Current king of the south:

Options

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U askin for recent hits... Thats not a King of the South... U just askin who is hot in the moment
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BS brah...there's not ONE "king" of the south anyways.
    We can go "most respected", "best or Hottest southern rapper", "most influential ", but naming a KING...? Nah brah...
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci
    BS brah...there's not ONE "king" of the south anyways.
    We can go "most respected", "best or Hottest southern rapper", "most influential ", but naming a KING...? Nah brah...

@JonnyRoccIT who's tha current … most influential,respected current southern artist/rapper?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Other
    Stew wrote: »
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    TI dead?

Ti hasn't done wat Gucci has…
    Gwop originated tha mixtape game of treatin em like albums wit original productions …he's help a lot of artist gain quicker success wit his cosign which actually all run rap rn…young thug ,young scooter,,young Dolph ,nikky Minaj ,French Montana ,peewee,chief keef,future,rich homie ,migos,waka,…He gave all the hot trap beat producers ther 1st shot… metro booming,drumma boy,lex Luger ,zaytoven,mikewill…Only thing t.i has is platnuim an 2classics but as far as whose contribute influence the south more ?

You aint Heard In Da Streetz Pt 1,2, & 3.?

How about his Gangsta Grillz series.? Those were mostly original songs also and all his tapes had a mean Buzz in the streets...not gettin it brah.

Either he wasnt alive or he was in the 2nd grade.

:joy: @ the poll what a fail thread

Ya keep skipping tha part were it say "current" lol… t.i was finished 7 or 8 years ago

Finished with what?

he had his run and bra t.i did not influence like Gucci … his last 3 or 4 albums have been flops he ain't been hot since paper trail

So why ain't nobody voting for either one of them ?

You mfs n a bubble … an it's a Out tha box question this site don't do 2 good wit tha unregular convo or discussin artist that's not your typical same 15 rappers in rotation @Stew

Sounds like an excuse. How many records Gucci last album sell?

He don't got platnuim albums if that's were you aiming at @Stew … that should not disqualify Gucci

U the one who brought up sales ? not me. U said Tips last 3 or 4 albums have been "flops" but can't tell me what Gucci's last album sold?
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Gucci
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    U askin for recent hits... Thats not a King of the South... U just askin who is hot in the moment

No in tha last 10yeara who's been tha king of the south ? @TheGOAT@Stew was tryn be slick so I had get sarcastic
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Gucci
    TI dead?

Gwop originated tha mixtape game of treatin em like albums wit original productions …he's help a lot of artist gain quicker success wit his cosign which actually all run rap rn…young thug ,young scooter,,young Dolph ,nikky Minaj ,French Montana ,peewee,chief keef,future,rich homie ,migos,waka,…He gave all the hot trap beat producers ther 1st shot… metro booming,drumma boy,lex Luger ,zaytoven,mikewill…Only thing t.i has is platnuim an 2classics but as far as whose contribute influence the south more ?

How about his Gangsta Grillz series.? Those were mostly original songs also and all his tapes had a mean Buzz in the streets...not gettin it brah.

Ya keep skipping tha part were it say "current" lol… t.i was finished 7 or 8 years ago

Finished with what?

he had his run and bra t.i did not influence like Gucci … his last 3 or 4 albums have been flops he ain't been hot since paper trail

You mfs n a bubble … an it's a Out tha box question this site don't do 2 good wit tha unregular convo or discussin artist that's not your typical same 15 rappers in rotation @Stew

He don't got platnuim albums if that's were you aiming at @Stew … that should not disqualify Gucci

U the one who brought up sales ? not me. U said Tips last 3 or 4 albums have been "flops" but can't tell me what Gucci's last album sold?

In tha last 10 years?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Currently: Young Thug
  • Stew
    Options
    Other
    TI dead?

Finished with what?

In tha last 10 years?

Que?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    by the way K.B. is fresh and unknown ... the ? here is dead and played out

don't act like you don't see the reason strugglin this place is a boring

it's not my fault you don't know a good rapper when you see one

your to much into that ? ..

the whole reason is trash Im just here for the token old school topic that is half way worth a ?

Bra wtf is k.b.youve been talmbout him since I 1st got here an ? done came n passed em n I have yet 2 see or hear any his tracks on any music promotion add @Ear2DaSt

What you mean came and passed em?
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Gucci

the whole reason is trash Im just here for the token old school topic that is half way worth a ?

Bra wtf is k.b.youve been talmbout him since I 1st got here an ? done came n passed em n I have yet 2 see or hear any his tracks on any music promotion add @Ear2DaSt

@Ear2DaSt when he debuted?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    There that's better ...
    0vcuoepenvv3.jpg
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options

@Ear2DaSt when he debuted?

Tsetta u too technical about all this bs either the rapper can rap or not
    K.B. can rap !!!!
    84iooe69go8m.jpg
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TI had the best southern album last year
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Rittz album. >>

Killer mike album >>
  • Stew
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Other

Rittz album. >>

Killer mike album >>

Killer Mike hasn't put out a solo album since 2012. Nobody knows who Rittz is. Try again.
  • TheGOAT
    Options

Rittz album. >>

Killer mike album >>

Killer Mike hasn't put out a solo album since 2012. Nobody knows who Rittz is. Try again.

Just because u dont check for Rittz dont mean his album wasnt better than TIs

And i meant RTJ3 (not a Mike solo)
  • Stew
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Other

Rittz album. >>

Killer mike album >>

I think you're missing the point of this whole thread by even mentioning either of these. No? I RTJ is not a southern product.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So....TI isn't dead?

Welp, the crown is still his

Heavy is the head.......
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NO ? W/ POWDERED DONUT LIPS SHOULD BE KING OF THE SOUTH

SCARFACE WOULD BE THE KING OF THE SOUTH...
    BUT HE DOESN'T WANT THE TITLE...
    PLUS HE VOTED FOR TRUMP & ROMNEY...
    HE'S A LEGEND, BUT ALSO A ?
  • TheGOAT
    Options

Rittz album. >>

Killer mike album >>

I think you're missing the point of this whole thread by even mentioning either of these. No? I RTJ is not a southern product.

Im not sayin either has anything to do with King of the South.... Just sayin they were better albums in 2016 from southern artists
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    So....TI isn't dead?

Heavy is the head.......

Why do people consider TI king of the south anyway?

I dont see it

Krit gave himselfbthe title as well on his last album... That make him king now?

https://youtu.be/Bx3wDZQzaAY
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci
    Guwop the king
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So....TI isn't dead?

Heavy is the head.......

Why do people consider TI king of the south anyway?

I dont see it

Krit gave himselfbthe title as well on his last album... That make him king now?

https://youtu.be/Bx3wDZQzaAY
    I can't speak for everyone else but for ME, when I started to really check for solo southern artist Tip was at the forefront

His beats, his flow, his rhymes, top notch. As his buzz grew his songs got better, his peers recognized him, his vids were cool

Then he called him KOTS and it made sense to me.