The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao didn't notice antman on hawkeye's shoulder.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team Iron Man: Iron Man, Black Widow, War Machine, Vision, and Black Panther.

Team Captain America: Captain America, Falcon, the Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, and Agent 13.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team Cap should get that work. Black Panther would serve Winter Soldier and Iron man, War Machine and Vision will wash the rest of the team.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cap team has scrubs lol Falcon gonna shoot bullets at Vision??? ? got his ass handed to him by Crossbones the last movie now he wanna fight a dude that took out Ultron
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vision also has an infinity gem lol , would like to see BP vs Cap but it might not happen if Iron Man is the antagonist
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Caps team has a sleeper in Ant man and we don't know what side Scarlett Witch will choose. I'm sure Panther will say ? Stark and Cap by the end.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    War machine could honestly take out widow, hawkeye, and the winter soldier with some bullets but it wouldn't happen because of some ?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Vision also has an infinity gem lol , would like to see BP vs Cap but it might not happen if Iron Man is the antagonist

Sadly, Cap would win. The new king of the dead panther could beat Cap though.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    War machine could honestly take out widow, hawkeye, and the winter soldier with some bullets but it wouldn't happen because of some ?

War machines armor is finally getting upgraded as well but yea truthfully he should do damn near as much damage as iron mans.
  • iron man1
    Options

Cap and BP are supposed to fight in the movie actually and I'm sure it will either be a stand still or T 'Challa straight whoops his ass.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm pretty sure, they said that one of the most exciting fights in the movie will be BP vs Cap.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Cap and BP are supposed to fight in the movie actually and I'm sure it will either be a stand still or T 'Challa straight whoops his ass.

With prep time yea. TChalla is top 5 smartest characters in Marvel. I think Cap and BP record is 2-1 but I hope TChalla wins.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The armor comes out of his body rather than him calling on jarvis. Dope. Essentially he is the suit and has nano technology to create whatever from scratch.

Speaking of which, did y'all hear about Tony Starks no longer being the biological son of Howard but adopted by him and his parents are aliens which explains his intelligence.

GYAAAAARGH OF ? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! MARVEL WHAT THE ? ARE YOU DOING!?!?? THIS ? IS NAUSIATING ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!

y'all can give whack reactions all you want but come on be honest that's a ? cop out. why can't he be a genious without his parents being aliens? aren't there enough alien superhero's. marvel brought one of my favorite characters down to dc level wackiness. I don't read marvel comics nowadays anyway. i'll just stick to movies and other media. I pretty much can't stomach this new marvel universe this ? is butchery.

I meant golden/silver age dc wackness
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    So the teams from Cap 3 have been released.

CNbo5STWIAAxayt.jpg

I'm not seeing how Cap and his squad don't get worked in a confrontation.

whos the chick with the gun on caps team.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    bscoop wrote: »
    So now Black Panther is on Iron Maynes (Jamie Foxx) side...wtf

what?!?!
  • Splackavelli
    edited August 2015
    Options
    CNbqHysWEAAsV9Q.jpg

CNbnI-aWIAAcgTO.jpg

hawkeyes new uniform looks cool but could they give him some tinted shades or googles. he should look like a hero not some agent/ assassin although that's what he is. falcon has a falcon drone! cool ? !
  • iron man1
    Options
    So the teams from Cap 3 have been released.

CNbo5STWIAAxayt.jpg

I'm not seeing how Cap and his squad don't get worked in a confrontation.

whos the chick with the gun on caps team.

Agent 13 from Winter Soldier
  • iron man1
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    just saw Age of Ultron the other night

it just overtook GOTG as my fav Marvel movie. Ultron stole the show. I love how they did the Vision's character too.

Anybody got any good comic recommendations i can read to get caught up on him?

There is a Age of Ultron comic that you should definitely check out that's where they got the movie title from. Not the same story though a whole bunch of crazy ? lol.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it just overtook GOTG as my fav Marvel movie. Ultron stole the show. I love how they did the Vision's character too.

Cosign on Ultron. I loved what they did with him, but a lot of people hated him.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm pretty sure, they said that one of the most exciting fights in the movie will be BP vs Cap.

I just dont see them having BP beat his ass like he should do
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

There is a Age of Ultron comic that you should definitely check out that's where they got the movie title from. Not the same story though a whole bunch of crazy ? lol.

what about Vision?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since vision has the yellow stone in his forehead, and thanos is going to need that stone to activate the infinity gauntlet, you think they will ? Vision? or find some way to replace the infinity gem in his forehead?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after viewing this, I have a new found respect for Joss Whedon and his team...to make a movie that dope with this weird ass source material, you got to have one creative ass mind to do so

Im so glad they didnt take this route.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/03/14/comics-history-101-avengers-2-who-is-the-vision