Gucci
7%
buttuh_binternationaltrendsetta1030 3 votes
Future
16%
anduinTrillfateThe Nuisance TonyDubbzblackgod813ZirconiumEmM HoLLa. 7 votes
Other
76%
miami canesapp08_2001nawledge_godtexas409leftcoastkevsoul rattlerthe ghostnex ginthe_focused_oneqawshunbkkbullygman82Stewmetal face terroristKarl.illestni99ainneCutler 26 INT's LOL!KoltrainWeazelM.A.D.E. 32 votes

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    TI dead?

Ti hasn't done wat Gucci has…
    Gwop originated tha mixtape game of treatin em like albums wit original productions …he's help a lot of artist gain quicker success wit his cosign which actually all run rap rn…young thug ,young scooter,,young Dolph ,nikky Minaj ,French Montana ,peewee,chief keef,future,rich homie ,migos,waka,…He gave all the hot trap beat producers ther 1st shot… metro booming,drumma boy,lex Luger ,zaytoven,mikewill…Only thing t.i has is platnuim an 2classics but as far as whose contribute influence the south more ?
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Gucci
    bck145 wrote: »
    If those are the options the south is ?

You ain't see other? An who think is the current king of the south if not Gucci or future?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TI dead?

Gwop originated tha mixtape game of treatin em like albums wit original productions …he's help a lot of artist gain quicker success wit his cosign which actually all run rap rn…young thug ,young scooter,,young Dolph ,nikky Minaj ,French Montana ,peewee,chief keef,future,rich homie ,migos,waka,…He gave all the hot trap beat producers ther 1st shot… metro booming,drumma boy,lex Luger ,zaytoven,mikewill…Only thing t.i has is platnuim an 2classics but as far as whose contribute influence the south more ?

You aint Heard In Da Streetz Pt 1,2, & 3.?

How about his Gangsta Grillz series.? Those were mostly original songs also and all his tapes had a mean Buzz in the streets...not gettin it brah.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    You still on that collar pop ? ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    You still on that collar pop ? ?

? Bless It...
  • Ear2DaSt
    edited August 2017
    Options
    by the way K.B. is fresh and unknown ... the ? here is dead and played out

don't act like you don't see the reason strugglin this place is a boring

it's not my fault you don't know a good rapper when you see one

your to much into that ? ..

the whole reason is trash Im just here for the token old school topic that is half way worth a ?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    K.B. is the truff in the booth ... yall just aint ready .. it's cool tho ..yall don't run the rap game
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Gucci
    TI dead?

How about his Gangsta Grillz series.? Those were mostly original songs also and all his tapes had a mean Buzz in the streets...not gettin it brah.

Yea I heard ids 1,2,3 but he was rappin on other ppl beats tryn keep up wit ny…an his style ain't get polished till after he got around dipset… gwop has always kept it south 100^%… an tha other mixtapes had majority of album songs even tha p$c album tracks were mixed in ther…if he would of never got locked up it'll be a diff story
  • trendsetta1030
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Gucci
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    by the way K.B. is fresh and unknown ... the ? here is dead and played out

don't act like you don't see the reason strugglin this place is a boring

it's not my fault you don't know a good rapper when you see one

your to much into that ? ..

the whole reason is trash Im just here for the token old school topic that is half way worth a ?

Bra wtf is k.b.youve been talmbout him since I 1st got here an ? done came n passed em n I have yet 2 see or hear any his tracks on any music promotion add @Ear2DaSt
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Gucci
    Stew wrote: »
    TI dead?

Either he wasnt alive or he was in the 2nd grade.

:joy: @ the poll what a fail thread

Ya keep skipping tha part were it say "current" lol… t.i was finished 7 or 8 years ago
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Other
    TI dead?

Ya keep skipping tha part were it say "current" lol… t.i was finished 7 or 8 years ago

Finished with what?
  • trendsetta1030
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Gucci
    TI dead?

Finished with what?

he had his run and bra t.i did not influence like Gucci … his last 3 or 4 albums have been flops he ain't been hot since paper trail
  • Stew
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Other
    TI dead?

Finished with what?

he had his run and bra t.i did not influence like Gucci … his last 3 or 4 albums have been flops he ain't been hot since paper trail

So why ain't nobody voting for either one of them ? . This thread been out all day :joy:
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither of them and not TI never was either
  • trendsetta1030
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Gucci
    TI dead?

Finished with what?

So why ain't nobody voting for either one of them ?

You mfs n a bubble … an it's a Out tha box question this site don't do 2 good wit tha unregular convo or discussin artist that's not your typical same 15 rappers in rotation @Stew
  • trendsetta1030
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Gucci
    TheGOAT wrote: »

So then…? @TheGOAT
  • Stew
    Options
    Other
    TI dead?

Finished with what?

You mfs n a bubble … an it's a Out tha box question this site don't do 2 good wit tha unregular convo or discussin artist that's not your typical same 15 rappers in rotation @Stew

Sounds like an excuse. How many records Gucci last album sell?
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Gucci
    TI dead?

Finished with what?

He don't got platnuim albums if that's were you aiming at @Stew … that should not disqualify Gucci
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Gucci
    TI dead?

Finished with what?

Wat was t.i last hit?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

So then…? @TheGOAT

IDK

But neither of them are highly respected by their peers or put the south on their backs

Scarface is the king of the south imo

? was def a contender before he passed. Nobody rode for the south and talked that ? like ? .

Bun B has a claim