Terry Crews Tweets About Hollywood Executive Sexually Assaulting Him

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    At what point does your dignity as a man override whatever blacklisting fears you may have? We aint talking getting barked on, we talking physical assault. So if they try this and you dont do ? , what you think they gon try later down the line?

This ? more about the phsycological issues we as black men have as it relates to not wanting to be labeled the angry "black man". The ? is really a jedi mind trick to keep us docile as possible.

you have a good point but at the same time....
    we dont know his financial situation.

while that may not seem like a legit reason to you.....maybe he understands the consequence of him reacting like a ? .

but hes talking about it now.

an when you think about it...some ? get ? in jail but still want to live a life that can send them back...as if that was enough to keep them out of trouble.

But thats not acting like a ? my g, thats defending yourself against sexual assault. No ody male or female should ever feel like they have to accept that. Ol boy knew Terry wasnt gon do ? thats why he did it.

as many others didnt do ? ....terry aint the only dude.

an some ? grew up in that ?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Lee Daniels

Bryan Singer
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quincy Jones word to 2Pac. Puffy learned from Quincy Jones, Clive Davis and Andre Harrell.

Music business even more sinister. Especially the way black artists are treated.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Wouldn't happen to Tyson tho
    Cause ? know better. They clearly knew they could run Crews and he wouldn't get buck.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ? . If I lost my job I'd be in a tough spot within a few months & I would not let the people I work for do this ? to me.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hear all this talk....what about ? ? in hiphop?
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At what point does your dignity as a man override whatever blacklisting fears you may have? We aint talking getting barked on, we talking physical assault. So if they try this and you dont do ? , what you think they gon try later down the line?

This ? more about the phsycological issues we as black men have as it relates to not wanting to be labeled the angry "black man". The ? is really a jedi mind trick to keep us docile as possible.

you have a good point but at the same time....
    we dont know his financial situation.

while that may not seem like a legit reason to you.....maybe he understands the consequence of him reacting like a ? .

but hes talking about it now.

an when you think about it...some ? get ? in jail but still want to live a life that can send them back...as if that was enough to keep them out of trouble.

But thats not acting like a ? my g, thats defending yourself against sexual assault. No ody male or female should ever feel like they have to accept that. Ol boy knew Terry wasnt gon do ? thats why he did it.

as many others didnt do ? ....terry aint the only dude.

an some ? grew up in that ?

Im sure he aint the only dude but the same applies. Just certain ? I aint putting up with. To each his own I guess.
  • Broddie
    Options
    i hear all this talk....what about ? ? in hiphop?

People here want to act like that doesn't exist.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still surprised no more Chris Stokes and Marques Houston stories aint came out.

Seems like there's a layer of protection for these sickos to keep stuff like that suppressed.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Still surprised no more Chris Stokes and Marques Houston stories aint came out.

That's only because they haven't started airing out the black predators just yet.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If That dan schinider ? did anything they gotta ? down Nickelodeon and name it something else
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If That dan schinider ? did anything they gotta ? down Nickelodeon and name it something else

Forgot bout that guy
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U don't go up 2 some1 and punk them unless u know u can do that and get away with it. He's upset it was done in front of his wife. White boys talked and knew he was a mark thus the next day call 2 clarify. He's no diff than any other 2 get ahead. Money over integrity I guess.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's hard to imagine this level of disrespect didn't result in a broken jaw or somethin.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    It's hard to imagine this level of disrespect didn't result in a broken jaw or somethin.

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Makes you wonder why Jett Jackson really killed himself.

Jamel = phone a friend

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

There is a place in hell for him and his ilk.

1401298544675.jpg

Dan+quotput+her+in+a+headlock+then+make+the+bed+_319fdcb979b3d9332cd374b516a293e5.jpg

Didnt know he looked lik that . Kinda reminds me of jack black