Current king of the south:

Options

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People don't care about street credibility no mo

chat nuccaz and the juggalos are responsible ......
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If KB is the King of the South......then @ear2dast is the Queen
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    that's not even funny I aint on that ? like u
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future
    Matike85 wrote: »
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Oh so J. Cole not from NC?
    J.cole is a regional Bastard he cannot claim kingship to a single region
    Beta wrote: »
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    All that ? don't even matter. quevo, queso, j cole, future...ain't naan one of them king of the south.
    There is no king of the south. There's no king of any region except Kendrick in the West

J.Cole is K.Dot true rival and the true King Of The South #ColeWorld

giphy.gif

know whats funny? Before the gif loaded, I read your comment and said "? please"

But FOH B

@spit_fiya
    He is from North Carolina bruh.... ? just in denial because they know J.Cole is the true King of the South currently #MenLieWomenLieNumberDon't

bvffbo4aa4v4.gif

? dont ? with cole like dat he a college kid white thing..hippy hoe black thing
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    All that ? don't even matter. quevo, queso, j cole, future...ain't naan one of them king of the south.
    There is no king of the south. There's no king of any region except Kendrick in the West

giphy.gif

know whats funny? Before the gif loaded, I read your comment and said "? please"

But FOH B

@spit_fiya
    He is from North Carolina bruh.... ? just in denial because they know J.Cole is the true King of the South currently #MenLieWomenLieNumberDon't

bvffbo4aa4v4.gif

But ? ? with 2 Chainz who also graduated from college he graduated from Alabama State University....? make no sense sometimes...

co7q7v59yb3w.gif
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Future

giphy.gif

But FOH B

@spit_fiya

bvffbo4aa4v4.gif

But ? ? with 2 Chainz who also graduated from college he graduated from Alabama State University....? make no sense sometimes...

co7q7v59yb3w.gif

It not about if he went to college its what they rapping about the sound the image his appeal isnt the same ...
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Z-Ro could qualify
  • Matike85
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Other

giphy.gif

But FOH B

@spit_fiya

bvffbo4aa4v4.gif

co7q7v59yb3w.gif

It not about if he went to college its what they rapping about the sound the image his appeal isnt the same ...

J. Cole do not only rap going to college....he raps about social injustice against Black People... he just do not rap about selling or using drugs.... ? are stuck on being ignorant but hate the ? that wants to up lift Black People and refuse to give him his respect as the current King of the South

s7r9uj4p0j7g.gif

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint no kings just a bunch of ? doing they thing. The southern sound is nationwide. For good and bad.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

But FOH B

J cole ain't got tha streets behind like gwop… underground & mainstream Gucci run it future close

Street Credibility died in Hip Hop in 2009 that why ? like Rick Ross was still able to prosper after the backlash from getting expose by 50Cent ... Chat ? have taken over Hip Hop on the net and rock with J.Cole that why J.Cole made his commercial album debut feature on Jay Z BP3... A Star is Born

2r2pqs1ocf27.gif

"chat ? " aren't why cole and kendrick are popping. ? going to college or who were in college like me during the rise of cole and kendrick are why cole is where he is. Chat ? are the immature ? who like yachty and uzi and kodak.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Future

giphy.gif

But FOH B

J cole ain't got tha streets behind like gwop… underground & mainstream Gucci run it future close

Street Credibility died in Hip Hop in 2009 that why ? like Rick Ross was still able to prosper after the backlash from getting expose by 50Cent ... Chat ? have taken over Hip Hop on the net and rock with J.Cole that why J.Cole made his commercial album debut feature on Jay Z BP3... A Star is Born

2r2pqs1ocf27.gif

"chat ? " aren't why cole and kendrick are popping. ? going to college or who were in college like me during the rise of cole and kendrick are why cole is where he is. Chat ? are the immature ? who like yachty and uzi and kodak.

What phrase is chat that mean

giphy.gif

But FOH B

@spit_fiya

bvffbo4aa4v4.gif

co7q7v59yb3w.gif

J. Cole do not only rap going to college....he raps about social injustice against Black People... he just do not rap about selling or using drugs.... ? are stuck on being ignorant but hate the ? that wants to up lift Black People and refuse to give him his respect as the current King of the South

s7r9uj4p0j7g.gif

Yeah we dont wana hear that an he not are king
  • Matike85
    Options
    Other

giphy.gif

But FOH B

2r2pqs1ocf27.gif

What phrase is chat that mean

giphy.gif

But FOH B

@spit_fiya

bvffbo4aa4v4.gif

co7q7v59yb3w.gif

s7r9uj4p0j7g.gif

Yeah we dont wana hear that an he not are king

Chat ? are not street ? ... chat ? look and sound like...

e979vlfn2ao3.gif

But love to listen and have acceptance to all types of form of Hip Hop including the mumble Rappers
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Gucci
    Everything boil back to Guwop when you really look at it. Everything that is Atlanta right now comes back to Gucci over the last 10 years. Nobody else has the consistency, quality, authenticity, impact, influence that ? has. Work ethic so crazy. Look at all the artists/producers that literally got put on directly by Gucci or was greatly inspired. They were either killing the game at one point or still are now from a commercial standpoint, street standpoint or just quality music wise.

Waka Flocka Flame
    Nicki Minaj
    Future
    Migos
    Young Thug
    Rich Homie Quan
    Peewee Longway
    Young Dolph
    Chief Keef
    Fetty Wap
    Young Scooter
    OJ da Juiceman
    Ralo
    Bankroll Fresh
    Hoodrich Pablo Juan
    Zaytoven
    Metro Boomin
    Mike Will Made It
    808 Mafia
    Lex Luger

and the list goes on.. Gucci easily the most respected in the south. He is the King.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Other
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Everything boil back to Guwop when you really look at it. Everything that is Atlanta right now comes back to Gucci over the last 10 years. Nobody else has the consistency, quality, authenticity, impact, influence that ? has. Work ethic so crazy. Look at all the artists/producers that literally got put on directly by Gucci or was greatly inspired. They were either killing the game at one point or still are now from a commercial standpoint, street standpoint or just quality music wise.

Waka Flocka Flame
    Nicki Minaj
    Future
    Migos
    Young Thug
    Rich Homie Quan
    Peewee Longway
    Young Dolph
    Chief Keef
    Fetty Wap
    Young Scooter
    OJ da Juiceman
    Ralo
    Bankroll Fresh
    Hoodrich Pablo Juan

Zaytoven
    Metro Boomin
    Mike Will Made It
    808 Mafia
    Lex Luger

and the list goes on.. Gucci easily the most respected in the south. He is the King.

si031v0l3wrh.gif
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Gucci
    Stew wrote: »

Waka Flocka Flame
    Nicki Minaj
    Future
    Migos
    Young Thug
    Rich Homie Quan
    Peewee Longway
    Young Dolph
    Chief Keef
    Fetty Wap
    Young Scooter
    OJ da Juiceman
    Ralo
    Bankroll Fresh
    Hoodrich Pablo Juan

Zaytoven
    Metro Boomin
    Mike Will Made It
    808 Mafia
    Lex Luger

si031v0l3wrh.gif

Who exactly did Tip put on that's killing the game? Young Dro?? Other than Travis Scott every other artist he signed is established veterans in the game. I give Jeezy credit for Freddie Gibbs, Shawty Redd and Drumma Boy. These guys are hella talented.. made great music and inspired a general sound but you know damn well their influence wasn't nearly as extensive. A lot of the artists I named got hot lyrics, you just sleep because you stuck in a box on the old ? and can't get with different flows and styles of creativity. Gucci been pushing ? forward.
  • Stew
    Options
    Other
    All I did was laugh bro. Feelings?
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Gucci
    I'm just trying to see what's the logic of T.I.P. being the current king of the south? Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, King was integral part of my life but that was a long time ago. T.I. still makes good music here and there but how is he the king?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Future
    Gucci is the dna
  • Stew
    Options
    Other
    I'm just trying to see what's the logic of T.I.P. being the current king of the south? Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, King was integral part of my life but that was a long time ago. T.I. still makes good music here and there but how is he the king?

Where did I say that?
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci

Waka Flocka Flame
    Nicki Minaj
    Future
    Migos
    Young Thug
    Rich Homie Quan
    Peewee Longway
    Young Dolph
    Chief Keef
    Fetty Wap
    Young Scooter
    OJ da Juiceman
    Ralo
    Bankroll Fresh
    Hoodrich Pablo Juan

Zaytoven
    Metro Boomin
    Mike Will Made It
    808 Mafia
    Lex Luger

si031v0l3wrh.gif

Who exactly did Tip put on that's killing the game? Young Dro?? Other than Travis Scott every other artist he signed is established veterans in the game. I give Jeezy credit for Freddie Gibbs, Shawty Redd and Drumma Boy. These guys are hella talented.. made great music and inspired a general sound but you know damn well their influence wasn't nearly as extensive. A lot of the artists I named got hot lyrics, you just sleep because you stuck in a box on the old ? and can't get with different flows and styles of creativity. Gucci been pushing ? forward.

@buttuh_b ctfu gwop put drummaboy on…don't lie 2 em bra nobody in p$c made noise but dro… jeezy n Tip were been are workers gucci been Was is a boss big difference
  • Stew
    Options
    Other

Waka Flocka Flame
    Nicki Minaj
    Future
    Migos
    Young Thug
    Rich Homie Quan
    Peewee Longway
    Young Dolph
    Chief Keef
    Fetty Wap
    Young Scooter
    OJ da Juiceman
    Ralo
    Bankroll Fresh
    Hoodrich Pablo Juan

Zaytoven
    Metro Boomin
    Mike Will Made It
    808 Mafia
    Lex Luger

si031v0l3wrh.gif

@buttuh_b ctfu gwop put drummaboy on…don't lie 2 em bra nobody in p$c made noise but dro… jeezy n Tip were been are workers gucci been Was is a boss big difference

How many people can understand this kinda English?

zhh0invbs9ia.png
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Stew Andre 3000 is not King of The Souf !!
  • Ear2DaSt
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Yo that man said Gucci ?

Ahahahahaha
    tenor.gif
  • Stew
    Options
    Other
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Stew Andre 3000 is not King of The Souf !!

Where did I say that?

• buttuh_b
    Options
    Gucci
    Who is the current king of the south @Stew? You in the A so you should know