Reason Interview: CapitalB aka BOSSExcellence aka BossBoo

Options

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Lmao damn a @Chasin Benjis sighting? Wow this site really is bout to implode! Aye why he get banned in first place?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint no hate coming from me....but i always knew not to argue with boss...

it aint him i have the problem with.

it was always the legions of ? that will cosign him even when he wrong just to be in his good graces like he was dominic toretto.

never had a problem with the ? who can command that type of following....i always had the problem with them following ass ? ...that talk tough in his shadow.

but then again.....i hate to be outshined if i didnt allow it.

for now...ill allow it.

just jokes.
    just fukking with yall.
    shout out to boss....the ? that made hold down the enter key a legit thing.
    ole dramatic pause ass ?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao damn a @Chasin Benjis siting? Wow this site really is bout to implode! Aye why he get banned in first place?

I haven't seen dude since shmurda got locked up
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao damn a @Chasin Benjis siting? Wow this site really is bout to implode! Aye why he get banned in first place?

@Nah Son here's another entry in the bad spelling thread
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Nah Son here's another entry in the bad spelling thread

w6yRN_s-200x150.gif

You got me...
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt read

you still my nig tho

~daps~
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    didnt read

you still my nig tho

~daps~

dont know to “goat” or “lol”

but good look! haha
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good interview *daps* to my ? Cap haha

shout out to the old night crew

I knew this ? Cap B was serious cuz he literally cataloged his come up while we were all posting

? is crazy how ? been on here almost 10yrs and made progression

I def even used some of this ? 's free game in my own money moves cuz we think similar

waiting to see that blog get popping tho bruh.........make that ? happen! :+1:
  • blakfyahking
    Options

it was always the legions of ? that will cosign him even when he wrong just to be in his good graces

never had a problem with the ? who can command that type of following....i always had the problem with them following ass ? ...that talk tough in his shadow.

^^^haha @ me cosigning this guy again but this is real ?

never really had a problem with ? who show obvious leadership skills

that even goes for other posters with fanbases

but I don't respect follower/wave posters who can't think for themselves and just always go with the flow

the main reason this board is dead is cuz every year this ? gets less and less real and mofos too scared to disagree

but I'm different than u other cats who like to stunt

I'm a quiet money type ? so I'm cool with letting other ? shine while I make my own moves in the background haha

• CapitalB
    Options
    good interview *daps* to my ? Cap haha

shout out to the old night crew

I knew this ? Cap B was serious cuz he literally cataloged his come up while we were all posting

? is crazy how ? been on here almost 10yrs and made progression

I def even used some of this ? 's free game in my own money moves cuz we think similar

waiting to see that blog get popping tho bruh.........make that ? happen! :+1:

mannnn i remember i use to get clowned cause i was livin out of motels and ridin rentals.. pocket full of money tho! lmmfao

every dollar to my name in my jeans and mu’fuckas always had somethin to say.. crazy i was in my mid 20s when i came on here..

after awhile them hatas and nahsayers had to jus shut the ? up.. ? started gettin apartments and houses on they ass then came the cars. lmmfao

i really did grow up on this site and i took heed to alot of criticism and ? helped keep me on my toes.. i do appreciate the iC for that..

and big homie imma have a link for u later today cause im bout to post it.
  • CapitalB
    Options

it was always the legions of ? that will cosign him even when he wrong just to be in his good graces

but I don't respect follower/wave posters who can't think for themselves and just always go with the flow

the main reason this board is dead is cuz every year this ? gets less and less real and mofos too scared to disagree

I'm a quiet money type ? so I'm cool with letting other ? shine while I make my own moves in the background haha

GOATed u for the bolded but the rest i feel different..

yeh YOU may be a leader but any good leader knows they only as good as they followers..
    everyone isnt meant to lead..

there’s so much emphasis on individuality but thats the trap.. they are COLLECTIVELY thinkin and commin up on ways to keep u down.. how the hell u think u go come up?? COLLECTIVELY as well.. but nah.. most have been shamed to be “they own boss” even tho they have one ironically. lmmfao

my moms told me on my 30th birthday ..i still got the video that if imma lead i need to be a good leader.. and if i follow i better follow a good lead.. somethin in those words i gotta go watch the video..

but yeh.. aint nothin wrong wit bein a follower.. especially if ur on a winnin team.. its alot of team me muthafuckas out here aint doin ? lookin down on followers makin moves as a unit..

real ? i aint ? witout those who follow me..
    im jus another ? wit a bunch of ideals and knowledge that cant be applied. lol
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

yeh YOU may be a leader but any good leader knows they only as good as they followers..

there’s so much emphasis on individuality but thats the trap.. they are COLLECTIVELY thinkin and commin up on ways to keep u down.. how the hell u think u go come up?? COLLECTIVELY as well.. but nah.. most have been shamed to be “they own boss” even tho they have one ironically. lmmfao

my moms told me on my 30th birthday ..i still got the video that if imma lead i need to be a good leader.. and if i follow i better follow a good lead.. somethin in those words i gotta go watch the video..

but yeh.. aint nothin wrong wit bein a follower.. especially if ur on a winnin team.. its alot of team me muthafuckas out here aint doin ? lookin down on followers makin moves as a unit..

see bruh this is what made the late night crowd better cuz it was only grown folks discussing real ideas past the surface

I have no issues with followers in general, cuz I believe in order to be a good leader u have to learn how to be a good follower 1st.........hence my previous experience being in the Army..........so I agree about using the power of a collective

but my issue is ? who blindly follow and forget to still think for themselves
    a good follower behind a good leader should realize that team work only makes the dream work if everybody plays their position and contributes

but the problem is now u got a lot of followers who don't think for themselves, or don't contribute, and they end up hero worshiping................. which eventually degrades the leader and ultimately the followers (hence ur point about a leader is only as good as his followers)

using the Army for example it's different being a leader of high ranking SF Soldiers, than instead of being a leader of some PVTs in an unmotivated unit

in SF, regardless of who is the leader everyone in the group is expected to contribute and even check the leader when he ? ups

with the PVTs, it's just like the IC/twitter/instagram/facebook any other social site right now.........a bunch of mofos agreeing and cosigning even if the leader is wrong cuz none of the PVTs are willing/brave enough to challenge the leader to keep him/her on the top of their game

and sadly there are ? who been posting almost 10yrs with us, and still got the same mentality, still doing the same ? , and still comfortable with the lack of progression

we supposed to become more sophisticated as we get older, but u got mofos just going with what's popular with no thoughts of their own

I like to think that mofos like me challenge other leaders and their followers on a regular basis........not being religious but most people understand that iron sharpens iron my ?
  • CapitalB
    Options

see bruh this is what made the late night crowd better cuz it was only grown folks discussing real ideas past the surface

I have no issues with followers in general, cuz I believe in order to be a good leader u have to learn how to be a good follower 1st.........hence my previous experience being in the Army..........so I agree about using the power of a collective

a good follower behind a good leader should realize that team work only makes the dream work if everybody plays their position and contributes

but the problem is now u got a lot of followers who don't think for themselves, or don't contribute, and they end up hero worshiping................. which eventually degrades the leader and ultimately the followers (hence ur point about a leader is only as good as his followers)

using the Army for example it's different being a leader of high ranking SF Soldiers, than instead of being a leader of some PVTs in an unmotivated unit

in SF, regardless of who is the leader everyone in the group is expected to contribute and even check the leader when he ? ups

with the PVTs, it's just like the IC/twitter/instagram/facebook any other social site right now.........a bunch of mofos agreeing and cosigning even if the leader is wrong cuz none of the PVTs are willing/brave enough to challenge the leader to keep him/her on the top of their game

and sadly there are ? who been posting almost 10yrs with us, and still got the same mentality, still doing the same ? , and still comfortable with the lack of progression

we supposed to become more sophisticated as we get older, but u got mofos just going with what's popular with no thoughts of their own

I like to think that mofos like me challenge other leaders and their followers on a regular basis........not being religious but most people understand that iron sharpens iron my ?

its all about balance tho..

everybody aint go have it all..
    u got people who have all the ideas none of the drive..
    and some wit all the drive in the world but no direction..

as a leader ur suppose to play people to their strengths.. not ridicule them for their weaknesses..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

its ok bruh......cosign away. you wont lose cool points.
    i think the line on this site is blurred when it comes to stuntin.

showing a pic aint stuntin
    celebrating an accomplishment aint stuntin.

i think too many people associate how they feel about a person with the pic they post.

thats that hating ? .

if two people post a pic....if they know one person has money an the other doesnt have as much....the one that does its called stuntin....the one that doesnt have much...its called showing a pic.

i think most of us who think outside the box can see what im talking about.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

an see....thats why i fukks with you.

i peep game......thats why i dont say much.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

as a leader ur suppose to play people to their strengths.. not ridicule them for their weaknesses..

real ? .
    i see alot of strength just like i see weakness in alot here and within myself....

• blakfyahking
    Options

@ the bolded I was taught that the strong only help the strong

and the weak are food, or they need to get out of the room/get off the field haha

nah but challenging a ? to critically think or to at least figure out what they bring to the table isn't unreasonable

u getting softer in ur old age bruh, it sounds like u willing to give these kids participation trophies just for showing up :lol:
  • blakfyahking
    Options

its ok bruh......cosign away. you wont lose cool points.
    i think the line on this site is blurred when it comes to stuntin.

showing a pic aint stuntin
    celebrating an accomplishment aint stuntin.

i think too many people associate how they feel about a person with the pic they post.

thats that hating ? .

if two people post a pic....if they know one person has money an the other doesnt have as much....the one that does its called stuntin....the one that doesnt have much...its called showing a pic.

i think most of us who think outside the box can see what im talking about.

indeed......I can dig it

I'm a critic, but never a hater haha

I can disagree with someone, but I can also congratulate when I see a ? winning

I can def cosign that people associate their feelings about a poster more than they really absorb the content of that person's post...................hence I'm generally an outsider now cuz I don't relate to this new group who is way too sensitive IMO..........? get mad at u now and put u on a "blocked" list

my thing is that the style now is to shoot subliminals and press buttons vs getting directly at ?

I don't ever post pics to get at ? unless they shoot 1st...........that's how me an u got into it in the 1st place
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Powerful posts in this thread even if i don't agree with all of it.

Salute... This the kinda ? i enjoy reading
  • CapitalB
    Options

and the weak are food, or they need to get out of the room/get off the field haha

nah but challenging a ? to critically think or to at least figure out what they bring to the table isn't unreasonable

u getting softer in ur old age bruh, it sounds like u willing to give these kids participation trophies just for showing up :lol:

smmfh..
    its not my age..
    its my damn daughter! hahaha

this bein a daddy havin a girl ? makin me more compassionate! smmfh

i encourage critical thought tho..
    but its not a necessity.. i do enough thinkin for my team.. and i think im smarter than everyone anyway! hahaha

if ur not a good thinker imma need u to atleast be a great listener.. cause aint nothin worse then a muthafucka who shouldnt be thinkin..

when u got to move as a unit u need to be of the same mind.. not a bunch if individuals or second guessers..

a muthafucka around me who thinks too much imma send on they way..
    Alpha Male ? .

go start yo own pack and good luck to u so long as we aint huntin in the same territory.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Old ? 's union in here I see

yep..
    so grab a seat...

u know u got bad hips! hahahaa
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

And when old ? kick knowledge, sit yo young ass back and absorb the ? so and stop thinking like you know everything

We been your age before you ain't been ours little ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

smmfh..
    its not my age..
    its my damn daughter! hahaha

this bein a daddy havin a girl ? makin me more compassionate! smmfh

i encourage critical thought tho..
    but its not a necessity.. i do enough thinkin for my team.. and i think im smarter than everyone anyway! hahaha

if ur not a good thinker imma need u to atleast be a great listener.. cause aint nothin worse then a muthafucka who shouldnt be thinkin..

when u got to move as a unit u need to be of the same mind.. not a bunch if individuals or second guessers..

a muthafucka around me who thinks too much imma send on they way..
    Alpha Male ? .

go start yo own pack and good luck to u so long as we aint huntin in the same territory.

yo this is soooo fukked up.....lmao

this ? is stolen with no royalties
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

And when old ? kick knowledge, sit yo young ass back and absorb the ? so and stop thinking like you know everything

We been your age before you ain't been ours little ? .

Little ? ? Smack yourself b and take some bass out of your keyboard.

Also I'm older than @CapitalB and I was joking he know that.
    Then ? yo old ass ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options