Terry Crews Tweets About Hollywood Executive Sexually Assaulting Him

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    if terry wasnt trying to be in hollywood, yall think he would have smoked him?

his wife got/had a show too

Depends. The first thing he said he thought about was whooping his ass...then thought about the headline of a black man stomping out a white man and him being in jail. That doesnt really speak to trying to stay on Hollywood as much as it speaks to somebody thinking about the after affects of their actions
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    man, ? all that

1st off & most importantly, how & why you let a man walk up on you then reach below your waist?

can't smack his hand away? reflexes that slow? lol

he allowed that... scust

Power players abusing power. It's easy to say what you're sayong but think of how psychologically pressing it is to be in that situation. Speak up and you're blacklisted, discredited and possibly wiped out. All because you want to carry on doing what you love to do with some integrity and professionalism.
    man, ? all that

1st off & most importantly, how & why you let a man walk up on you then reach below your waist?

he allowed that... scust

Power players abusing power. It's easy to say what you're sayong but think of how psychologically pressing it is to be in that situation. Speak up and you're blacklisted, discredited and possibly wiped out. All because you want to carry on doing what you love to do with some integrity and professionalism.

? talking that what they would do ? .....man

? get barked on everyday at the office an go home an take it out on they wife but dont say ? to they boss

man, ? all that

did yall read what I wrote?

how & why do you let a man walk up to you & reach below your waist? lol

so yall sayin a mf reach for your ? you freeze up? Lol... scust

I wouldn't but I am also not at the mercy of anybody on a professional level. I'm as free as a bird and never compromise that.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    man, ? all that

he allowed that... scust

? get barked on everyday at the office an go home an take it out on they wife but dont say ? to they boss

i swear i dont take no ? at work wit the people i work .

I don't either and have had more jobs than I got fingers and toes..the financial stress was unbearable at times. Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and your tongue...in his case maw ? that you not feeling ME up
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man, ? all that

he allowed that... scust

man, ? all that

he allowed that... scust

man, ? all that

Damon was really a punk in prison
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man, ? all that

he allowed that... scust

man, ? all that

he allowed that... scust

man, ? all that

bet you'd let lito cup your nuts tho
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH..... Instead of Terry puttin' a hand on that fun boy, he just stood there lookin' confused/dumbfounded like.....

hffaeq3obqcn.gif

In some cases reaction(s) override thought. This is on those cases.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Wouldn't happen to Tyson tho
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo at his career...bruh its over
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For wife to not say nun is even more ? up
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    At what point does your dignity as a man override whatever blacklisting fears you may have? We aint talking getting barked on, we talking physical assault. So if they try this and you dont do ? , what you think they gon try later down the line?

This ? more about the phsycological issues we as black men have as it relates to not wanting to be labeled the angry "black man". The ? is really a jedi mind trick to keep us docile as possible.

you have a good point but at the same time....
    we dont know his financial situation.

while that may not seem like a legit reason to you.....maybe he understands the consequence of him reacting like a ? .

but hes talking about it now.

an when you think about it...some ? get ? in jail but still want to live a life that can send them back...as if that was enough to keep them out of trouble.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I undastand that crews is cashin big checks now .. but a grown man grab my ? ... ? dem checks,? tha fame I'm beatin his ass
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I undastand that crews is cashin big checks now .. but a grown man grab my ? ... ? dem checks,? tha fame I'm beatin his ass
    ^^^^^^This. Doing anything less makes you less than a man.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He don't want war with Tyler perry
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terry Crews is a cool guy he has a youtube channel with some cool ? on there.
  • blackrain
    Options
    At what point does your dignity as a man override whatever blacklisting fears you may have? We aint talking getting barked on, we talking physical assault. So if they try this and you dont do ? , what you think they gon try later down the line?

This ? more about the phsycological issues we as black men have as it relates to not wanting to be labeled the angry "black man". The ? is really a jedi mind trick to keep us docile as possible.

Going by what he said it doesn't seem like he was thinking black listed. He said his first thought was the headline of him stomping somebody out at a party and him being jail was his first thought...with that said yeah you just might have to eat that charge for something like that...especially with somebody who witnessed what happened to back your claim.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Going by what he said it doesn't seem like he was thinking black listed. He said his first thought was the headline of him stomping somebody out at a party and him being jail was his first thought...with that said yeah you just might have to eat that charge for something like that...especially with somebody who witnessed what happened to back your claim.

What you gonna tell your son to do if some ? like that happens to him after showing him that example? Lol
  • blackrain
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

What you gonna tell your son to do if some ? like that happens to him after showing him that example? Lol

Exactly why I said you might have to eat that charge for some ? like that. I'm just going by what he said of his first thought being a headline of him stomping out some white man at a party while he's locked up as opposed to him thinking about being black listed.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you have a good point but at the same time....
    we dont know his financial situation.

while that may not seem like a legit reason to you.....maybe he understands the consequence of him reacting like a ? .

but hes talking about it now.

an when you think about it...some ? get ? in jail but still want to live a life that can send them back...as if that was enough to keep them out of trouble.

But thats not acting like a ? my g, thats defending yourself against sexual assault. No ody male or female should ever feel like they have to accept that. Ol boy knew Terry wasnt gon do ? thats why he did it.