D.L. Hughley on the Black Church: It's the Gayest Place on the Face of the Earth

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Hell "fire & brimstone" is a false concept of what hell is.

Again, hell is a separation from ? . Nothing more or less. There's no gnashing of teeth. No fire. No smoke. No burning.

All that ? is symbolic of the separation. FOH

hell is bs made up by man to be used as Fear mongering. I assumed that was common knowledge.

but DoU is so deep in his brain wash state, you cant tell him anything
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Again, hell is a separation from ? . Nothing more or less. There's no gnashing of teeth. No fire. No smoke. No burning.

Ear.gif

"Then Death and Hell were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."
    Revelation 20:14-15

Hell itself will be thrown into the lake of fire on the last day. It's El Elyon eternal trash bin for everything and everyone who is abominable to Him. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

hell is bs made up by man to be used as Fear mongering. I assumed that was common knowledge.

You can deny the truth as mush as you want, it still doesn't change the truth my friend. That is why ? will always get the last word. Hallelujah.

And He will get the last word on the last day! Hallelujah!

It's a guarantee! Amen.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ? for ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they used it to scare ppl into going to church.. I know.. but they didn't add to anything really, they took what was there, not meant for literal interpretation and made it something it's not
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    It hurts my heart that so many people will be cast alive into the lake of fire forever because they thought that ? ...........

Was a fool!

Hey but It's your right to gamble with your soul.....but so terrible that you will always roll........

Snake eyes!

523130f6f4142e873a34c6e0f58b26d0--snake-eyes-a-snake.jpg

I will regret this....but

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

Do you believe hell is a real place?

Hell is only a holding tank in the center of the earth.

The Lake of Fire is the final abode of torment for all the wicked forever and ever.

Amen.

bruh. are u trolling? are u sayin that hell is "in the center of the earth"?

Like we can dig to hell?

Drills can't ? that deep. They will melt.

"Unlike your childhood fantasy, the scientists don't have any ambitions of boring a tunnel all the way through the planet. That probably isn't even possible, since the enormous heat and pressure inside the Earth would make crawling down such a passageway impossible, even if it somehow didn't collapse. But just reaching the mantle, a layer about which we know relatively little, and retrieving a sample would be a scientific achievement of such a magnitude that some have called it geology's version of the moon landing."

- http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/dig-hole-to-earths-mantle.htm

okay. If no one has gone there and told about it. how do you know its there?

1. Because people have been there and given the report about it.
    2. Because ? can't lie.

Amen.
    622.gif.cf.gif
    wtf.gif.cf.gif
    wtf.gif.cf.gif
    wtf5.gif.cf.gif
    wtf4.gif.cf.gif
    buscemi-wtf.gif.cf.gif
    wtf.gif.cf.gif
    cheech-wtf-gif1.gif?w=472.cf.gif
    wtf7.gif.cf.gif
    giphy.gif.cf.gif
    200.gif.cf.gif
    giphy10.gif?zoom=1.5&resize=500%2C249.cf.gif

Lol at ppl literally visiting the center of the earth and sending back trip advisor and yelp ratings. Gtfohwtbs @DoUwant2go2Heaven . You and your jaw dropping ignorance are the reasons why church attendance decreases each year. After centuries of being mislead and ruled by fear black folks are finally starting to wake up and walk away from idiots, hypocrites and white Jesus worshippers like you. The documented track record of damage that you and you kind have done to us speaks for itself. We are done with you and your days are numbered.

2 Peter 2:
    1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.

2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 

3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? created us and Gave us free will right?

But ? knew we was going to mess up and he will have to come to save us right?

So we have no control of our destiny and no such thing is free will right?

The simple ? don't make sense.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The Rich Man and Lazarus

19“There was a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. 20And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, 21who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man’s table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores. 22The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s side.f The rich man also died and was buried, 23and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side. 24And he called out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.’ 25But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and Lazarus in like manner bad things; but now he is comforted here, and you are in anguish. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able, and none may cross from there to us.’ 27And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, to send him to my father’s house— 28for I have five brothers—so that he may warn them, lest they also come into this place of torment.’ 29But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30And he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.’” Luke 16:19-31

@skpjr78

This is the last pearl I'm casting before you my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? created us and Gave us free will right?

But ? knew we was going to mess up and he will have to come to save us right?

So we have no control of our destiny and no such thing is free will right?

The simple ? don't make sense.

We still have to live out our existence. That's the beauty and greatness of ? and His sovereignty. He still gives us a chance to live and make our own choices. Hallelujah!
  • skpjr78
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The Rich Man and Lazarus

19“There was a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. 20And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, 21who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man’s table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores. 22The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s side.f The rich man also died and was buried, 23and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side. 24And he called out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.’ 25But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and Lazarus in like manner bad things; but now he is comforted here, and you are in anguish. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able, and none may cross from there to us.’ 27And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, to send him to my father’s house— 28for I have five brothers—so that he may warn them, lest they also come into this place of torment.’ 29But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30And he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.’” Luke 16:19-31

@skpjr78

So basically a rich dude spent his life ignoring the poor, went to "hell" and asked a righteous prophet for permission to return and warn his brothers but the prophet said no and the rich man's voice was never heard again. Please tell me how that proves that human beings literally went to the center of the earth, survived the crushing pressure, heat, molten rock and were still able to "report about it"? I'll wait......
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We not meant to have church. Black folk have rituals. Dance around the bonfire. Connect with nature. Everything Christianity condemned is our spiritual background. We didn't have ? . We had earth. We didn't pray. We practiced our faith. There was no religion. It was forced upon us. So when ppl discuss the "black church" I know there is no need to engage because there is no need to perpetuate foolishness
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Church is not a building. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Anybody with a half a brain and some research skills could look up what the church is and realize it's not a building you go to.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad to see people are not believing in mythology any more. There is no Yeshua and no Yahweh existing, their jewish mythologies just like hercules and zeus
  • skpjr78
    edited October 2017
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    The Rich Man and Lazarus

@skpjr78

So basically a rich dude spent his life ignoring the poor, went to "hell" and asked a righteous prophet for permission to return and warn his brothers but the prophet said no and the rich man's voice was never heard again. Please tell me how that proves that human beings literally went to the center of the earth, survived the crushing pressure, heat, molten rock and were still able to "report about it"? I'll wait......

giphy.gif.cf.gif
    wait.gif.cf.gif
    giphy.gif.cf.gif
    wai.gif

Still waiting @DoUwant2go2Heaven
  • skpjr78
    edited October 2017
    Options
    0.jpg

See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads

So you won't be lonely @skpjr78

https://youtu.be/VMYAEHE2GrM

I pray that you'll be found in Yeshua Ha Mashiach on that day. Amen.

You can't be serious with that ? lol. You know your religion ain't ? when the best you can do is use 20+ year old rap videos as proof. Not any holy text, no consecrated holy grounds, no first hand knowledge of your gods greatness. Just a rap video from 2 decades ago. Gtfohwtbs. Bone don't even want to be affiliated with that ? foh.

tumblr_mq29ldQ66c1rewxbho1_400.gif.cf.gif
  • skpjr78
    Options
    Church is not a building. Amen.

Yet slimy ass preachers all over the country will continue to collect millions of dollars today alone for the same ? building fund that hasn't purchased a single door ? or gallon of paint in the last 15 years. Gtfohwtbs
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall tryin to have a rational discussion with a man who believes in talkin snakes and ? birth lol lol. waste of time.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I already said I'm done casting pearls before swine. Amen.

But if anybody wants to talk about what's to come let's have at it.

Amen.
  • skpjr78
    edited October 2017
    Options

Amen.

Translation: My hocus pocus, wishy woshy, illogical and fundamentally unsound ? isn't working on these new age negros. The mythical and logic defying power of white jesus isn't as strong with the colored folks as it used to be. Damn some of these negros are actually trying to wake up. No need to talk these people anymore. Maybe they can point me in the direction of the masses of sleeping, misguided and miseducated negroes who don't know any better. I'll just save all my white Jesus trickeration and lies about what's to come next for them.

Hmm... Now that I think about it has been about 300 years or so since we started running this scam Well damn maybe old Willie Lynch was actually right.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.
    First he wished Hell on us.

Now he hurls insults. Thats not very Christ like lmao