Terry Crews Tweets About Hollywood Executive Sexually Assaulting Him

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
video_image-469075.jpg
video_image-469076.jpg
video_image-469077.jpg
video_image-469079.jpg

In light of the outrageous revelations of alleged sexual misconduct involving Hollywood super-producer Harvey Weinstein, actor Terry Crews has decided to share his own story.

The Brooklyn Nine-Nine star and former NFL baller revealed in a series of tweets that he was once sexually assaulted while attending a Hollywood event with his wife.

"This whole thing with Harvey Weinstein is giving me PTSD. Why? Because this kind of thing happened to ME," tweeted Crews on Tuesday afternoon.

Crews, 49, went on to share the whole story of what went down and why he never reported it.

"My wife n I were at a Hollywood function last year n a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates...Jumping back I said What are you doing?! My wife saw everything n we looked at him like he was crazy. He just grinned like a ? ...

"I was going to kick his ass right then— but I thought twice about how the whole thing would appear...“240 lbs. Black Man stomps out Hollywood Honcho” would be the headline the next day...Only I probably wouldn’t have been able to read it because I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL. So we left..."

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its in the other thread B
  • RickyRich
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Harvey looks like he's seen* naked children.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    that ? should beat that ? ass. how the ? u allow a nex man violate you like that .

These ? is slave to the dollar. You get blacklisted and destroyed quickly in hollywood if you cross an exec. These people literally have killers for hire and ? .

They're bullies. Now people understand why Martin was driving around crazy while strapped that one time and had a mental breakdown. Why you think Chappelle ran to the motherland? These hollywood execs are sociopaths b.

smh . samething happen to will smith
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Notice how most who come from the diaspora have big hearts and great souls. While most that come from Europe are cold as ice and manipulative lol. Something is off.

power corrupts
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terry Crews is a legit ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if terry wasnt trying to be in hollywood, yall think he would have smoked him?

his wife got/had a show too
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if terry wasnt trying to be in hollywood, yall think he would have smoked him?

his wife got/had a show too

At the least he would've walked away with a broken nose.

I didn't know Crews was married to an actress.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man, ? all that

1st off & most importantly, how & why you let a man walk up on you then reach below your waist?

can't smack his hand away? reflexes that slow? lol

he allowed that... scust
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    man, ? all that

1st off & most importantly, how & why you let a man walk up on you then reach below your waist?

he allowed that... scust

Power players abusing power. It's easy to say what you're sayong but think of how psychologically pressing it is to be in that situation. Speak up and you're blacklisted, discredited and possibly wiped out. All because you want to carry on doing what you love to do with some integrity and professionalism.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Lol

I just would have had become an UPS/Burger flipping ass ?
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its one thing to ? ...but to do with smile??!! DAMN
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    man, ? all that

he allowed that... scust

Power players abusing power. It's easy to say what you're sayong but think of how psychologically pressing it is to be in that situation. Speak up and you're blacklisted, discredited and possibly wiped out. All because you want to carry on doing what you love to do with some integrity and professionalism.

? talking that what they would do ? .....man

? get barked on everyday at the office an go home an take it out on they wife but dont say ? to they boss

i swear i dont take no ? at work wit the people i work .