edited August 2017
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Geto Boy crying them camel tears right now

? you spend more time worried about me then my ? .... You low-key my fan ain't you suppose to be coming to Sac to see me??? Don't address me till you do that ? ? lol

I live in Philly.. why would I go to boring ass Sac just to see you fool? You already lied before and said you lived in the Bay.. Last two times I was out there you were no where to be found and even when I did come to Sac I didn't know you lived there till Mozzy was in your neighborhood making you look stupid. You gets no respect in Sacramento. But we could meet halfway in Stockton if you want to have grown man hands put on you when I come out there later this year.. It's on you, Camel Jockey.

? do you know how dumb that whole thing sounded??? You live in Philly but wanna meet halfway in Stockton??? Wtf is halfway about that..... You said you ain't coming to Sac to see me but you said you came to Sac but didn't see me then you talking about you thought I was from the bay but if that's the case why you ain't call me out then when you was out here?? ? yo ? ass all over the place that's how I know you full of ? you ain't bout none of that ? you talking and if you are address me when you here but you from Philly so it's all starting to make sense now

I'm not from Philly ? boy I live in Philly.

I said next time I'm in Oakland we can meet halfway in Stockton. Last 2 times in 2014 and 2016 I informed you I was in the bay area and you were acting real tough behind that keyboard. In 2016 when I was in the Bay for a week I drove out to Sacramento and stayed the night with some of my people not knowing you lived there at the time because you always claimed all this Town Biz rah rah ? . Hahahaha like a typical Jigga Warrior trying to act oblivious when you already know the truth. Go head spin it how you want.. you don't really want the fade.. You not the first Northern Cali IC poster to pop ? and apologize.. I met up with a certain poster from Richmond in 2012 and it was all smiles and handshakes.

? you ain't never informed me of ? gtfoh with yo ? you can't show one screenshot of anything saying I repped Oakland or you informed me just like a ? ? make up sum ? becuz you know it's just the internet ain't ? about you or your make believe ass story real....2014 ? I was barely even active in this ? for you to inform me of anything everybody a super thug on the internet again just address me when you out here till then get off my ? and save all that fake jaw jacking you be doing ? talking tuff over the internet making up stories that's how I know you a lil ? not bout none of that talk smh
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you spend more time worried about me then my ? .... You low-key my fan ain't you suppose to be coming to Sac to see me??? Don't address me till you do that ? ? lol

I live in Philly.. why would I go to boring ass Sac just to see you fool? You already lied before and said you lived in the Bay.. Last two times I was out there you were no where to be found and even when I did come to Sac I didn't know you lived there till Mozzy was in your neighborhood making you look stupid. You gets no respect in Sacramento. But we could meet halfway in Stockton if you want to have grown man hands put on you when I come out there later this year.. It's on you, Camel Jockey.

? do you know how dumb that whole thing sounded??? You live in Philly but wanna meet halfway in Stockton??? Wtf is halfway about that..... You said you ain't coming to Sac to see me but you said you came to Sac but didn't see me then you talking about you thought I was from the bay but if that's the case why you ain't call me out then when you was out here?? ? yo ? ass all over the place that's how I know you full of ? you ain't bout none of that ? you talking and if you are address me when you here but you from Philly so it's all starting to make sense now

I said next time I'm in Oakland we can meet halfway in Stockton. Last 2 times in 2014 and 2016 I informed you I was in the bay area and you were acting real tough behind that keyboard. In 2016 when I was in the Bay for a week I drove out to Sacramento and stayed the night with some of my people not knowing you lived there at the time because you always claimed all this Town Biz rah rah ? . Hahahaha like a typical Jigga Warrior trying to act oblivious when you already know the truth. Go head spin it how you want.. you don't really want the fade.. You not the first Northern Cali IC poster to pop ? and apologize.. I met up with a certain poster from Richmond in 2012 and it was all smiles and handshakes.

? you ain't never informed me of ? gtfoh with yo ? you can't show one screenshot of anything saying I repped Oakland or you informed me just like a ? ? make up sum ? becuz you know it's just the internet ain't ? about you or your make believe ass story real....2014 ? I was barely even active in this ? for you to inform me of anything everybody a super thug on the internet again just address me when you out here till then get off my ? and save all that fake jaw jacking you be doing ? talking tuff over there internet making up stories that's how I know you a lil ? not bout none of that talk smh

Tell me who asked for the fade in this thread? I distinctly remember you being the biggest ? eater on the board surpassing usmarin3 when Magna Camel Holy Weedplate dropped in 2014 and I'm not making none of this up. ? I look like keeping screenshots?? You sound like a whole hoe right now. Never claimed to be a thug but I do go to a boxing gym here in Philly to stay healthy so you just let me know if you think you nice with the hands and I'll definitely notify you when I come back to my second home California later this year and watch you fold up like a lil ? .. now back to the camel tears
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

? you ain't never informed me of ? gtfoh with yo ? you can't show one screenshot of anything saying I repped Oakland or you informed me just like a ? ? make up sum ? becuz you know it's just the internet ain't ? about you or your make believe ass story real....2014 ? I was barely even active in this ? for you to inform me of anything everybody a super thug on the internet again just address me when you out here till then get off my ? and save all that fake jaw jacking you be doing ? talking tuff over there internet making up stories that's how I know you a lil ? not bout none of that talk smh

Tell me who asked for the fade in this thread? I distinctly remember you being the biggest ? eater on the board surpassing usmarin3 when Magna Camel Holy Weedplate dropped in 2014 and I'm not making none of this up. ? I look like keeping screenshots?? You sound like a whole hoe right now. Never claimed to be a thug but I do go to a boxing gym here in Philly to stay healthy so you just let me know if you think you nice with the hands and I'll definitely notify you when I come back to my second home California later this year and watch you fold up like a lil ? .. now back to the camel tears

Wait now I called for the fade??? ? you telling epic lies now becuz when MCHG dropped I wasn't even in this forum yet ? that was 2013..... ? lies caught up with his ass but I'ma let yo ? ass get back to making up more stories of fades and boxing in gyms and saying I claimed cities I never did and calling for fades when I wasn't even in the forum yet smh
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    How you weren't on the IC in 2013 when you were making threads in 2013:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/503867/close-classics#latest

I clown you in this thread for being a Jigga Warrior and you tell me to come see you in Sac. It's just one page back
  • GetoBoy
    Options

I clown you in this thread for being a Jigga Warrior and you tell me to come see you in Sac. It's just one page back

Smh bruh you so lost you can't keep up you said I called you out in 2014 when MCHG dropped..... MCHG dropped in 2013 and I wasn't in here when it dropped I came awhile after it dropped so your story don't add up that's how I know you just full of ? ? and ain't bout that talk..... You might be able to fool these ? but I see through yo ? ass
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Smh bruh you so lost you can't keep up you said I called you out in 2014 when MCHG dropped..... MCHG dropped in 2013 and I wasn't in here when it dropped I came awhile after it dropped so your story don't add up that's how I know you just full of ? ? and ain't bout that talk..... You might be able to fool these ? but I see through yo ? ass

All I know is I remember you dickriding Magna Camel and when I came to Oakland in May 2014 we were supposed to fight.. you saying you weren't posting in 2013 and 2014. I just pulled up a thread you made in October 2013.

Also you told me to come see you in Sac just one page ago in this thread for making fun of your fanboy tendencies yet I'm the internet thug?

Who woulda expected a camel jockey to change history in revision??? Shocking
  • GetoBoy
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Here go the MCHG album thread I'm not in it ONE TIME lol

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/497677/jay-z-magna-carta-holy-grail/p1

Here goes your review again I'm nowhere..... ? shut the ? up forever I'll never take your seriously again..... Lying ass lil ?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/499486/jay-z-magna-carta-holy-grail-review/p2

• buttuh_b
    Options
  • GetoBoy
    Options

All I know is I remember you dickriding Magna Camel and when I came to Oakland in May 2014 we were supposed to fight.. you saying you weren't posting in 2013 and 2014. I just pulled up a thread you made in October 2013.

Also you told me to come see you in Sac just one page ago in this thread for making fun of your fanboy tendencies yet I'm the internet thug?

Fool I said I wasn't in here when MCHG dropped wtf.... Man you a joke on all levels smh
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Fool I said I wasn't in here when MCHG dropped wtf.... Man you a joke on all levels smh

Ok you joined the board a month after the album dropped? The point still stands you were here in 2014 lmao
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what score for Impact do I get if two ? die in a ? Moment over one of my threads?
  • GetoBoy
    edited August 2017
    Options

Ok you joined the board a month after the album dropped? The point still stands you were here in 2014 lmao

? your point don't make sense becuz you talking about you called me out in a thread I wasn't even around for lmao.... ? you a clown if you gonna make up ? at least fact check your ? first smh
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    @getoboy you're a ? .. Ima dog walk you
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    @buttuh_b aight lil ? I'm not fimm keep doing this you've proven you just a internet troll with all these fake stories and lies so I'll take you seriously when you pull up other then that you just a joke to me lol
  • GetoBoy
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I say I wasn't posting in here in 2013 when MCHG came out and this foo heard outta that I wasn't posting in 2013 at all.... Then the ? said he called me out in 2014 in the MCHG thread but that thread was 2013 when I wasn't in the forum yet so how you call me out then..... If this don't show this kid is a joke I don't know what will lol but you got this lil homie I'll let you live lol
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These dudes ain't gonna fight
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rofl...

Take it do the DM's. Stop sullying the thread...
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Rofl...

Take it do the DM's. Stop sullying the thread...

It's already garbage lol
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    These dudes ain't gonna fight

I'm not tryna fight no trolling lil kid I don't want no smoke lol
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    You caught me red handed. I was 6 years old when I started posting on the IC 10 years ago. The 15+ current/former posters I've met up with on various occasions are covering up in an attempt to help me troll the King of Sacramento getoboy. It's all an elaborate lie
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    You caught me red handed. I was 6 years old when I started posting on the IC 10 years ago. The 15+ current/former posters I've met up with on various occasions are covering up in an attempt to help me troll the King of Sacramento getoboy. It's all an elaborate lie

Aight man smh
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...anyway who want to make one for Soulja slim?