D.L. Hughley on the Black Church: It's the Gayest Place on the Face of the Earth

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I already said I'm done casting pearls before swine. Amen.

But if anybody wants to talk about what's to come let's have at it.

Amen.
    First he wished Hell on us.

Now he hurls insults. Thats not very Christ like lmao

1147-cast-pearls-before-swine?w=&h=285[\img]
    "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."
    Matthew 7:6

? told me that I am not to speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words. See proverbs 23:9

Lot of harsh words in the Bible. But the question is will you receive the correction @Trillfate @VIBE @dwade206 ?

Bruh just because it's in the Bible doesn't make it any less insulting.. you just called your fellow human beings pigs because we don't believe what you believe

No ? called you that. Amen.

How many years did u do in prison? Serious question..

I was set free from my captivity in 2006! Hallelujah!

U didn't answer the question.. but the fact i guessed u did time is telling. It's always the ex cons who overcompensate in this way.. most brothers turn to Islam, u went to Christianity, but either way i tend to tune those types out.

U got a lot of nerve telling ppl with no criminal history they're going to hell b :joy:

if you live a perfect life (being a humble, kind and a good person who gives back to others and does NO evil deeds) but you DO NOT believe in Jesus YOU are goin to hell regardless.

But if a person who lives his life as a ? , ? , thief and killer asks for a forgiveness on his death bed and professes his love for Jesus gets to go heaven

That is correct, right...

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

There's no one perfect besides Yeshua though. So whatever standard you are using to measure perfection apart from ? who is perfect, is flawed.

A perfect ? demands perfection. Anything short of perfection will not cut it. Thus we all fall short of the glory of ? because we are sinners. Therefore there must be a bridge between our fallen condition and the perfect righteousness of ? .

The BRIDGE is Yeshua Ha Mashiach. Without faith in Him you will die in your sins forever! The second death being the lake of fire.

So you get to pick my friend because ? will not force you to cross the bridge He has set before you. If you want to follow the path down to the pit, it's your right.

Just don't be mad on the last day when you find yourself covered in flames forever because you thought that ? would wink at your sin and forgive you apart from having faith in Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Amen.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

? told me that I am not to speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words. See proverbs 23:9

Lot of harsh words in the Bible. But the question is will you receive the correction @Trillfate @VIBE @dwade206 ?

Bruh just because it's in the Bible doesn't make it any less insulting.. you just called your fellow human beings pigs because we don't believe what you believe

U didn't answer the question.. but the fact i guessed u did time is telling. It's always the ex cons who overcompensate in this way.. most brothers turn to Islam, u went to Christianity, but either way i tend to tune those types out.

U got a lot of nerve telling ppl with no criminal history they're going to hell b :joy:

I was in the prison of sin my friend. I was in captivity to Satan, the world, and my flesh. But when I met Yeshua, Hallelujah, He set me free! I was Free at last, free at last, thank ? Almighty I was free at last!

Come to Him while He may be found! @marc123

see! that's how I know you are a fraud.

u are unable to have a reasonable convo about religion.

you jus reply w some mumbo jumbo (no disrespect intended)

u are unable to form your own thoughts.

I have had numerous discussions with ppl of faith irl about religion.....and after many back n forths. Belief in religion at its CORE is about blind faith and a "personal relationship with ? " (basically having a imaginary friend who helps you make sense of every day life/find your place in the universe)

the sooner u admit that, I think it would be better for you. real talk.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Think of it like this. The congregation (suckers) who work hard and are barely getting by, go to church every Sunday and give tangible fiat currency to the pastor, and in exchange, he provides "hope".

Marinate on that for a minute.

You don't go to church. Amen.

Yeah because I saw the ? with church growing up.

Missed it again as usual. The "church" is not a building you go to.

Amen.

If the church is not a building why in the hell does the church keep collecting a building fund????
    The church is the universal (total) body of believers whom ? calls out from the world and into His eternal kingdom.

If you want to be technical the word Church in the greek is Ekklesia. Here is the definition:

ekklésia: an assembly, a congregation
    Original Word: ἐκκλησία, ας, ἡ
    Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
    Transliteration: ekklésia
    Phonetic Spelling: (ek-klay-see'-ah)
    Short Definition: an assembly, congregation, church
    Definition: an assembly, congregation, church; the Church, the whole body of Christian believers.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

I was in the prison of sin my friend. I was in captivity to Satan, the world, and my flesh. But when I met Yeshua, Hallelujah, He set me free! I was Free at last, free at last, thank ? Almighty I was free at last!

I have had numerous discussions with ppl of faith irl about religion.....and after many back n forths. Belief in religion at its CORE is about blind faith and a "personal relationship with ? " (basically having a imaginary friend who helps you make sense of every day life/find your place in the universe)

Well we are talking about 2 different things then. I'm not talking about religion. Religion doesn't save you. I'm talking about the Man in the Glory! The King of kings and Lord of lords! Oh how He loves you! Blessed is the one who trusts in Him forever! Amen!
  • marc123
    Options

Amen.

if you live a perfect life (being a humble, kind and a good person who gives back to others and does NO evil deeds) but you DO NOT believe in Jesus YOU are goin to hell regardless.

But if a person who lives his life as a ? , ? , thief and killer asks for a forgiveness on his death bed and professes his love for Jesus gets to go heaven

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

There's no one perfect besides Yeshua though. So whatever standard you are using to measure perfection apart from ? who is perfect, is flawed.

A perfect ? demands perfection. Anything short of perfection will not cut it. Thus we all fall short of the glory of ? because we are sinners. Therefore there must be a bridge between our fallen condition and the perfect righteousness of ? .

The BRIDGE is Yeshua Ha Mashiach. Without faith in Him you will die in your sins forever! The second death being the lake of fire.

So you get to pick my friend because ? will not force you to cross the bridge He has set before you. If you want to follow the path down to the pit, it's your right.

Just don't be mad on the last day when you find yourself covered in flames forever because you thought that ? would wink at your sin and forgive you apart from having faith in Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Amen.

again, you did NOT answer the question.

but I guess in not answering the question. you are answering the question.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    remove thee name in the quote..
  • marc123
    Options

Amen.

Well we are talking about 2 different things then. I'm not talking about religion. Religion doesn't save you. I'm talking about the Man in the Glory! The King of kings and Lord of lords! Oh how He loves you! Blessed is the one who trusts in Him forever! Amen!

okay. let me try this again.

You have NEVER directly spoken to Yeshua, right?

You have NEVER seen Yeshua in his physical form, right?

You have NOT spoken to anyone who has directly spoken to or seen Yeshua, right? (and I don't mean talkin to him thru the teaching of the bible)

so if those 3 are correct. we can agree that your belief in Yeshua at its base is blind faith.

can we at the very least agree on that?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Amen.

rousey-gif.gif.cf.gif
    tenor.gif.cf.gif
    one-punch-knockout-o.gif.cf.gif
    ?width=464&version=2708607.cf.gif
    0S9As.gif.cf.gif
    tyson-uppercut.gif.cf.gif

Turn out the lights. This party is over!!!!! @DoUwant2go2Heaven ....
    tenor.gif.cf.gif
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know its impossible but I wish I could be there inside a ? head when they die and the realization that ? or heaven doesnt exist kicks in.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

I did. But the truth is hard to grasp when darkness is loved more than light. Amen.
  • AZTG
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven made me an atheist

Knowledge n rational thought made me a atheist.

Forreal tho...if I had to label myself I'd be agnostic I guess...religion, especially Christianity is based on irrational entitlement. ? created this entire universe of which we know probly 5% about but ? is over here making sure your menial ass got a bill paid. Foh....all the ? he supposedly created he ain't worried about you bruh lmao.

This ? here blows my mind.

Like yo the universe is so vast that the earth isnt even a grain of sand on a beach.

And then a single human? So small the human mind cant even comprehend.

But ? created all this just to test who gonna feed his ego the most?

Either ? dont exist or that ? is a show off.

Not to mention we're probly not the only intelligent life form out there...let us find out there are other human like beings somewhere in an alternate universe. ? like DoU gon lose their minds thinking they were special and chosen lmfao

Its a different topic but I cant imagine us being the only intelligent life in the universe. Now the Universe is so big that idk if we will ever meet any intelligent life, but I just cant believe there cant be intelligent life anywhere else
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

You have NOT spoken to anyone who has directly spoken to or seen Yeshua, right? (and I don't mean talkin to him thru the teaching of the bible)

so if those 3 are correct. we can agree that your belief in Yeshua at its base is blind faith.

1. Yes I have
    2. No I haven't
    3. Yes I have

No we can't

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I know its impossible but I wish I could be there inside a ? head when they die and the realization that ? or heaven doesnt exist kicks in.

You'll get front row seats when you turn back to dust, just like we all will. Sad that it will be torment instead of triumph for most on that dreadful day. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    So there must be intelligent life out in the universe, but NO there can not be a ? who created all intelligence?????

Yeah, that makes sense.

Like I said, you've been conditioned with predecitve programming to accept the lie when it's revealed on the cloudy day.

Your masters are coming, look:

https://youtu.be/jaasIlkad1Q

How tragic to be so deceived. Amen.
  • AZTG
    Options
    So there must be intelligent life out in the universe, but NO there can not be a ? who created all intelligence?????

Yeah, that makes sense.

Like I said, you've been conditioned with predecitve programming to accept the lie when it's revealed on the cloudy day.

But why would ? wanna create life and then monitor it?

Makes 0 sense.

Dude just got bored one day and decided to create life and reward those who worship him.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

He never answers directly. I actually have a million questions I want to ask but he deflects from questions like a Republican
  • marc123
    Options

Amen.

1. Yes I have
    2. No I haven't
    3. Yes I have

No we can't

Amen.

okay. i'll take this deep dive....

number one

How did you speak directly to Yeshua?

@DoUwant2go2Heaven
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Yeah, that makes sense.

But why would ? wanna create life and then monitor it?

Makes 0 sense.

Dude just got bored one day and decided to create life and reward those who worship him.

The same reason why we have children and monitor them!

Because we LOVE them!

Amen!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

1. Yes I have
    2. No I haven't
    3. Yes I have

No we can't

Amen.

number one

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

When I was born again! Hallelujah!

• marc123
    Options

Amen.

1. Yes I have
    2. No I haven't
    3. Yes I have

No we can't

Amen.

number one

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

When I was born again! Hallelujah!

you win!
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I think he was trying to say that he was saved in 2006, not that he got released from a literal prison in 2006

But I dunno...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Yeah, that makes sense.

That's not what we're saying....or at least not what I'm saying...

You and dro are the only ones saying for a fact there's a ? . When my point is....don't nobody ? know. Are there other intelligent beings out there? Don't nobody ? know...is it plausible? Yes.

But if there are in fact other life forms in other pockets of the universe, or if there are other universes entirely, y'all are the ones that are gonna have the problem...cuz the bible makes it a point to only talk about earth. earth and the jesus followers on earth is supposed to be special. If they not then what you gon do?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Yeah, that makes sense.

That's not what we're saying....or at least not what I'm saying...

You and dro are the only ones saying for a fact there's a ? . When my point is....don't nobody ? know. Are there other intelligent beings out there? Don't nobody ? know...is it plausible? Yes.

But if there are in fact other life forms in other pockets of the universe, or if there are other universes entirely, y'all are the ones that are gonna have the problem...cuz the bible makes it a point to only talk about earth. earth and the jesus followers on earth is supposed to be special. If they not then what you gon do?

I'm not doing anything but resting in Him! Hallelujah! I already know whats coming and how it all ends my friend. I have shared and will continue to share the truth with everybody who comes into my sphere of influence whether they believe it or not. Why? Because that is what love is.

Your house is on fire @atribecalledgabi . Now if I was your enemy I would lie to you and say everything is cool, but if I truly loved you I would tell you that you need to get out of the house before you die.

Since I have told you the truth, now it's up to you to escape from the fire or remain inside your burning house. Sad that many love misery therefore it has a lot of company. But it's your life, your will, your destiny my friend. I know I made it hard on you for you to go to hell. But if that's what you want, that's exactly what you'll get. Amen.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A house and a swimming pool/ labels me as a sinning fool - nas