Options

Comments

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    All this outrage and its a ? happily and willfully busting it open on a cast couch right now!!

That ? ain't going to ever end. People are always going to be willing to trade sex for something that they want.

Only thing ? up about it is when these people prey on kids.

A grown person who CHOOSES to ? and suck for movie roles made a conscious decision that movie fame and money is worth more to them than their dignity.

Why the ? should I care more about their dignity than they do?

Im not trying to defend or condemn the women. And im not saying life is fair for everyone.

But you missing the point bruh. Hollywood has a culture where it is expected that women gotta ? and suck for a role. Almost all of them do it, and they understand and accept it.

That is the issue. Instead of being merit based and based on talent and skilled, all of that becomes secondary and it comes down too does she want it enough to suck this ? .

That culture shouldnt exist in any aspect of life. That culture does exist though, everywhere, even outside of hollywood, and not just gender based, its also race and religion based. Basically, if you arent a white chrisrian male, you have faced this in some form or another.

To put the blame solely on women for this completely missed the point.

Where did I put anything solely on women?

The bold is the only thing you said that is worth a damn. They understand it and accept it.

So like I said they are making the conscious decision to suck and ? . They don't have to but are willing to in order to get what they want.

A hoe suck and ? for money, they sucking and ? for movie roles and money.

I ain't crying for grown people who willing to put a price on ? they shouldn't.

You are and I have no problems with that. Just some ? I ain't going to do.

They need to live with their choices IMO. That ? ain't a forced ? situation. Its more a quid pro quo from what I'm seeing.

Why is this not looked as a old man tricking off on a young ? ?

Old wants to ? a young ? offers money, clothes, cars, purses or movie roles.

Young ? wants money, clothes, cars, purses and to act in movies.

Old man makes offer to provide all that ? and the young ? accepts knowing what comes with it.

Why should I care?

? ain't nothing but a different form of tricking.

some of these women say they were touched, propositioned or put into an inappropriate position without their consent.... and, for good reason, fearful of being blackballed if they told

it's no different then being sexually harassed on ur job

and the women who did turn down his advances or report him were either dismissed or treated as outcasts

everyone should care because allowing these executives to get away with this only empowers/emboldens them and others within the industry who may also prey on young ppl, children who want fame and money
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    ET wasn't trash. There should be a question mark after that first sentence.

My opinion stands.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @northside7 has said Land Before Time is trash... Now ET is trash...

Im about to ban u for a week
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

You can add the never-ending story to the list.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    All this outrage and its a ? happily and willfully busting it open on a cast couch right now!!

That ? ain't going to ever end. People are always going to be willing to trade sex for something that they want.

A grown person who CHOOSES to ? and suck for movie roles made a conscious decision that movie fame and money is worth more to them than their dignity.

Im not trying to defend or condemn the women. And im not saying life is fair for everyone.

But you missing the point bruh. Hollywood has a culture where it is expected that women gotta ? and suck for a role. Almost all of them do it, and they understand and accept it.

That is the issue. Instead of being merit based and based on talent and skilled, all of that becomes secondary and it comes down too does she want it enough to suck this ? .

That culture shouldnt exist in any aspect of life. That culture does exist though, everywhere, even outside of hollywood, and not just gender based, its also race and religion based. Basically, if you arent a white chrisrian male, you have faced this in some form or another.

The bold is the only thing you said that is worth a damn. They understand it and accept it.

So like I said they are making the conscious decision to suck and ? . They don't have to but are willing to in order to get what they want.

They need to live with their choices IMO. That ? ain't a forced ? situation. Its more a quid pro quo from what I'm seeing.

Old man makes offer to provide all that ? and the young ? accepts knowing what comes with it.

Why should I care?

some of these women say they were touched, propositioned or put into an inappropriate position without their consent.... and, for good reason, fearful of being blackballed if they told

and the women who did turn down his advances or report him were either dismissed or treated as outcasts

everyone should care because allowing these executives to get away with this only empowers/emboldens them and others within the industry who may also prey on young ppl, children who want fame and money

I don't know what reading comprehension problems some of yall have just because a person doesn't just fall in line with the outrage train of thought some of the media want people to have.

I'll repeat it again.

I don't care or have empathy for any man or woman who consciously chose to ? and suck for a movie role.

I'll repeat again.

I do have empathy and care about those people who were forced, ? or kids who have been violated.

As usual you taking ? I never said and just replying and talking to be talking.

Either address what I say or don't reply based off what you assuming I'm saying. If I didn't type it then don't attribute it to me.
  • D. Morgan
    edited October 2017
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

leo_2.gif?ixlib=php-1.1.0

LLS for this is funny as hell

Falkor must be your homie!!
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You speak ill of littlefoot again there is gonna be some furniture moving
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kai wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    she said he touched her yesterday but she still back the next day

She was there thru the cops to set him up for the wire tap ? . Do some of y'all just not pay attention or does the slime ball deep inside just want to automatically defend your fellow sleaze ball?

ok you can chill....it was an honest question.
    all the name calling aint necessary
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    she said he touched her yesterday but she still back the next day

She was there thru the cops to set him up for the wire tap ? . Do some of y'all just not pay attention or does the slime ball deep inside just want to automatically want to defend your fellow sleaze ball?

I think 2Stepz is legit stupid.

He was def in special ed classes

? ...stop cosigning for a smile.
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Flagged
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

Your childhood must have sucked

Who doesn't like he Never Ending Story ????

FALKOORRRE!!!!
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I just want a list of the actresses that said yes so I can make sense of some of these ? films and sequels...

*looks at jennifer lawrence*

Distributed by the Weinstein Company
    Silver_Linings_Playbook_Poster.jpg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

Your childhood must have sucked

Who doesn't like he Never Ending Story ????

FALKOORRRE!!!!

i never seen the whole thing.

i just remember a big ass dog
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

Why should I care?

I don't know what reading comprehension problems some of yall have just because a person doesn't just fall in line with the outrage train of thought some of the media want people to have.

I'll repeat it again.

I don't care or have empathy for any man or woman who consciously chose to ? and suck for a movie role.

I'll repeat again.

I do have empathy and care about those people who were forced, ? or kids who have been violated.

Either address what I say or don't reply based off what you assuming I'm saying. If I didn't type it then don't attribute it to me.

lol

per usual

you made an irrelevant, dismissive comment

and i like others responded accordingly

*shrugs*
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Why should I care?

I'll repeat it again.

I'll repeat again.

lol

per usual

*shrugs*

No I spoke on something specific. Which is exactly what you quoted.

You like you always do speak about ? that I never commented on.

I spoke specifically about the people who make a conscious decision to ? and suck for a movie role.

You and those others chose to speak on some ? I never talked about to try and make a point regarding my comment.

That ? is dumb as ? and you continually do it. Which I always say you talking to be talking and typing just to be typing.

Like I said either address what I typed and only what I typed or don't quote my ? to bring up some ? that I never said and act like I'm saying some ? I never said.

That's sucka ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so is it wrong to read thru this thread then go to illpix?
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

Why should I care?

I'll repeat it again.

I'll repeat again.

lol

per usual

*shrugs*

I spoke specifically about the people who make a conscious decision to ? and suck for a movie role.

You and those others chose to speak on some ? I never talked about to try and make a point regarding my comment.

That ? is dumb as ? and you continually do it. Which I always say you talking to be talking and typing just to be typing.

Like I said either address what I typed and only what I typed or don't quote my ? to bring up some ? that I never said and act like I'm saying some ? I never said.

That's sucka ? .

yes you spoke specifically about the people who make a conscious decision to ? and suck for a movie role

but that is not why ppl are outraged and bashing weinstein as ur comment suggests

if that was not ur intent ...cool... ur bad

otherwise i don't see the relevance

*shrugs*
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    < never seen ET.

Speak against the never ending story though and i will cut you.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just want a list of the actresses that said yes so I can make sense of some of these ? films and sequels...

Distributed by the Weinstein Company
    Silver_Linings_Playbook_Poster.jpg

I think it's time for another IC investigation.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Why should I care?

I'll repeat it again.

I'll repeat again.

lol

per usual

*shrugs*

That's sucka ? .

yes you spoke specifically about the people who make a conscious decision to ? and suck for a movie role

but that is not why ppl are outraged and bashing weinstein as ur comment suggests

if that was not ur intent ...cool... ur bad

otherwise i don't see the relevance

*shrugs*

End of discussion.
    tenor.gif
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The princess bride is the only movie