Official Star Wars Cinematic Universe Thread: Now Showing : Ep VIII - The Last Jedi (15 Dec)

Options

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Hold up so Anakin is a clone made by Sigh lords that's why they never mention him having a father???? WTF does Leia and Luke know they are clone kids lol

WTF BE?PROOF YOU CCAN´T BE SERIOUS I HEARD HE CAME FROM THE FORCE.THIS ? IS A CLONE FROM WHO?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Don't listen to him
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Just found out the dude who played emperor palpatine in the prequels also played him in return of the Jedi ?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just found out the dude who played emperor palpatine in the prequels also played him in return of the Jedi ?

Yea man he was 39 in RTJ but liked the role so he came back. Palpatinea character is severely underrated in the prequels
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? asking for more lightsaber duels, not realizing the lightsaber duels were the ONLY good things about the prequel movies... seriously there was nothing else good about them. Rogue One just answered the question to one that has been asked for a while, and without the lightsaber duels this movie still had better battle scenes.

Question being how the Rebellion got the plans to destroy the Death Star?

Trust me man, the Star Wars nerds have been asking that question and why it had a weakness so ? mundane in the first place. Seriously think about it, the ONLY way you would have known about that weakness is if you would have literally been told about it. It's just answering the questions and filling plot holes.

I hope they make a Boba Fett movie next, ? would be flames. Young Boba Fett was a monster, so was Jango.

Knowing Disney they'll probably make a movie about Leia's childhood next.

That should be interesting.

Fill in the gaps of how she grew into her role as princess.

9k77c6nyz9b3.gif
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    If hey make a Vader movie it should be about Vader hunting down remaining Jedi and it should take place about 3or 4 years after episode 3 like in those star wars tales graphic novels
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Yea man he was 39 in RTJ but liked the role so he came back. Palpatinea character is severely underrated in the prequels

ONE of my favorite scenes.
    https://youtu.be/dATuq8O3920

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Red 5 dies...

Red 5 is Luke's call sign in A New Hope...

They thought of everything lol...
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up so Anakin is a clone made by Sigh lords that's why they never mention him having a father???? WTF does Leia and Luke know they are clone kids lol

WTF BE?PROOF YOU CCAN´T BE SERIOUS I HEARD HE CAME FROM THE FORCE.THIS ? IS A CLONE FROM WHO?

dont even remember typing that ? ....I was probably ? or high
  • Splackavelli
    edited December 2016
    Options

Both o fyou rtheories are true in a way. Darth Sidious and Darth plagueis influenced michorians and impregnated Anakin's mother through dark force magic. Or something like that. I read that in star wars wiki when the force awakens s was in theatres.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »

ONE of my favorite scenes.
    https://youtu.be/dATuq8O3920

I liked the scene when he was talking to Anakin about Plagueis that was dope
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

Both o fyou rtheories are true in a way. Darth Sidious and Darth plagueis influenced michorians and impregnated Anakin's mother through dark force magic. Or something like that. I read that in star wars wiki when the force awakens s was in theatres.

They will have to show that real talk.It would be a creepy ass scene 4 real.But Darth Vader went to the good side in the end and got a ghost and everything which means he cleared his sins.I also heard if a sith dies they can´t come back like Yoda,Obie and Jinn..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    see these theories are dope thats why you need to have jedis/siths in these movies because basically all the happenings are because of one or the other
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Movie is SUPER!!!
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Much better than I anticipated, wasn't even gonna check it, until I checked this thread. All the positives in here, plus a ? ass day, decided to treat myself. Movie was dope. Cosign on whoever said Vader was ill, and WORDDDDD on the fight scenes. What a sacrifice they made b! I'm actually anticipating the next installment.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, did George R. Martin write this script? I mean they could have been fighting in the rebellion in a different part of the galaxy while Luke and team were doing their thing.

Great movie though with excellent acting by Forest Whittaker and even Donnie Yen. Girl was pretty good too. The droid was funny as ? ! Battles were epic. Vader at the end looked straight out of a video game! ? was hitting all the force combos.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Nah for how restricting this movie was being placed right before part 4 and after part 3 this ? came out great without any plot holes and tbh that's hard to do I. Hollywood

There is one small plot hole or continjity error. It was said that jinns father designed the death Star but in episode 2 the geonosians handed count dooku the death Star plans during the Jedi/clone trade federation battle.
  • Splackavelli
    Options

I had checked out wookiepedia again last night and I said Darth plageuis and sidious was experimenting with the. Idichlorians trying to uncover the secret of eternal life they created Anakin by accident As a byproduct of their exrimpe
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got the day off, the girls at work/school I'm finna hit a 2for1 matinee lick and catch this and assassins creed today
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ the couple dudes like "Disney is just using the franchise for business purposes! They tryna get rich off of movies we don't need"

Like Lucas didn't merchandise the ? out of the first 6 films

Like movie studios in general don't want to make money lmao
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    Lmao @ the couple dudes like "Disney is just using the franchise for business purposes! They tryna get rich off of movies we don't need"

Nothing wrong with making money.

Lucas did it the right way without compromising the integrity of the franchise.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »

Nothing wrong with making money.

Lucas did it the right way without compromising the integrity of the franchise.

kinda did. return of the jedi would've been completely different in the 2nd half if it wasn't for Lucas wanting it to be a happy ending that was kid friendly, and the ewoks as well