Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    All this outrage and its a ? happily and willfully busting it open on a cast couch right now!!

That ? ain't going to ever end. People are always going to be willing to trade sex for something that they want.

Only thing ? up about it is when these people prey on kids.

A grown person who CHOOSES to ? and suck for movie roles made a conscious decision that movie fame and money is worth more to them than their dignity.

Why the ? should I care more about their dignity than they do?

Im not trying to defend or condemn the women. And im not saying life is fair for everyone.

But you missing the point bruh. Hollywood has a culture where it is expected that women gotta ? and suck for a role. Almost all of them do it, and they understand and accept it.

That is the issue. Instead of being merit based and based on talent and skilled, all of that becomes secondary and it comes down too does she want it enough to suck this ? .

That culture shouldnt exist in any aspect of life. That culture does exist though, everywhere, even outside of hollywood, and not just gender based, its also race and religion based. Basically, if you arent a white chrisrian male, you have faced this in some form or another.

To put the blame solely on women for this completely missed the point.

Where did I put anything solely on women?

The bold is the only thing you said that is worth a damn. They understand it and accept it.

So like I said they are making the conscious decision to suck and ? . They don't have to but are willing to in order to get what they want.

A hoe suck and ? for money, they sucking and ? for movie roles and money.

I ain't crying for grown people who willing to put a price on ? they shouldn't.

You are and I have no problems with that. Just some ? I ain't going to do.

They need to live with their choices IMO. That ? ain't a forced ? situation. Its more a quid pro quo from what I'm seeing.

Why is this not looked as a old man tricking off on a young ? ?

Old wants to ? a young ? offers money, clothes, cars, purses or movie roles.

Young ? wants money, clothes, cars, purses and to act in movies.

Old man makes offer to provide all that ? and the young ? accepts knowing what comes with it.

Why should I care?

? ain't nothing but a different form of tricking.

some of these women say they were touched, propositioned or put into an inappropriate position without their consent.... and, for good reason, fearful of being blackballed if they told

it's no different then being sexually harassed on ur job

and the women who did turn down his advances or report him were either dismissed or treated as outcasts

everyone should care because allowing these executives to get away with this only empowers/emboldens them and others within the industry who may also prey on young ppl, children who want fame and money

I don't know what reading comprehension problems some of yall have just because a person doesn't just fall in line with the outrage train of thought some of the media want people to have.

I'll repeat it again.

I don't care or have empathy for any man or woman who consciously chose to ? and suck for a movie role.

I'll repeat again.

I do have empathy and care about those people who were forced, ? or kids who have been violated.

As usual you taking ? I never said and just replying and talking to be talking.

Either address what I say or don't reply based off what you assuming I'm saying. If I didn't type it then don't attribute it to me.

lol

per usual

you made an irrelevant, dismissive comment

All this outrage and its a ? happily and willfully busting it open on a cast couch right now!!

and i like others responded accordingly

*shrugs*

No I spoke on something specific. Which is exactly what you quoted.

You like you always do speak about ? that I never commented on.

I spoke specifically about the people who make a conscious decision to ? and suck for a movie role.

You and those others chose to speak on some ? I never talked about to try and make a point regarding my comment.

That ? is dumb as ? and you continually do it. Which I always say you talking to be talking and typing just to be typing.

Like I said either address what I typed and only what I typed or don't quote my ? to bring up some ? that I never said and act like I'm saying some ? I never said.

That's sucka ? .

yes you spoke specifically about the people who make a conscious decision to ? and suck for a movie role

but that is not why ppl are outraged and bashing weinstein as ur comment suggests

if that was not ur intent ...cool... ur bad

otherwise i don't see the relevance

*shrugs*

End of discussion.
    tenor.gif

yea

ur bad bruh

its ok lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so will yall support his movies while playing rkelly in the background?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? ain't going to ever end. People are always going to be willing to trade sex for something that they want.

A grown person who CHOOSES to ? and suck for movie roles made a conscious decision that movie fame and money is worth more to them than their dignity.

Im not trying to defend or condemn the women. And im not saying life is fair for everyone.

But you missing the point bruh. Hollywood has a culture where it is expected that women gotta ? and suck for a role. Almost all of them do it, and they understand and accept it.

That is the issue. Instead of being merit based and based on talent and skilled, all of that becomes secondary and it comes down too does she want it enough to suck this ? .

That culture shouldnt exist in any aspect of life. That culture does exist though, everywhere, even outside of hollywood, and not just gender based, its also race and religion based. Basically, if you arent a white chrisrian male, you have faced this in some form or another.

The bold is the only thing you said that is worth a damn. They understand it and accept it.

So like I said they are making the conscious decision to suck and ? . They don't have to but are willing to in order to get what they want.

They need to live with their choices IMO. That ? ain't a forced ? situation. Its more a quid pro quo from what I'm seeing.

Old man makes offer to provide all that ? and the young ? accepts knowing what comes with it.

Why should I care?

some of these women say they were touched, propositioned or put into an inappropriate position without their consent.... and, for good reason, fearful of being blackballed if they told

and the women who did turn down his advances or report him were either dismissed or treated as outcasts

everyone should care because allowing these executives to get away with this only empowers/emboldens them and others within the industry who may also prey on young ppl, children who want fame and money

I don't know what reading comprehension problems some of yall have just because a person doesn't just fall in line with the outrage train of thought some of the media want people to have.

I'll repeat it again.

I don't care or have empathy for any man or woman who consciously chose to ? and suck for a movie role.

I'll repeat again.

I do have empathy and care about those people who were forced, ? or kids who have been violated.

Either address what I say or don't reply based off what you assuming I'm saying. If I didn't type it then don't attribute it to me.

lol

per usual

*shrugs*

I spoke specifically about the people who make a conscious decision to ? and suck for a movie role.

You and those others chose to speak on some ? I never talked about to try and make a point regarding my comment.

That ? is dumb as ? and you continually do it. Which I always say you talking to be talking and typing just to be typing.

Like I said either address what I typed and only what I typed or don't quote my ? to bring up some ? that I never said and act like I'm saying some ? I never said.

That's sucka ? .

yes you spoke specifically about the people who make a conscious decision to ? and suck for a movie role

but that is not why ppl are outraged and bashing weinstein as ur comment suggests

*shrugs*

End of discussion.
    tenor.gif

yea

ur bad bruh

its ok lol

b6af3726917e70b240333d83ba6d90d2--charlie-brown-teacher-silly-putty.jpg
    tenor.gif

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

Why should I care?

I'll repeat it again.

I'll repeat again.

lol

per usual

*shrugs*

That's sucka ? .

*shrugs*

End of discussion.
    tenor.gif

yea

ur bad bruh

its ok lol

tenor.gif

just trying to help u out

i only do it ? i care luv
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Kate Beckinsale is a trash actress she needs to get the ? on with that talk about hurtin my career...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why should I care?

I'll repeat it again.

I'll repeat again.

lol

per usual

*shrugs*

That's sucka ? .

*shrugs*

End of discussion.
    tenor.gif

yea

ur bad bruh

its ok lol

tenor.gif

i only do it ? i care lu
    v

c0a38bcf510317cb91336ea07c7d0fe9ecbd9761_hq.gif
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Kate Beckinsale is a trash actress she needs to get the ? on with that talk about hurtin my career...

lol

no love for underworld?
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

Why should I care?

I'll repeat it again.

I'll repeat again.

lol

per usual

*shrugs*

That's sucka ? .

*shrugs*

End of discussion.
    tenor.gif

yea

ur bad bruh

its ok lol

tenor.gif

i only do it ? i care lu
    v

c0a38bcf510317cb91336ea07c7d0fe9ecbd9761_hq.gif

how's ur day going?

working?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

lol

no love for underworld?

no
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

no love for underworld?

That entire series is wack af
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

lol

no love for underworld?

That entire series is wack af

i haven't watched the first movie since high school but i thought it was dope

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You also think titangraphs are cool
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited October 2017
    Options

lol

when appropriate

i like to read and write *shrugs*

and it makes the day go by faster
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

when appropriate

Having a job will do that also...
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    @northside7 has said Land Before Time is trash... Now ET is trash...

Im about to ban u for a week

You can add the never-ending story to the list.

Your childhood must have sucked

Who doesn't like he Never Ending Story ????

FALKOORRRE!!!!

Nah. My childhood was Live af.

Give me karate kid, Tmnt (goat), and transformers, over those three movies.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I remember one summer at daycare they had us watched those three movies smdh. ? boring as ? .

That ? was cruel and unusual punishment.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i'll smashed tho she look like a freak who will keep it on the low i bet she got smashed by harvey and he never called her back now she mad lol
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    She says she was invited to the Savoy Hotel for a meeting with Weinstein but was told to go to his room upon arrival.

“He opened the door in his bathrobe. I was incredibly naive and young and it did not cross my mind that this older, unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him," she wrote. "After declining alcohol and announcing that I had school in the morning I left, uneasy but unscathed.”
    The plot thickens as she describes an occasion years later in which Weinstein asked her if he had tried anything when they first met.
    “I realized he couldn’t remember if he had assaulted me or not,” she wrote.
    Beckinsale says that she rejected him professionally for many years, which often resulted in verbal tirades from Weinstein. She claims he would scream at her, call her a “c--t” and make threats. He allegedly would “laughingly” tell people that she loved to say “no” to him

giphy.gif

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

lol

when appropriate

Having a job will do that also...

try having a job with a lot of downtime