Reason Interview: CapitalB aka BOSSExcellence aka BossBoo

Options
12346»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    I ain’t read all this ? yet but I goated each post off the strength of that ? Cap

7 years strong the ? been keeping it 100 and I don’t expect to change with an interview.

Back 10 or 11, can’t remember which, there was a thread where the ladies was giving Du a real motherly intervention. At the time I was a Du Stan like most of GNS *Du needs an interview also @5th letter* and was like nah his situation ain’t that bad. Then Cap showed up like a father from a long day at work seeing his only son getting cooking advice fro his aunties. Completely viserated him in front of the whole house. Dropped so much knowledge and ether I thought for sure Du was gonna pull up to his crib lol

Anyways, dope poster and he ain’t missed a step yet. Hopefully there’s some gems sprinkled throughout that ? pick up on and apply outside this internet ?

Link to this ?
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I first started posting here I remember a religion thread and I thought him and @imgoingtoheavenru? Were aliases cuz no way a ? and a preacher on the internet arguing over religion

Dope poster
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I first started posting here I remember a religion thread and I thought him and @imgoingtoheavenru? Were aliases cuz no way a ? and a preacher on the internet arguing over religion

Dope poster

lol we use to go at it..
    and funny ? .. we actually linked up in San Diego..

taught that ? how to play chess and he tried to give me candy to give to my girl i told that buff ass ? “? outta here wit that ? !” hahaha we been cool ever since.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    an yeh.. @Cain is EVERYBODY’S uncle in this muthafucka wit his old decrepit ass! :joy: :joy: