Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Her pic:

8iogeooxkilb.jpg

She kinda looks like a little bit on the stuckup/snobbish side.

I'm surprised no one's said it yet...

SMASH on that rooster lookin ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    I've washed my hands of feminist influenced black women long ago. I'm glad to see my decision was correct.

What's not said is just as important as whats not said. Pay attention to the lack of pushback from black females. See how their silence forms this tacit agreement amongst them.

When i tell you black men that black women are not your enemy but are worse than an enemy don't act shocked. They let your enemies in through the back door. If it is disseminated and unchallenged that black men are terrorists, how then does that reflect in the public policy? What then will be demanded of black men to not be viewed and treated as such?

The article is over the top...but the bold is interesting because right now there's a thread about a black women getting her eye taken out full of ? cracking jokes and anytime a thread comes up with a man killing a woman there's always some ? that come with a "see this is what child support can do to make a man go crazy" instead of just saying its ? up. So does that lack of pushback show the same condoning of actions?

So you think jokes are serious now? You think that ? don't joke on each other if some ? up ? happens? It's called gallows humor. Dark humor. You think a rational man needs to be told not to de-oculate a ? , or hold up a crazy man as an obvious sign of what not to do in a tense situation?

You know what i have seen tho? Anytime a woman burns a man's clothes, damages his car, maces him, physically assault him, i see tons of ? in the notes cheering it on, cosigning, and empathizing saying what they would've done. And usually it's over something petty.

The only time I've seen ? blanketly cosign violence against ? is for some egregious ? like she put her hands on him or just did some foul outrageous ? . And even then you got ? that be on that "just walk away" ? .

So no to compare obvious jokes to a ? black feminist manifesto is the epitome of false equivalence.

I didn't compare the jokes to the article in this post. I took the logic you used and asked if it translates to something else. And you are being naive if you think that the only time ? cosign violence against women is in those situations.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Blackrain whats so hard about comin in this thread denouncing what was done wrong to the men and leaving it at that? Instead u deflect to another thread about a girl eye. Perceptions gonna say u dont care about the black men
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've washed my hands of feminist influenced black women long ago. I'm glad to see my decision was correct.

What's not said is just as important as whats not said. Pay attention to the lack of pushback from black females. See how their silence forms this tacit agreement amongst them.

When i tell you black men that black women are not your enemy but are worse than an enemy don't act shocked. They let your enemies in through the back door. If it is disseminated and unchallenged that black men are terrorists, how then does that reflect in the public policy? What then will be demanded of black men to not be viewed and treated as such?

The article is over the top...but the bold is interesting because right now there's a thread about a black women getting her eye taken out full of ? cracking jokes and anytime a thread comes up with a man killing a woman there's always some ? that come with a "see this is what child support can do to make a man go crazy" instead of just saying its ? up. So does that lack of pushback show the same condoning of actions?

So you think jokes are serious now? You think that ? don't joke on each other if some ? up ? happens? It's called gallows humor. Dark humor. You think a rational man needs to be told not to de-oculate a ? , or hold up a crazy man as an obvious sign of what not to do in a tense situation?

You know what i have seen tho? Anytime a woman burns a man's clothes, damages his car, maces him, physically assault him, i see tons of ? in the notes cheering it on, cosigning, and empathizing saying what they would've done. And usually it's over something petty.

The only time I've seen ? blanketly cosign violence against ? is for some egregious ? like she put her hands on him or just did some foul outrageous ? . And even then you got ? that be on that "just walk away" ? .

So no to compare obvious jokes to a ? black feminist manifesto is the epitome of false equivalence.

I didn't compare the jokes to the article in this post. I took the logic you used and asked if it translates to something else. And you are being naive if you think that the only time ? cosign violence against women is in those situations.

You didn't use my logic. When articles like this are met with outright agreement or tacit agreement. The number who would outright disagree and verbalize it is a number so small it is effectively zero.

In contrast like the situation you submitted there is always a split among the males.

A significant percentage of men think it is unacceptable for a man to be violent with a woman for any reason. While another significant percentage think violence is only acceptable in extreme situations.

Very few men believe that a man should just be violent with a woman for no reason or petty reasons. In fact we think it's weak behavior.

On the flip side we have experiments that show people are generally tolerant of female violence towards men and often find it amusing.

The experiment is posted on YouTube.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    People have to start seeing these kinds of exaggerated articles for what they are: emotion-driven, logic-deprived editorials.

They can't help themselves...... basically

tenor.gif
  • LordZuko
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Her pic:

8iogeooxkilb.jpg

She kinda looks like a little bit on the stuckup/snobbish side.

I'm surprised no one's said it yet...

SMASH on that rooster lookin ? .

This ? look like Tyler the creator
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In this click-bait age,in which "hits" = advertisement= which= $$$$$
    The more outrageous, provocative and controversial the article/blog/youtube vid......the more people generate
    toward them. The easily target is the black community.....men & women

Tommy Sotomayor pretty much perfected this.

These are not just professional trolls...but parasites
    Feeding off of animosity ,resentment and frustration within our community, because there IS an audience out there that actually believes the disingenuous ? they spew
  • blackrain
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Blackrain whats so hard about comin in this thread denouncing what was done wrong to the men and leaving it at that? Instead u deflect to another thread about a girl eye. Perceptions gonna say u dont care about the black men

If you clearly see me say the article is ? and choose to ignore that then that's on you. Asking a question isn't a deflection. Its just asking a question based on something the poster said
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look I argued in the other topic til ? called me out for tap dancing. I stand by that. But if anybody is defending this ? , ? you and the ovaries that produced you.
  • blackrain
    Options

You didn't use my logic. When articles like this are met with outright agreement or tacit agreement. The number who would outright disagree and verbalize it is a number so small it is effectively zero.

In contrast like the situation you submitted there is always a split among the males.

A significant percentage of men think it is unacceptable for a man to be violent with a woman for any reason. While another significant percentage think violence is only acceptable in extreme situations.

Very few men believe that a man should just be violent with a woman for no reason or petty reasons. In fact we think it's weak behavior.

On the flip side we have experiments that show people are generally tolerant of female violence towards men and often find it amusing.

I asked if the logic you used about silence or lack of pushback equals agreement in other instances. You then say its just jokes in those said instances and shouldn't be taken serious...yet you believe that doesn't hold true for what you're criticizing. To some that would come off as hypocritical to label one set of dismissive comments as just jokes. Its not hard to see why someone could draw that conclusion.

And yes I know too many think a woman hitting a man is either funny or not a big deal. You see both women and men pushing that mentality because of the idea that "a woman can't hurt a man" and it puts people in positions that can get them ? up.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    The more outrageous, provocative and controversial the article/blog/youtube vid......the more people generate

Feeding off of animosity ,resentment and frustration within our community, because there IS an audience out there that actually believes the disingenuous ? they spew

Agree to a certain extent

I dont want to just dismiss her as being disingenuous... Because i agree with her assessment that many men including blk men are not receptive or dismissive of causes that women care about

But more then anything else it aeems like she seen an opportunity to further stir the ? for hits and ran with it

The story of the back and forth with the vendor person was petty

The title..

These types of antics aren't doing us any favors

Maybe with the exception of sparking discussion
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I dont want to just dismiss her as being disingenuous... Because i agree with her assessment that many men including blk men are not receptive or dismissive of causes that women care about

But more then anything else it aeems like she seen an opportunity to further stir the ? for hits and ran with it

The title..

You don't think views like this and the reticence of women to condemn ? like this is part of the reason for the bold? That's what dudes in here have been trying to trek you.
  • LordZuko
    Options

I asked if the logic you used about silence or lack of pushback equals agreement in other instances. You then say its just jokes in those said instances and shouldn't be taken serious...yet you believe that doesn't hold true for what you're criticizing. To some that would come off as hypocritical to label one set of dismissive comments as just jokes. Its not hard to see why someone could draw that conclusion.

And yes I know too many think a woman hitting a man is either funny or not a big deal. You see both women and men pushing that mentality because of the idea that "a woman can't hurt a man" and it puts people in positions that can get them ? up.

There's a difference between a claim and commentary purposefully in jest.

The two aren't comparable. People who do try to draw comparisons or connections usually make leaps in logic with dubious thinking. These are the same people that would say ? jokes lead to ? .
  • LordZuko
    Options

The title..

When the United States labeled middle eastern men as terrorists were they interested in "discussion" or aggressively pursuing a violent course of action?

Exactly.

There is no discussion. Not between black men and women. A terrorist is not someone you want to engage in discourse. A terrorist is an enemy.

So unless i see pushback from black women regarding this article I'm going to assume that they at least silently agree. That will leave no doubt about the conclusion that black females are enemies which you vociferously deny despite evidence to the contrary.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

The title..

When the United States labeled middle eastern men as terrorists were they interested in "discussion" or aggressively pursuing a violent course of action?

Exactly.

There is no discussion. Not between black men and women. A terrorist is not someone you want to engage in discourse. A terrorist is an enemy.

So unless i see pushback from black women regarding this article I'm going to assume that they at least silently agree. That will leave no doubt about the conclusion that black females are enemies which you vociferously deny despite evidence to the contrary.

Cosign this, at least in the case of feminists. I wouldn't say the average black woman thinks like this or even knows something like this ? article exists. But if you are a feminist and think ? like this is cool, then you should already know why black men view you as an enemy. And if that's the case, stop playing dumb and acting like you don't understand why black men don't listen to your concerns without antagonism.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

The title..

You don't think views like this and the reticence of women to condemn ? like this is part of the reason for the bold? That's what dudes in here have been trying to trek you.

yes

i have stated as much multiple times

all i can do personally is call ppl out when appropriate

but regardless of the extremest and opportunist do or say, the fact remains our society is a patriarchy ....white male patriarchy specifically

male privilege on it's own does not imply guilt or complicity, it's simply a fact, a thing that exists. a thing that benefits men, especially white men, in US culture and day to day existence

a thing that will continue to exist to the misfortune of women and or blk ppl, unless we address it

complicity arises out of refusing to acknowledge that it exists, or actively or passively acting to perpetuate that imbalance...

unless you want to believe that there is no such thing as male privilege...and by extension white male privilege

if that is the case i'd have to ask why do white males control our economy and our government, and dominate our culture in virtually every corner? are we to assume it's a natural development, due to ....white male supremacy?????

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

an thats why hes labeled a lesbian
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

yes

i have stated as much multiple times

all i can do personally is call ppl out when appropriate

but regardless of the extremest and opportunist do or say, the fact remains our society is a patriarchy ....white male patriarchy specifically

male privilege on it's own does not imply guilt or complicity, it's simply a fact, a thing that exists. a thing that benefits men, especially white men, in US culture and day to day existence

a thing that will continue to exist to the misfortune of women and or blk ppl, unless we address it

complicity arises out of refusing to acknowledge that it exists, or actively or passively acting to perpetuate that imbalance...

unless you want to believe that there is no such thing as male privilege...and by extension white male privilege

if that is the case i'd have to ask why do white males control our economy and our government, and dominate our culture in virtually every corner? are we to assume it's a natural development, due to ....white male supremacy?????

That's fair.

Yes, I do believe there is a such thing as male privilege, but I don't believe black males benefit from it anywhere near as black feminists claim. I mean, when we talk about white privilege, we can pull up stats and show how whites are above blacks in most areas even when there is no real reason they should be. It's the opposite when you look at black man vs black woman, so how are we privileged? Because Cornell West gets more attention than some black woman professor you think is just as smart? That's weak, and doesn't even apply to the average black man on the street.
  • blackrain
    Options

And you're labeled a weirdo ass sellout from Philly with ? baby mothers who stunts for the internet until called out...but what's a label really?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

And you're labeled a weirdo ass sellout from Philly with ? baby mothers who stunts for the internet until called out...but what's a label really?

Feeling A bit hurt?
  • blackrain
    Options

Feeling A bit hurt?

Lol hell no. My life is great
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Feeling A bit hurt?

Lol hell no. My life is great

Ok...but why you mad tho?

• JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She obviously doesn't want our attention so I think Black men should ignore her. What say you Black men?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

shotsfired-o.gif