D.L. Hughley on the Black Church: It's the Gayest Place on the Face of the Earth

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It hurts my heart that so many people will be cast alive into the lake of fire forever because they thought that ? ...........

Was a fool!

Hey but It's your right to gamble with your soul.....but so terrible that you will always roll........

Snake eyes!

523130f6f4142e873a34c6e0f58b26d0--snake-eyes-a-snake.jpg

I will regret this....but

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

Do you believe hell is a real place?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    WOW @ THE RESPONSES IN THIS THREAD ..

YALL CAN'T POSSIBLY BELIEVETHAT IT'S NOT A ?

THE CREATION OF ALLLLL OF THE GALAXY JUST "HAPPEND"?

No one said that ? for the most part. It's just people are realizing that these ? religions are remixed versions of indigenous African spiritual systems that were remixed by oppressors and sold back to us.

YEAH, THEY ARE.. IF UR AN ATHEIST, THAT MEANS U DONT BELIEVE IN ? OR gods... SO THAT WOULD ALSO MEAN THAT ALL OF "THIS" JUST POPPED UP OUTTA NO WHERE

Smh, yeah, you're a ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    It hurts my heart that so many people will be cast alive into the lake of fire forever because they thought that ? ...........

Was a fool!

Hey but It's your right to gamble with your soul.....but so terrible that you will always roll........

Snake eyes!

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

Hell is only a holding tank in the center of the earth.

The Lake of Fire is the final abode of torment for all the wicked forever and ever.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    You are an idol worshiper @skpjr78

Repent and believe the gospel.

Amen.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    never gets old lol. you white jesus worshippers aint ? lmfao.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxlS79Q3EXk

? was a 15 minute long "Wanna get away?" Snickers commercial
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

you are a useful idiot @DoUwant2go2Heaven . you and your kind are nothing more than tools to be used for the destruction of my people. you are no different than the greasy lipped, hambone chewing, pig feet eating, preaching ass, house ? snitch from the plantation. it's 2017 and you are just as ignorant and just as lost as the previous sambos were 200 hundred years ago.

how about this for believing the gospel? maybe you should go back and read the gospel for yourself bible boy.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Acts 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of ? , which he bought with his own blood. 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

Matthews 7:15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Was a fool!

Snake eyes!

You throw subliminals.

I was direct with mine.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2017
    Options

Was a fool!

Snake eyes!

You throw subliminals.

I was direct with mine.

Your soul
    Your will
    Your destiny

If you end up in the lake of fire it's because YOU rejected Yeshua Ha Mashiach.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2017
    Options
    How am I wishing death upon anybody?

I told you to repent and believe the gospel of Yeshua Ha Mashiach so that you can LIVE forever!

If you don't, which is your choice, the penalty will be the lake of fire forever.

Simple as that.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

Can ? create a stone so heavy that he himself can not move it?

https://www.gotquestions.org/? -rock-heavy-lift.html
  • marc123
    Options

Was a fool!

Snake eyes!

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

The Lake of Fire is the final abode of torment for all the wicked forever and ever.

Amen.

bruh. are u trolling? are u sayin that hell is "in the center of the earth"?

Like we can dig to hell?
  • marc123
    Options

Was a fool!

Snake eyes!

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

Amen.

this is literally the rambling of a crazy person
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2017
    Options

Was a fool!

Snake eyes!

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

Amen.

Like we can dig to hell?

Drills can't ? that deep. They will melt.

"Unlike your childhood fantasy, the scientists don't have any ambitions of boring a tunnel all the way through the planet. That probably isn't even possible, since the enormous heat and pressure inside the Earth would make crawling down such a passageway impossible, even if it somehow didn't collapse. But just reaching the mantle, a layer about which we know relatively little, and retrieving a sample would be a scientific achievement of such a magnitude that some have called it geology's version of the moon landing."

- http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/dig-hole-to-earths-mantle.htm

• marc123
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

Amen.

you are a useful idiot @DoUwant2go2Heaven . you and your kind are nothing more than tools to be used for the destruction of my people. you are no different than the greasy lipped, hambone chewing, pig feet eating, preaching ass, house ? snitch from the plantation. it's 2017 and you are just as ignorant and just as lost as the previous sambos were 200 hundred years ago.

how about this for believing the gospel? maybe you should go back and read the gospel for yourself bible boy.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Acts 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of ? , which he bought with his own blood. 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

Matthews 7:15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Gat DAMN!!!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    silicon.jpg

Pharaoh down there near the inner core. Fallen angels who sinned in the days of Noah are in the inner core.

Woe worth the day when the 5th trumpet sounds!

@dwade206
    @babelipsss
    @VIBE

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Was a fool!

Snake eyes!

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

Amen.

this is literally the rambling of a crazy person

EarthVSun-April62011.001.png

Creation gives us all a glimpse of what the lake of fire will be.......Sad that it will be so much worse than just being tossed into the sun forever. Amen.
  • marc123
    edited October 2017
    Options

Was a fool!

Snake eyes!

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

Amen.

Like we can dig to hell?

Drills can't ? that deep. They will melt.

"Unlike your childhood fantasy, the scientists don't have any ambitions of boring a tunnel all the way through the planet. That probably isn't even possible, since the enormous heat and pressure inside the Earth would make crawling down such a passageway impossible, even if it somehow didn't collapse. But just reaching the mantle, a layer about which we know relatively little, and retrieving a sample would be a scientific achievement of such a magnitude that some have called it geology's version of the moon landing."

- http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/dig-hole-to-earths-mantle.htm

okay. If no one has gone there and reported back about it. how do you know its there?