C.!!

Lmao I didn't kick you from the Jay thread.

@Preach2Teach take that energy to someone else

You must have done something to ? me off because every time I see your name I scowl.

If I stay posting on here as I am will I automatically be transported over to the new I.C.?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Options

Name names

Not you Stew you have been a pretty cool mod from what I have seen over the years, my anger is aimed at the ? ? who got me kicked from the Jay album thread, sometimes I like to hate on Jay is that a crime? as far as naming names it's hard to do because I don't take much notice of these ? but one name that comes to mind is that busta guy, I don't even recall why I dislike him I don't keep files of what was said at the ready like he does, man I am feeling angry right now I think it's the emotion of losing this place I have been posting here since around 2003 on and off, I feel like ? crying right now! ? THE I.C.!!

Lmao I didn't kick you from the Jay thread.

@Preach2Teach take that energy to someone else

You must have done something to ? me off because every time I see your name I scowl.

If I stay posting on here as I am will I automatically be transported over to the new I.C.?

I don't suck ? nor eat ? , maybe you scowl because we're not the same?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Y'all banning folks for freedom of speech now?

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

Why do people constantly forget that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences too?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    This is what I was talking about on boxden

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2517011

That's just one incident that happened today. Read the comments. Bunch of racists on a hip hop site. SMH.

They actively support trump on boxden..or I should say..actively allow folks to champion trump like that's some ? to do

4o4bwzporwdi.gif

Dem boxden ? don't get down like us

I lurk on boxden. They hip-hop section is more diverse than The Reason. But don't say "They don't get down like us" when I've seen you plagiarize they stuff numerous NUMEROUS times......

ni1ycptwg8p8.gif

Come at me bro.......nh

daaaaamn......I was just over there thinking "this ? is wack.....how do they keep up with this bs?"

then scrolled some more and was like "why they all post like allergens?"
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

Why do people constantly forget that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences too?
    LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

Nah that's actually true.

Everybody wanted Max banned for saying racist ? but he had freedom of speech?

Now that he's banned people want him back.

This ain't boxden, white supremacy and ? will get someone banned real quick.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    On boxden you will get banned for defending yourself if you're black.

You can get called all types of racial slurs but you can't say anything back without risking getting banned.

? Ronnie

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

He's from a diff brand of IC. Yall ? wasn't around during the no holds barred era that made it the "world's most dangerous site" so banning ? for words won't comprehend with some of us.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

He's from a diff brand of IC. Yall ? wasn't around during the no holds barred era that made it the "world's most dangerous site" so banning ? for words won't comprehend with some of us.
    Basically

oiqove8bha4z.gif

I mean we all know certain things are bannable... But because a ? just talkin' like everyone else and you don't like his views, he gone? Nah.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As he should've
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

Who's everybody?

And Max didn't get banned for saying no slick racist ? . He got banned for testing @atribecalledgabi gangsta in the Game of Thrones thread haha

But that's neither here nor there.

Lmao... Well alot of posters wanted him out of here. And I mean alot
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

Nah I've been around since 05 and been a regular since 07. I clearly remember when Donkey was 4chan racist.

But ok. I won't interfere with no race baiting post no more. I'll let them cook.
  • Mastery
    Options

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

Who's everybody?

And Max didn't get banned for saying no slick racist ? . He got banned for testing @atribecalledgabi gangsta in the Game of Thrones thread haha

And my initial half-assed troll comment was towards Joker as he was the ? that banned ol' boy from the thread right before my post haha

Didn't think someone else would take the bait lol
  • Mastery
    Options

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

Nah I've been around since 05 and been a regular since 07. I clearly remember when Donkey was 4chan racist.

But ok. I won't interfere with no race baiting post no more. I'll let them cook.

You been around long enough to know what's what bruh haha

I been a regular since '02.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

Who's everybody?

And my initial half-assed troll comment was towards Joker as he was the ? that banned ol' boy from the thread right before my post haha

I missed getting hit with that truck
  • Mastery
    Options

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

Who's everybody?

I missed getting hit with that truck

zl5hua361eip.gif
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Hilarious!

cqzwems8ctpl.png

LMAO!

4vdjkqmeyqoh.gif

I was around for that period...when popularity contest ruled all
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    This is what I was talking about on boxden

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2517011

That's just one incident that happened today. Read the comments. Bunch of racists on a hip hop site. SMH.

They actively support trump on boxden..or I should say..actively allow folks to champion trump like that's some ? to do

4o4bwzporwdi.gif

Dem boxden ? don't get down like us

I lurk on boxden. They hip-hop section is more diverse than The Reason. But don't say "They don't get down like us" when I've seen you plagiarize they stuff numerous NUMEROUS times......

ni1ycptwg8p8.gif

Come at me bro.......nh

daaaaamn......I was just over there thinking "this ? is wack.....how do they keep up with this bs?"

then scrolled some more and was like "why they all post like allergens?"

dhsdq0mtuf2d.gif
    Before I ever post anything from anywhere else, I always say.." this came from"..or.." I seen somebody say"

I do see that their sense of humour is a like like mine..wouldn't say we post the same tho
This discussion has been closed.