Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Back on topic:

Weinstiens wife is being let off the hook...she knew

Of course she did

And now she's all in shock and awe.

Like she didn't know her husband is a creep

same ? if trump gets impeached Melania gonna walk away like she aint know ? and he wasn't a creep
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember that dude Joseph Fritzl who kept his daughter locked in the basement for 30 years and had kids with her.

The wife said she didn't know and was left of the hook.

Smh so she never went down in the basement in 30 years? She never wondered where her daughter went?

if i remember correctly he told everyone she joined a cult

but she was kept in a secret cellar in the basement
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She hit that eject button bc everone knows now..and her money train is out of gas
  • Copper
    Options
    Remember that dude Joseph Fritzl who kept his daughter locked in the basement for 30 years and had kids with her.

Smh so she never went down in the basement in 30 years? She never wondered where her daughter went?

Or the Canadian woman who helped her bf kidnap, ? and ? women (including her sister) and got a few years and probation
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or the Canadian woman who helped her bf kidnap, ? and ? women (including her sister) and got a few years and probation

She was even allowed to work with children.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options

That was Karla homolka. That was a lil different because he did have history of abusing her so the just believed her. It wasn't until they had given her the plea deal that the police found his hidden ? tapes that showed she was a willing and often eager participant. I guess they couldn't go back on the deal legally

Even crazier, after she got out of jail, she married her Jamaican lawyer's brother and had kids with him. She currently lives in Quebec where recently the school her kids go to got into a lot of trouble for letting her volunteer there without informing the parents. It's a sick story all around
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feminists havn a field day on twitter

tenor.gif
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Where is the article calling white men terrorists?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this ? for money goin on an im broke :'(
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So everybody is getting ? in Hollywood???
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

not if you can run for the door fast enough i guess
    6.gif
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MG.

? .

TOW.

Y'all keep laughing....these muhfucks ain't no more.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or they're willingly busting it open.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fake outrage. War on men. I didnt know it was a crime to want to ? a woman you are attracted to. Every man on this board would do the same thing if given the wealth, power and access. Aint nothing free in this world these women knew what time it was meeting a man alone in hotels. If i give you fortune and fame you ? right you ? and sucking me aint no other way around it

What always ? my head up about these outraged women. 99% promote themselves sexually and talk about sex to press and social media all day. They are the first women in line to watch or act in that 50 shades ? that promote abuse talking about they want a dominant man. If harvey was over 6'6 and had flat abs, moderately attractive they would say he is playboy and dashing and this wouldnt be an issue. Like someone posted earlier why should a man be worried about the guilt of another woman giving her ? away. Yall know i love tricking but that some SIMP ass ? i wouldnt even do.

The only reason why this is in the news because some beta male is mad harvey literally ? everyone in hollywood before everyone else. Harvey hitting ? like unreleased jordans. He gave no ? about who she was he shot his shot when he shot it. No beating around the bush. He was living life like a bang bros film. I know he got stories for eternity to tell. ? deep down wish they had a body count deep and marquee filled as his. Like i said jealousy
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Fake outrage. War on men. I didnt know it was a crime to want to ? a woman you are attracted to. Every man on this board would do the same thing if given the wealth, power and access. Aint nothing free in this world these women knew what time it was meeting a man alone in hotels. If i give you fortune and fame you ? right you ? and sucking me aint no other way around it

What always ? my head up about these outraged women. 99% promote themselves sexually and talk about sex to press and social media all day. They are the first women in line to watch or act in that 50 shades ? that promote abuse talking about they want a dominant man. If harvey was over 6'6 and had flat abs, moderately attractive they would say he is playboy and dashing and this wouldnt be an issue. Like someone posted earlier why should a man be worried about the guilt of another woman giving her ? away. Yall know i love tricking but that some SIMP ass ? i wouldnt even do.

The only reason why this is in the news because some beta male is mad harvey literally ? everyone in hollywood before everyone else. Harvey hitting ? like unreleased jordans. He gave no ? about who she was he shot his shot when he shot it. No beating around the bush. He was living life like a bang bros film. I know he got stories for eternity to tell. ? deep down wish they had a body count deep and marquee filled as his. Like i said jealousy

It's illegal to pressure a woman for sex for a job you dumb ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To any fellow men reading this as a message we are under attack feminist movement caused by ? lesbians fat hoes are attacking us because we went to have sex and broads the only sexy ones though These Hoes have attached themselves to movements to attack us bad very bad but I know one thing we will not fall
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »

Your a whole ? if you think that white devil predetor Jabba the hut in the face ass ? was pulling world class ? of off charm

You sound like Lindsay Lohan you dumb ? your a grown ass man sounding like a washed up Caucasian succubus ?

He was out here trapping ? and making them watch him ? in plants his whole style was rappey as ? because he was indeed a ? you stupid ? if be ads putt was pulling ? like this he would have issues also
  • Copper
    Options
    Kai wrote: »

That was Karla homolka. That was a lil different because he did have history of abusing her so the just believed her. It wasn't until they had given her the plea deal that the police found his hidden ? tapes that showed she was a willing and often eager participant. I guess they couldn't go back on the deal legally

Even crazier, after she got out of jail, she married her Jamaican lawyer's brother and had kids with him. She currently lives in Quebec where recently the school her kids go to got into a lot of trouble for letting her volunteer there without informing the parents. It's a sick story all around

I hear you but I was referring to the the assumption of her innocence and ignorance to the perverted ? her husband was doing.

If a man has been committing crimes for years and is married I would assume his wife is an accomplice or has knowledge of it in the least until proven otherwise
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeh..
    bring back the “wtf” button IMMEDIATELY!