Reason Interview: CapitalB aka BOSSExcellence aka BossBoo

Options

Comments

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Salute (no BawseDeLox) to my nikka Boss!

The main reason I phux w/ Cap is he's been uber consistent from day one, which is the reason I already kinda knew his story by reading his posts from over the years, but obviously I learned more from the interview. Top 5.... shiiiit, easily top 3 funniest/realist posters on this site. Btw, I had no idea you listened to Mase. lol "Harlem World" was lowkey one of the best hip hop albums of its era and part of the soundtrack of my high school years.

I know you ain't bringin' yo heat hatin' ass to Atlanta (it's 85 degrees in October, smh) no time soon, so the next time I pull up in Vegas, I'ma give u a REAL heads up (unlike last time) and it's bottles on me!

And oh yeah, almost forgot!........

2nxtulnwtj1r.jpg
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would say the often used "didn't read" BS...but I did, read from beginning to end...tho I wish I hadn't *facepalm*

? had the most recycled, cliche, stereotypical upbringing a dude can have when trying to convince others he's hood lol

"Moms was a ? that had me at 15, I was conceived in the back of graffiti riddled cheese bus on Crenshaw"

"Daddy wasnt just a triple...but a quintuple OG-G in the hood, nobody ? with me!!"

"My big cousins used to beat me up and it made me tougher"

"I was raised by nuffn but ? (go figure) so capturing the affection of a woman's mind, body and soul came natural to me"

? please, this ? narrative u been runnin wit is just cringeworthy at this point...nuffn wrong with being from a well off family, growing up in Orange County...u went to private school ur whole life and surfed on the weekends stop fronting for strangers smh

The IC's own, real life, Rob Kardashian...word.

Sidenote...? really said ? came out in 82' lol smh.. suggest u go brush up on Boyz N The Hood/South Central or whatever else movies u learned ur lil bit of knowledge of the streets from.

Homie from groove and we had convo so I'm sure homie story is real! ? from the valley don't know things Boss knows . Cuh legit
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Salute (no BawseDeLox) to my nikka Boss!

The main reason I phux w/ Cap is he's been uber consistent from day one, which is the reason I already kinda knew his story by reading his posts from over the years, but obviously I learned more from the interview. Top 5.... shiiiit, easily top 3 funniest/realist posters on this site. Btw, I had no idea you listened to Mase. lol "Harlem World" was lowkey one of the best hip hop albums of its era and part of the soundtrack of my high school years.

I know you ain't bringin' yo heat hatin' ass to Atlanta (it's 85 degrees in October, smh) no time soon, so the next time I pull up in Vegas, I'ma give u a REAL heads up (unlike last time) and it's bottles on me!

And oh yeah, almost forgot!........

2nxtulnwtj1r.jpg

hahaha *tips hat* salute myG..

but u right i do hate Atlanta wit a passion BECAUSE of the heat.. but i aint been in a coupme yrs so im due because my girl’s people are out there and its only so many times i can “be busy” when she goes. lmao.. so u may be gettin hit up by me when im out there..

and when u in Vegas imma make it a point to pull up..

and imma take u to where the ? at.
    them ? FREE! :joy: :joy:
  • CapitalB
    Options
    I would say the often used "didn't read" BS...but I did, read from beginning to end...tho I wish I hadn't *facepalm*

? had the most recycled, cliche, stereotypical upbringing a dude can have when trying to convince others he's hood lol

"Moms was a ? that had me at 15, I was conceived in the back of graffiti riddled cheese bus on Crenshaw"

"Daddy wasnt just a triple...but a quintuple OG-G in the hood, nobody ? with me!!"

"I was raised by nuffn but ? (go figure) so capturing the affection of a woman's mind, body and soul came natural to me"

? please, this ? narrative u been runnin wit is just cringeworthy at this point...nuffn wrong with being from a well off family, growing up in Orange County...u went to private school ur whole life and surfed on the weekends stop fronting for strangers smh

Sidenote...? really said ? came out in 82' lol smh.. suggest u go brush up on Boyz N The Hood/South Central or whatever else movies u learned ur lil bit of knowledge of the streets from.

Homie from groove and we had convo so I'm sure homie story is real! ? from the valley don't know things Boss knows . Cuh legit

dont that ? ..
    that ? been banned forever. probably got his alerts ser to whenever my name is mentioned..

? logged on read the thread in its entirety.. created an email.. and created an account jus to come be apart of the situation.. that ? loves me but hate i wont recognize him as a legitimate son. lmmfao

nobody believes him..
    we jus laugh at him.

we dont call him ChasinMenz for no reason..
    i was the first ? he chased around the IC lookin for male attention and acceptance. lmmfao
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you and lem need to hold dual interview sessions
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    ? you live in vegas and you hate atlanta because of the heat? My cousin was out there and said the heat shortened his temper it was so hot.

ill take dry heat over humidity ANY DAY!

only a tourist go be in Vegas walkin miles on the strip in 100+ temperatures like a ? .. locals we dont come out til the sun go down..

even if we are out in the day its ways to hide from the heat.. simple shaded area will knock off 20+ degrees..

that humidity tho!?
    nah.. ? THAT!!

and real ? its only hot in Vegas 3 months out the yr.. cold as ? another 3.. and bomb as ? the other 6..

right now 80 degrees no humidity..
    ? is beautiful outside.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    you and lem need to hold dual interview sessions

NO! lmmfao
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

dont that ? ..
    that ? been banned forever. probably got his alerts ser to whenever my name is mentioned..

? logged on read the thread in its entirety.. created an email.. and created an account jus to come be apart of the situation.. that ? loves me but hate i wont recognize him as a legitimate son. lmmfao

nobody believes him..
    we jus laugh at him.

i was the first ? he chased around the IC lookin for male attention and acceptance. lmmfao

I'm actually surprised you didn't hit'em w/ the gratuitous.......

"? out my thread ? !" lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

dont that ? ..

nobody believes him..
    we jus laugh at him.

I'm actually surprised you didn't hit'em w/ the gratuitous.......

"? out my thread ? !" lol

he was already banned by time i logged on! hahaha
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    daps to CapB, brother drops knowledge and ether in the same sentence, always reads his posts
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    Nechesh358 wrote: »
    im still tryn to figure out if hes a ? or a jig....

i dont even know what a jig is but im pretty sure i aint that..
    and nah..

i aint a ? either..
    the title dont define me.. and i no longer like to be associated wit the likes..

ok u got me real curious now. plez expand.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    im still tryn to figure out if hes a ? or a jig....

i dont even know what a jig is but im pretty sure i aint that..
    and nah..

i aint a ? either..
    the title dont define me.. and i no longer like to be associated wit the likes..

ok u got me real curious now. plez expand.

whats to explain??
    i mean i do what i do..

but when u hear or read that word what do u think of?
    what connotations come wit that??

none of that describes me or my get down..
    thats about as far as i go into that..
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ? you live in vegas and you hate atlanta because of the heat? My cousin was out there and said the heat shortened his temper it was so hot.

only a tourist go be in Vegas walkin miles on the strip in 100+ temperatures like a ? .. locals we dont come out til the sun go down..

even if we are out in the day its ways to hide from the heat.. simple shaded area will knock off 20+ degrees..

that humidity tho!?
    nah.. ? THAT!!

and real ? its only hot in Vegas 3 months out the yr.. cold as ? another 3.. and bomb as ? the other 6..

? is beautiful outside.[/b

One ? hunnid!!!!!

When ? talk about we spoiled by this Cali weather that's exactly it

I can't ? with none of that sweaty slave weather down south longer than a few days
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • genocidecutter
    edited October 2017
    Options
    People still arguing between dry heat and humidity? heat is heat and heat sucks.
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2017
    Options

that humidity tho!?
    nah.. ? THAT!!

? is beautiful outside.[/b

One ? hunnid!!!!!

When ? talk about we spoiled by this Cali weather that's exactly it

I can't ? with none of that sweaty slave weather down south longer than a few days

swear!!
    i remember growin up back when Cash Money was havin they first run i thought ? was wearin vasaline in they videos..

like “why the ? these ? so shiny!!?”

come to find out them ? was sweatin.

then i took my first trip to Texas for a family reunion..
    first day there its clowdy and ? lookin ugly as ? outside a ? throw on some jeans.

mannnn it was hot as ? !
    mid day jeans all soggy and ? cause my legs sweatin..
    i aint even know yo lega could sweat like that and i played sports! :joy: :joy:

OUTSIDE of the windows all foggy and ? ...

nah..
    u South ? can have that ? .
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Inglewood wack my posts we he fantasizes about a chick with 32a's.
  • CapitalB
    Options

are they perky tho??
    is she beautiful?!

cause Jhene Aiko can have me.. that skinny ? ! lmmfao
    its a Cali thing..
    we into ? wit pretty faces and good hair.

she aint gotta have body..
    she jus cant be fat. haha
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I wack your posts because you follow me around begging for attention like you do with those rubber face build a ? on twitter.

? off ? . Stop defiling this thread with your fuckboyishness. This ain't about you
    zeffstpuk9xe.gif
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ILLBOT wrote: »
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: Sour-Cream

Human beings, viewed as behaving systems, are quite simple.
    Chasin Bundlez

You're pusssyyy...pure...pusssyyy.

Ban just to unban lol...*flexes muscles*...what u thought I was gonna jump for joy and do cartwheels or some ? ?

This ain't 2012, bro, I don't give a single iota of a ? about posting on this mortuary of a forum...word.

Ol pop ? apologize ass ? ...if u gonna ban me then ban me...say it wit ur chest next time...bozo.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ILLBOT wrote: »
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: Sour-Cream

Human beings, viewed as behaving systems, are quite simple.
    Chasin Bundlez

You're pusssyyy...pure...pusssyyy.

Ban just to unban lol...*flexes muscles*...what u thought I was gonna jump for joy and do cartwheels or some ? ?

This ain't 2012, bro, I don't give a single iota of a ? about posting on this mortuary of a forum...word.

Ol pop ? apologize ass ? ...if u gonna ban me then ban me...say it wit ur chest next time...bozo.

? out my thread ? !
  • CapitalB
    Options
    100th post by the way..
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

are they perky tho??
    is she beautiful?!

cause Jhene Aiko can have me.. that skinny ? ! lmmfao
    its a Cali thing..
    we into ? wit pretty faces and good hair.

she aint gotta have body..
    she jus cant be fat. haha

A million cosigns and goats here!