The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Joss whedom a ? why he didn't let captain say avengers assemble wtf
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thor did know about the orb being found...

He's aware of all 4 surfacing and he was the only one to suspect loki wasn't behind the invasion.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    man...if i knew my honest opinion about Cap: Winter Soldier would've been met with such hostility, i would've just kept it to myself lmao

I hope you same nignogs out here protesting for ? that matters in real life as much as you are for Cap America

s/o to Mikey b/c he was out in those streets
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna start posting all the rumors i find again, give us something to talk about regardless if they are true or not. We dont spoiler in these threads.

Possible SPOILER Regarding Another CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Battle

124398.jpg

Heroic Hollywood is back with another Captain America: Civil War SPOILER relating to one of the key battle scenes we can expect to see in the Marvel flick. Being a Captain America movie you might expect that character to be at the center of most of the action, and that definitely seems to be the case - but he won't be going it alone!

Cap and Iron Man probably have more than 1 dust up over the course of the movie, but during this particular confrontation Rogers will have some help from his old pal Bucky. Yes, apparently the former WWII friends-turned-enemies-turned-friends again will team up to attempt to take down the Armored Avenger. Now if that doesn't sound like a fair fight, remember that Stark will likely be rocking the ultra-powerful Bleeding Edge armor - so that may actually put Cap and the Winter Soldier at a disadvantage!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=124398

Gonna have to look up that bleeding edge armor. I cant keep track of all these ? damn suits, they all look the same besides the hulkbuster suit lol.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Rumored Synopsis For Marvel's LUKE CAGE Series Reveals The Main Villain And Love Interest

KmJHFwF.png

Now that Jessica Jones has finally wrapped production and season 2 of Daredevil is currently filming, Marvel is about to begin principal photography on its third standalone Netflix series that eventually leads into the Defenders team-up. Luke Cage will reportedly start shooting as soon as next week. And while the supporting cast surrounding Mike Colter's titular superhero has only just started to fill out, Heroic Hollywood has come through with potential plot and character details.

According to the following story breakdown that is "subject to change," the 13-episode Luke Cage series will see Willis Stryker aka Diamondback as the Power Man's main antagonist even though Academy Award-nominated actress Alfre Woodard was recently cast as a lead villain, Minetta. And despite Cage first appearing in Jessica Jones with the very titular superheroine that he's married to the comics, the love interest in his standalone series will be Reva Connors. What do you think?

“Luke Cage is a former gang member who is framed for a crime. In prison, he volunteers for a medical experiment that goes awry, giving him super strength and bulletproof skin. Using his newfound powers, Cage escapes and becomes a hero for hire. His archenemy is ? Stryker, a former childhood friend from Harlem. The two committed petty crimes together, and both fell for the same woman, Reva Connors, which led to their eventual falling out. It was Stryker who framed Cage for a drug deal that sent him to prison.” - Heroic Hollywood

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=124425
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    RUMOR: Marvel's New BLADE Movie Will Focus On The Daywalker's Daughter

124384.jpg

When we found out Marvel had regained the rights to the Blade character, excitement began to build about the possibility of seeing another movie or a TV series featuring the popular vampire-slayer. Wesley Snipes even hinted that he'd been having discussions with the studio about reprising the role, though in later interviews he seemed to play that down - maybe because he was told to?

Bleeding Cool has heard from a "well-connected source" that the Marvel higher-ups have begun to take notice of the popularity of the character, and see the potential in producing another big-screen outing... with one twist: the site also hears that it would be the new Blade, Fallon Grey, that the movie would focus on. In the new comic series Fallon's father is also a prominent character, so there's every chance Snipes really is in talks to return in more of a secondary, mentor-like capacity.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=124384

Not so much Phase 3 i dont think.. But marvel movie related.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I think that'll be more a TV series imo
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Smh, bleeding edge looks like the others! can someone explain to me the perks of this specific type of armor?

iron_man_armor_model_37___bleeding_edge_armor_by_tigr3ss-d57dil6.jpg
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Rumored Synopsis For Marvel's LUKE CAGE Series Reveals The Main Villain And Love Interest

KmJHFwF.png

Now that Jessica Jones has finally wrapped production and season 2 of Daredevil is currently filming, Marvel is about to begin principal photography on its third standalone Netflix series that eventually leads into the Defenders team-up. Luke Cage will reportedly start shooting as soon as next week. And while the supporting cast surrounding Mike Colter's titular superhero has only just started to fill out, Heroic Hollywood has come through with potential plot and character details.

According to the following story breakdown that is "subject to change," the 13-episode Luke Cage series will see Willis Stryker aka Diamondback as the Power Man's main antagonist even though Academy Award-nominated actress Alfre Woodard was recently cast as a lead villain, Minetta. And despite Cage first appearing in Jessica Jones with the very titular superheroine that he's married to the comics, the love interest in his standalone series will be Reva Connors. What do you think?

“Luke Cage is a former gang member who is framed for a crime. In prison, he volunteers for a medical experiment that goes awry, giving him super strength and bulletproof skin. Using his newfound powers, Cage escapes and becomes a hero for hire. His archenemy is ? Stryker, a former childhood friend from Harlem. The two committed petty crimes together, and both fell for the same woman, Reva Connors, which led to their eventual falling out. It was Stryker who framed Cage for a drug deal that sent him to prison.” - Heroic Hollywood

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=124425

there must have been multiple diamondbacks taking up the mantle. in the captain America comic books I read as a kid diamondback was a red head former criminal affiliated with the serpent society and a love interest of captain America.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Smh, bleeding edge looks like the others! can someone explain to me the perks of this specific type of armor?

iron_man_armor_model_37___bleeding_edge_armor_by_tigr3ss-d57dil6.jpg

I'm too lazy to explain lol

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Man_Armor_Model_38

Oh my... Sounds dope.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    The armor comes out of his body rather than him calling on jarvis. Dope. Essentially he is the suit and has nano technology to create whatever from scratch.

Speaking of which, did y'all hear about Tony Starks no longer being the biological son of Howard but adopted by him and his parents are aliens which explains his intelligence.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    The armor comes out of his body rather than him calling on jarvis. Dope. Essentially he is the suit and has nano technology to create whatever from scratch.

Speaking of which, did y'all hear about Tony Starks no longer being the biological son of Howard but adopted by him and his parents are aliens which explains his intelligence.

Lol thats dumb imo. Are they human looking aliens?

crazy comic stories now.. Now im hearing batman is some sort of ? in the comics.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol thats dumb imo. Are they human looking aliens?

crazy comic stories now.. Now im hearing batman is some sort of ? in the comics.

I don't think they showed his real father but I'm pretty sure his story is similar to Peter Quill and yea it is dumb.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea Batman is now the owner of the chair Metaron used to have to find out a way to stop the Antie Monitor from going to war with Darkseid.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

starlord and tony stark switched at birth
  • Splackavelli
    Options

GYAAAAARGH OF ? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! MARVEL WHAT THE ? ARE YOU DOING!?!?? THIS ? IS NAUSIATING ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!
  • Splackavelli
    edited August 2015
    Options

GYAAAAARGH OF ? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! MARVEL WHAT THE ? ARE YOU DOING!?!?? THIS ? IS NAUSIATING ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!

y'all can give whack reactions all you want but come on be honest that's a ? cop out. why can't he be a genious without his parents being aliens? aren't there enough alien superhero's. marvel brought one of my favorite characters down to dc level wackiness. I don't read marvel comics nowadays anyway. i'll just stick to movies and other media. I pretty much can't stomach this new marvel universe this ? is butchery.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RUMOR: Marvel's New BLADE Movie Will Focus On The Daywalker's Daughter

124384.jpg

When we found out Marvel had regained the rights to the Blade character, excitement began to build about the possibility of seeing another movie or a TV series featuring the popular vampire-slayer. Wesley Snipes even hinted that he'd been having discussions with the studio about reprising the role, though in later interviews he seemed to play that down - maybe because he was told to?

Bleeding Cool has heard from a "well-connected source" that the Marvel higher-ups have begun to take notice of the popularity of the character, and see the potential in producing another big-screen outing... with one twist: the site also hears that it would be the new Blade, Fallon Grey, that the movie would focus on. In the new comic series Fallon's father is also a prominent character, so there's every chance Snipes really is in talks to return in more of a secondary, mentor-like capacity.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=124384

Not so much Phase 3 i dont think.. But marvel movie related.

I see people calling this wack, but if you think about it, this is a good move. I don't think there is anybody else people want to see besides Wesley. This is kind of a way to have him still playing Blade even while being old and also setting potential sequels. If they do it right, it could be cool. Selene from the Underworld series was a well liked character. They could do that with Blade's daughter.
  • bscoop
    bscoop Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So now Black Panther is on Iron Maynes (Jamie Foxx) side...wtf
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caps team dies unless he got thor or hulk