Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    an even the UK thinking of pressing charges.....

but cosby?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Rae Dawn Chong (cute chick from Commando and Tommy Chong's daughter) went in on Steven Seagal:

https://m.facebook.com/raedawn.chong.71/posts/836412629849943

Brett Ratner too:

https://m.facebook.com/raedawn.chong.71/posts/836703899820816
  • Broddie
    edited October 2017
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    iv been skimmin through the thread and i see where some are ready to give Steven Spielberg and some other producers/ directors passes if anything ever come out wit them but Cosby cant get the benefit of our doubt!!?

this the ? i be talkin about.

I still watch Let's Do It Again as much as possible. It's a GOAT movie but ? Cos as a man. He lost my respect as a fan and as a man. However if I could still watch Mel Gibson movies I certainly can still watch Cosby Show and A Different World reruns.
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    iv been skimmin through the thread and i see where some are ready to give Steven Spielberg and some other producers/ directors passes if anything ever come out wit them but Cosby cant get the benefit of our doubt!!?

I still watch Let's Do It Again as much as possible. It's a GOAT movie but ? Cos as a man. He lost my respect as a fan and as a man. However if I could still watch Mel Gibson movies I certainly can still watch Cosby Show and A Different World reruns.

Let's Do it Again, A Piece Of The Action, Uptown Saturday Night....classics, got me feelin nostalgic over here
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these actor/actresses comin out the work throwing dirt on eachother is mad entertaining

giphy.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rae Dawn Chong (cute chick from Commando and Tommy Chong's daughter) went in on Steven Seagal:

Brett Ratner too:

Ironically those were the roles she played in movies.. i wish someone would have put a bullet to these cats.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Brett Ratner too:

rae dawn chong?

the chick from beat street?
  • Broddie
    Options

Brett Ratner too:

rae dawn chong?

the chick from beat street?

Yeah.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy Chongs daughter
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    SMH. All this will just blow over by month's end. The media demanded Bill Cosby be arrested, put on trial and get taken off the streets. They demonized and manipulated the allegations to the point where black people actually bought into it. Once again a case where they needed our support but they would never support us. Old Harv is never going to be arrested and fingerprinted. Nobody is trying to end his freedom. He can freely walk the streets, travel abroad, do anything he wants. Meanwhile Bill Cosby is on arraignment and facing a second trial for some charges without a shred of proof.

The "well they allow it so we should too" mentality is not a good one. Using white folks morality to measure your own is never good
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol harvey aint even tryin to go to rehab homie making jokes and sayin hes gonna be ready for a comeback next year smh
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol harvey aint even tryin to go to rehab homie making jokes and sayin hes gonna be ready for a comeback next year smh

lol harvey's been making movies for decades, so he knows what appeals to the masses big time.

he's probably thinking of his character arc right now........"Harvey Weinstein: big exec, flaws exposed, shows redemption, comeback kid in a year's time!"

herosjourney.gif

I wonder who will be his "mentor" on his hero's journey?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Harvey Weinstein's Wife Georgina Chapman Is Leaving Him: 'My Heart Breaks for All the Women Who Have Suffered'

http://people.com/movies/harvey-weinstein-wife-georgina-chapman-separating/

harvey-weinstein-georgina-chapman.jpg

BY MARY GREEN AND JODI GUGLIELMI•@JODIGUG3

POSTED ON OCTOBER 10, 2017 AT 6:49PM EDT

rvey Weinstein’s wife, Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman, is leaving him — as more women continue to step forward to accuse the movie mogul of decades of sexual harassment and assault.

Weinstein, 65, and Chapman, 41, married in 2007 and have two children together — India Pearl, 7, and Dashiell Max Robert, 4.

“My heart breaks for all the women who have suffered tremendous pain because of these unforgivable actions. I have chosen to leave my husband. Caring for my young children is my first priority and I ask the media for privacy at this time,” Chapman says in a statement to PEOPLE.

This is ? . She had to know about the way he got down. Cmon now. This ? been putting in ? work for 30 years, everyone in the industry knew - you mean to tell me she ain't know? FOH. It's all coming out now so she can escape freely and take half.

of course she knew.....

you think a lot of these industry parties aren't just sex parties? He was probably bringing women by the half dozen to the crib to smash while she was sitting on the side sipping a cocktail and flicking through a fashion magazine.

Power watchers: remember when simon stern brought ghost to that sex party and his wife was on the sidelines? that ain't fiction lol

Now that he's finally caught up and he's no longer the IT guy, she's cashing out like a true gold digging hoe!

Katt ? Chronicles

"All ? be ? in Hollywood, you never ? expect it.

They be having these big-ass mansion parties.

In the mansion party, the whole mansion is a party, and then it’s a separate party in the little rooms.

I ain’t been famous that ? long.

I’m excited than a ? to be at the mansion party.

You be looking at all the ? rooms, and you ? around and look in the wrong room and ? .

“? come here. Come here. Is that two ? kissing? Is one of them ? Professor Oglevee? He came out the closet. He came out the closet. Oh my ? !”

Shut the ? door."

Lmao @ professor oglevee

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Cosby is a scumbag , so is Weinstein. I dont quite understand why yall make it like you have to choose and like both havent been exposed and being criticised?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Cosby is a scumbag , so is Weinstein. I dont quite understand why yall make it like you have to choose and like both havent been exposed and being criticised?

but heres the thing.....

cosby admitted to give these chicks the drugs....with them knowing. most of these chicks knew what it was. they waited years.
    some of them was at the playboy mansion...but nothing came at heff about it...only cosby.
    these chicks coming to his crib...an meeting him in foreign locations.

keeping it 100.....these chicks knew what it was.
    i think most of them didnt get that shot at stardom an mad they gave up the ass.

how you gonna recall how things happened the night you was drugged an passed out?

this wienstien dude.... everybody knew what he was doing.
    everyone...they joke about it.
    an nothing.
    even now....with all these women coming out 2 dozen so far....not including some men.
    he still on some untouchable ? say he will get help an make a come back.

really ? ?

cosby was supposed to have a closed case for him admitting to giving chicks drugs....they breaking laws just to get him.

an this white dude...got audio proof from two years ago an nothing?
    it was a police sting.....an yet nothing?

what that tell you?

so you still on cosby being the scumbag.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cuz niggaa are ? ... don't hold white folk to the same venom we do our own.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

cuz niggaa are ? ... don't hold white folk to the same venom we do our own.

What black ppl is ? with Harvey Weinstein? We waiting to see if white ppl end his ? like they did cosby. They doing it in court of public opinion but will they do it where it matters?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cosby had the benefit of the doubt. I was riding with him like everyone else I knew. For the most part, the black community always protects our own.

1 by 1 women were attacking him.

Then he had 20 women accusing of ? . I'm like wtf, maybe there is a fire with all this smoke.

THEN he had 50 women accusing him of ? .
    At that point I'm like got damn. Are these women piling or was this ? a monster?

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's just as easy to believe that it was a case of piling on vs him being some kind of monster. The media put the bad black boogeyman narrative out there. Before and during his trial CNN led off every hour with interviews with the latest "victim". They heaped on praise at how brave they were for having the strength to come forward (after 40 years). They ran special after special demonizing the man. Gloria Alred stood gleefully behind every victim she could sign up, including nut job Janice Dickenson. They all told the public, especially the black community, that not only was Bill Cosby a bad man with no regard for white womanhood, he must be imprisoned for the rest of his life so that they could once again feel safe. The coverage was relentless and deliberate. They made sure charges were filed ONE day before the statute of limitations ran out. They wanted (and still do) his blood. Weinstein is not being hounded. He walks free. His public shaming is a joke. There is absolutely no evidence that Bill Cosby did anything unless you call a white woman's tears proof.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Cosby had the benefit of the doubt. I was riding with him like everyone else I knew. For the most part, the black community always protects our own.

1 by 1 women were attacking him.

Then he had 20 women accusing of ? . I'm like wtf, maybe there is a fire with all this smoke.

THEN he had 50 women accusing him of ? .
    At that point I'm like got damn. Are these women piling or was this ? a monster?

I gave cosby the benefit of the doubt to the extent that we really don't know what happened. Giving somebody you wana smash drugs and alcohol in the 60s/70s was a party...plus you had so many drugs you remember exactly what happened 20+ years later? Like.....It's not a blur? Lol

Now it's very possible he took it too far with some of the women....and there's the weird allegations like him forcing his ? in somebody mouth and ? ...that's foul if true.