Options
    They might as well go ahead and reboot.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    This was more of a Whedon movie

I disagree.
    All the superman parts were no question Whedon's aside from the rebirth scene. This movie is 75-80% Sndyer IMO.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    allied wrote: »
    At this point I'm sick of Affleck waffling back and forth. Batman movies will still be made long after Justice League. Recast him. People overrate his Batman anyway.

? outta here affleck is a dope ass batman

Dude is average and the sooner you come to grips with that the better. He's not good enough in this role to be going back and forth like this. A younger Batman should have be cast anyway IMO.

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point I'm sick of Affleck waffling back and forth. Batman movies will still be made long after Justice League. Recast him. People overrate his Batman anyway.

? outta here affleck is a dope ass batman

Dude is average and the sooner you come to grips with that the better. He's not good enough in this role to be going back and forth like this. A younger Batman should have be cast anyway IMO.

Yeah....no
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For 4 seconds, I really thought they replaced
    Jesse Eisenberg as Lex. That older dude looked like a dead ringer for what Lex should look like based on the comics.

All I can hope for is that he's let go of that ditsy nerd shtick he was on in BvS.
    Based on how he was dressed in the post credits scene I think they're ditching the Mark Zuckerberg LL angle. But if Jesse gives another wack performance it still won't matter.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Say goodbye to Zack Snyder and Chris Terrio for sure. I could actually see Affleck leaving now too. He worked so hard to rebuild his brand into something reputable after Bennifer movies and Daredevil.

Now here's another embarrassment that could ? with his brand's value. On top of everything else that is already threatening it (his links to Weinstein and others accused of sexual assault, his own sexual assault charges, his reported alcoholism etc.)

It's a shame this all turned out like this but if WB execs learn nothing from it then they deserve everything coming their way.

I tried telling these fanboys

Lol you lame ass hell to be this ? that ? like a non marvel movie

Yo ? your groupie ass up ? , mad that I don't like DCEU ? , only MOS was hittin
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think them yells and screams from Aquaman in the trailers turned alot of people off....that ? did the same corny ass yell 3 different times in the movie lol
  • texas409
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Don't get me wrong this movie was not bad at all but Superman and Cyborg really made the movie. I don't think it will be a financia failure at all
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My man! I'm gonna give you a booyah!
  • farris2k1
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong this movie was not bad at all but Superman and Cyborg really made the movie. I don't think it will be a financia failure at all
    You buggin how did cyborg make the movie??? He was aight but superman, wonder woman and batman were the ones that stood out most

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

I think Batman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman made this movie to me.

That scene at the wnd with the whole league standing together was epic, i will need that gif asap.
  • farris2k1
    Options
    My man! I'm gonna give you a booyah!

Lol damn that ? was so corny i cringed when he said that
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    We need the DC animated movie batman that gives no ? at all times. Less conflicted, more brutal
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think them yells and screams from Aquaman in the trailers turned alot of people off....that ? did the same corny ass yell 3 different times in the movie lol

You from texas, you should know white people flock to that yell like Roy Moore to underage girls.
    You buggin how did cyborg make the movie??? He was aight but superman, wonder woman and batman were the ones that stood out most

Cyborg had the most complete character arc, going from self exiled freak show to selfless hero. That's a big plus for the film story wise.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Did Lex escape from Arkham Asylum ? or Metropolis Prison
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Did Lex escape from Arkham Asylum ? or Metropolis Prison

Metropolis.

Waller wouldn't have let that go down.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I enjoyed the film. I didn't have too many gripes. I thoigjt Thor was Betty but honestly it isn't fair to judge the 2 films
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well I was on Wikipedia earlier and read that the budget for making JL was $300M and so far it's only bought in like $110M. Not looking good financially. Maybe the numbers will pick up because this wasn't a bad movie at all.
  • texas409
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »

Well I was on Wikipedia earlier and read that the budget for making JL was $300M and so far it's only bought in like $110M. Not looking good financially. Maybe the numbers will pick up because this wasn't a bad movie at all.

The movie came out Friday fam lol come on its only Saturday
  • texas409
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    There was nothing wrong with the CGI they said.

y2h7g34g503h.jpeg

? didn’t tell me Bizzaro was in the movie.

They say they had to edit his mouth cause he couldn't cut his mustache due to contract restrictions cause he's filming Mission Impossible. Wasted money just because of a dumb mustache smh
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Saw the movie. It was ? dope. Loved it. But I will say my peace on the state of the DCEU...

Marvel does it right. Marvel makes you anticipate their movies. Avengers Infinity War is the most anticipated comic book film in history. All because of the art of anticipation. They built up Avengers and there's absolutely no shame in DC using that strategy. Give us solo films of the justice league members first. Build up storylines within each member and connect them with a bigger force. Absolutely no one would care if DC copied Marvel in that respect. No one. And if done right, DC would have done it better. Fans anticipated Thor Ragnorok, even after 2 universally ? films. Even though I liked the first one. Marvel has a formula. Use it. No one would care.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw the movie. It was ? dope. Loved it. But I will say my peace on the state of the DCEU...

Marvel does it right. Marvel makes you anticipate their movies. Avengers Infinity War is the most anticipated comic book film in history. All because of the art of anticipation. They built up Avengers and there's absolutely no shame in DC using that strategy. Give us solo films of the justice league members first. Build up storylines within each member and connect them with a bigger force. Absolutely no one would care if DC copied Marvel in that respect. No one. And if done right, DC would have done it better. Fans anticipated Thor Ragnorok, even after 2 universally ? films. Even though I liked the first one. Marvel has a formula. Use it. No one would care.

The thing is, I don't think DC needed to build up anticipation for the JL. If they had just made the JL from the start and it was a good movie, it would have have performed extremely well. The existence of BvS and SS is what hurt JL. I honestly think the DCEU could have done the opposite of Marvel and be successful (i.e. release the JL movie to introduce the DCEU and then realease solo movies to capitalize off that beginning).